| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Channel GannoK pffrt
Reputation: 130
Joined: 12 Apr 2008 Posts: 608
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Plz help me josh
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cheat Engine User Something epic
Reputation: 61
Joined: 22 Jun 2007 Posts: 2071
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I like everything about me.
Except my nose.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 Posts: 110
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Holland wrote: | I like everything about me.
Except my nose. |
I like everything about me except being gay.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aviar³ Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 655 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| GannoK wrote: | | ItsJustJosh wrote: | | GannoK wrote: | | But I satisfy my gf but I don't know if she's faking it or not |
It's probably just your insecurities eating away at you, she's probably legit. |
But when She moans I feel like she's forcing it out and so I put my fingers in her butt sumtimes to try an make it better 4 her |
This is it men, we are reaching the theoretical Hiroshi limit.
_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cheat Engine User Something epic
Reputation: 61
Joined: 22 Jun 2007 Posts: 2071
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ItsJustJosh wrote: | | Holland wrote: | I like everything about me.
Except my nose. |
I like everything about me except being gay. | Being gay is cool why don't you like it.
Don't let Noz hear you now! | Aviar³ wrote: | | GannoK wrote: | | ItsJustJosh wrote: | | GannoK wrote: | | But I satisfy my gf but I don't know if she's faking it or not |
It's probably just your insecurities eating away at you, she's probably legit. |
But when She moans I feel like she's forcing it out and so I put my fingers in her butt sumtimes to try an make it better 4 her |
This is it men, we are reaching the theoretical Hiroshi limit. | lmao we aint even close mangpz
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aviar³ Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 655 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Hey Holland, where ya been?
_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 Posts: 110
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Ehhh, it has it's up and downs. It's not that I don't like being gay, it's that I don't like the stereotypes that come with it. And I don't like loving a best friend who's straight and flirts with me, and knows I like him lol.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Channel GannoK pffrt
Reputation: 130
Joined: 12 Apr 2008 Posts: 608
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Aviar³ wrote: | | GannoK wrote: | | ItsJustJosh wrote: | | GannoK wrote: | | But I satisfy my gf but I don't know if she's faking it or not |
It's probably just your insecurities eating away at you, she's probably legit. |
But when She moans I feel like she's forcing it out and so I put my fingers in her butt sumtimes to try an make it better 4 her |
This is it men, we are reaching the theoretical Hiroshi limit. |
Seriously. I'm trying to get some help from josh here. He looks like he knows what he is talking about. Do you think what I do is a goodidea? I mean It looks like she likes it idk
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aviar³ Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 655 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| GannoK wrote: | | Aviar³ wrote: | | GannoK wrote: | | ItsJustJosh wrote: | | GannoK wrote: | | But I satisfy my gf but I don't know if she's faking it or not |
It's probably just your insecurities eating away at you, she's probably legit. |
But when She moans I feel like she's forcing it out and so I put my fingers in her butt sumtimes to try an make it better 4 her |
This is it men, we are reaching the theoretical Hiroshi limit. |
Seriously. I'm trying to get some help from josh here. He looks like he knows what he is talking about. Do you think what I do is a goodidea? I mean It looks like she likes it idk |
I don't know man, if you aren't hitting her 5.5 limit, I think you might need to swap out your penis for a cucummber in the middle of intercourse.
_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
AverageAzn247 Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 01 Oct 2007 Posts: 909 Location: Austin,TX with 72 virgins
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Aviar³ wrote: | | GannoK wrote: | | Aviar³ wrote: | | GannoK wrote: | | ItsJustJosh wrote: | | GannoK wrote: | | But I satisfy my gf but I don't know if she's faking it or not |
It's probably just your insecurities eating away at you, she's probably legit. |
But when She moans I feel like she's forcing it out and so I put my fingers in her butt sumtimes to try an make it better 4 her |
This is it men, we are reaching the theoretical Hiroshi limit. |
Seriously. I'm trying to get some help from josh here. He looks like he knows what he is talking about. Do you think what I do is a goodidea? I mean It looks like she likes it idk |
I don't know man, if you aren't hitting her 5.5 limit, I think you might need to swap out your penis for a cucummber in the middle of intercourse. | shit i hope that isn't 5.5 m. Where am i supposed to get a cucummber that big?
_________________
| Waxxup wrote: | What are Night Elves?
A girl group? |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kargarok Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 10
Joined: 28 Jul 2011 Posts: 60
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ItsJustJosh wrote: | | Ehhh, it has it's up and downs. It's not that I don't like being gay, it's that I don't like the stereotypes that come with it. And I don't like loving a best friend who's straight and flirts with me, and knows I like him lol. |
are you sure he's straight
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 20 Feb 2012 Posts: 110
|
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Crowners wrote: | | ItsJustJosh wrote: | | Ehhh, it has it's up and downs. It's not that I don't like being gay, it's that I don't like the stereotypes that come with it. And I don't like loving a best friend who's straight and flirts with me, and knows I like him lol. |
are you sure he's straight |
Well considering we talk about fucking girls and girls in general and he says he is, yeah. Maybe he's just like me and has a flirty personality.
But tbh deep down I don't think he's 100%.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cheat Engine User Something epic
Reputation: 61
Joined: 22 Jun 2007 Posts: 2071
|
Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:36 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Aviar³ wrote: | | Hey Holland, where ya been? | Kinda everywhere I guess.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
the the the Master Cheater
Reputation: 46
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 429
|
Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:43 am Post subject: |
|
|
| ItsJustJosh wrote: | | I just don't feel comfortable with my body, mostly my penis size | seriously what the fuck
why are you here
asking for opinions about your body
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Wania Master Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 27 Sep 2007 Posts: 275
|
Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:40 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Fk this. I like you josh. You seem cool.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|