 |
Cheat Engine The Official Site of Cheat Engine
|
| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:17 pm Post subject: Oh right, how my day went. |
|
|
I went to stern grove to see the E family play, if you don't know them you're a scrub.
The place was packed even though I was early, and this is an outdoor national park we're talking that was full up with like 2-3k people.
I convinced this group of little girls to let me sit with them since I had a pack of uno cards.
Probably 70% of the people there were hard black, or black latin, overall a superbly ethnic event, which is 70x more fun than anything stuck up white people can pull off.
The big family sitting behind me started blazing at one point, and I had my lawn chair facing away from the stage and towards them while I was eating so I saw a park ranger come up behind them, probably following the scent, and I gave then the slit throat sign and they shoved all the joints under their plastic tarp without making a fuss, so the ranger couldn't do shit when he got there even though they smelled to the high heavens.
Basically I saved them all from a gigantic federal crime, and so I was their best friend for the rest of the day.
About halfway through, Flava Flav shows up and starts taking pictures with people.
He did attract a crowd but it was tons smaller than I would have expected, everyone was just hollering and calling his name from their spots instead of rushing to get autographs or whatever, which was cool.
It was funny how instantly everyone around me was on the phone like "yo dawg yain't believing who just showed yo, yeh, it's flava flav yo", or taking pictures.
Of course a white guy has to ask him what time it is.
So yeah that was my day.
Last edited by Cryoma on Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
tl;dr
no, srsly, it's like a fucking page
_________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Yeah but if it's a stupid prompt like what is art I can't write shit.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
InternetIsSeriousBusiness Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8
Joined: 12 Jul 2010 Posts: 1268
|
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| cool story 10/10 tell it again
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
You can't really see flav, he's behind the big fat dude in the hawaiin shirt and he's wearing the white/blue top hat, but you can see all the people trying to take pics with him.
https://imo.im/fd/C/iblqL30SXs/IMAG0761.jpg
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum
|
|