Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


My parts are supposed to be in on the 9th
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 603

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:06 am    Post subject: My parts are supposed to be in on the 9th Reply with quote

Jesus Christ this is taking forever. But the feeling when I will have a functional computer again of my own will be liberating.
_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Selrahc
Master Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 28 Oct 2007
Posts: 279
Location: New York

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats when my new computers parts are going to be here too.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 603

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Specs?
_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Selrahc
Master Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 28 Oct 2007
Posts: 279
Location: New York

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my first computer that Ill be building, so I didn't go all out. I'm going to upgrade it as I go.

Radeon HD 6770 1GB GDDR5 (Supports crossfire which I am going to use eventually.)

Athlon 2 Tricore 3.3GHz (Im going to unlock the 4th core.)

6GB ram

320GB HD (I figure if I need more space, which I know I will, Ill just buy a huge external hard drive.)

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bfsdbsdfbdsfb
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54

Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 704
Location: Oh noez.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>ATHLON
THIS GUY HOLY SHIT THIS FUCKING GUY
ROFLLROFORLFORLFORLROFLORLFORFLROFLROFLORLFORFLROFLRFOl



1340543208897.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.46 MB
 Viewed:  8379 Time(s)

1340543208897.gif



_________________
bsdfbdsfb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 128

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 603

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's wrong with an Athlon?
_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Selrahc
Master Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 28 Oct 2007
Posts: 279
Location: New York

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GannoK wrote:
What's wrong with an Athlon?

Beats me.
Also, I bought this moniter. Its acer.... but it was on sale for a 100$...
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009316

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 125

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6554
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you guys are getting your parts on my birthday :3
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Selrahc
Master Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 28 Oct 2007
Posts: 279
Location: New York

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
you guys are getting your parts on my birthday :3

Seems like July 9th will be a good day for most.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 125

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6554
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charlesyes wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
you guys are getting your parts on my birthday :3

Seems like July 9th will be a good day for most.
owait, nvm August 9th.
For some reason I thought July 9th had already passed.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Selrahc
Master Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 28 Oct 2007
Posts: 279
Location: New York

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:35 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
Charlesyes wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
you guys are getting your parts on my birthday :3

Seems like July 9th will be a good day for most.
owait, nvm August 9th.
For some reason I thought July 9th had already passed.

Just so you know too, the year is 2012.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Volictic
Cheater
Reputation: 61

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 41

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charlesyes wrote:
This is my first computer that Ill be building, so I didn't go all out. I'm going to upgrade it as I go.

Radeon HD 6770 1GB GDDR5 (Supports crossfire which I am going to use eventually.)

Athlon 2 Tricore 3.3GHz (Im going to unlock the 4th core.)

6GB ram

320GB HD (I figure if I need more space, which I know I will, Ill just buy a huge external hard drive.)
shouldnt upgrade as you go bro, thats pretty shitty, saving $100 extra for each part does wonders
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7173

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all my shit will probably be here wednesday.

OCZ 850w 80+ gold fully moduler psu
MSi 7970 PE lightning
samsung spinport f3 1tb HDD, NOT THE SEAGATE LABELED KIND, DONT CARE, NOT SEAGATE.

Oh and I ordered that HS-800 Fatal1ty headset.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Volictic
Cheater
Reputation: 61

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 41

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hero wrote:
all my shit will probably be here wednesday.

OCZ 850w 80+ gold fully moduler psu
MSi 7970 PE lightning
samsung spinport f3 1tb HDD, NOT THE SEAGATE LABELED KIND, DONT CARE, NOT SEAGATE.

Oh and I ordered that HS-800 Fatal1ty headset.
i got a fatal1ity headset too, in the box it says in california this object may cause cancer
damn guess it is fatal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Selrahc
Master Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 28 Oct 2007
Posts: 279
Location: New York

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Charlesyes wrote:
This is my first computer that Ill be building, so I didn't go all out. I'm going to upgrade it as I go.

Radeon HD 6770 1GB GDDR5 (Supports crossfire which I am going to use eventually.)

Athlon 2 Tricore 3.3GHz (Im going to unlock the 4th core.)

6GB ram

320GB HD (I figure if I need more space, which I know I will, Ill just buy a huge external hard drive.)
shouldnt upgrade as you go bro, thats pretty shitty, saving $100 extra for each part does wonders

Really? I thought it was decent for a 500$ budget. I was thinking of saving up to 700 and buying then I decided I didnt want to wait that long.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites