| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 Posts: 110
|
Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Wania wrote: | | Fk this. I like you josh. You seem cool. |
Not to be a douche about it but truth is I am lol. These lames here hate me because they feel intimidated and I remind them of what they're missing out on while they'e over here gaining 20 levels. I don't try to, I actually try to be nice. But I put a lame in his place. Anyway before I rant, thank you, you're cool too.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:10 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ItsJustJosh wrote: | | Wania wrote: | | Fk this. I like you josh. You seem cool. |
Not to be a douche about it but truth is I am lol. These lames here hate me because they feel intimidated and I remind them of what they're missing out on while they'e over here gaining 20 levels. I don't try to, I actually try to be nice. But I put a lame in his place. Anyway before I rant, thank you, you're cool too. |
laughing so fucking hard
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Channel GannoK pffrt
Reputation: 130
Joined: 12 Apr 2008 Posts: 608
|
Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Don't hate on him deezy Mac. He's a true player
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| GannoK wrote: | | Don't hate on him deezy Mac. He's a true player |
oh god laughing harder fuck you
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
InnerChild548 Newbie cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 19 Jul 2007 Posts: 10
|
Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:53 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Holland wrote: | I like everything about me.
Except my nose. |
Yeah, don't like your nose either.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
King Chezzmo Cheater
Reputation: 29
Joined: 10 Nov 2009 Posts: 43
|
Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:47 pm Post subject: |
|
|
You're one of the dumber people on here. The amount of attention whoring and hypocrisy you emit is astounding. I feel sorry for you.
You're also completely average looking, by the way.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Chezzmo wrote: | You're one of the dumber people on here. The amount of attention whoring and hypocrisy you emit is astounding. I feel sorry for you.
You're also completely average looking, by the way. |
lol this is like the tl;dr version
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Chezzmo wrote: | You're one of the dumber people on here. The amount of attention whoring and hypocrisy you emit is astounding. I feel sorry for you.
You're also completely average looking, by the way. | matt y r u so kawaii doe
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
King Chezzmo Cheater
Reputation: 29
Joined: 10 Nov 2009 Posts: 43
|
Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Butters wrote: | | Chezzmo wrote: | You're one of the dumber people on here. The amount of attention whoring and hypocrisy you emit is astounding. I feel sorry for you.
You're also completely average looking, by the way. | matt y r u so kawaii doe |
i whip my hair back and forth
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Chezzmo wrote: | | Butters wrote: | | Chezzmo wrote: | You're one of the dumber people on here. The amount of attention whoring and hypocrisy you emit is astounding. I feel sorry for you.
You're also completely average looking, by the way. | matt y r u so kawaii doe |
i whip my hair back and forth | ~~~~
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 Posts: 110
|
Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Chezzmo wrote: | You're one of the dumber people on here. The amount of attention whoring and hypocrisy you emit is astounding. I feel sorry for you.
You're also completely average looking, by the way. |
lol
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ItsJustJosh wrote: | | Chezzmo wrote: | You're one of the dumber people on here. The amount of attention whoring and hypocrisy you emit is astounding. I feel sorry for you.
You're also completely average looking, by the way. |
lol |
it's not lol, your posts are predictable in the sense that I posted like/had the same beliefs as you back when I was like 12.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 Posts: 110
|
Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Bump for more views
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|