Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guise. Faffy is a l33t h3ck3r.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NotReallySureWhatGoesHere
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:59 pm    Post subject: Guise. Faffy is a l33t h3ck3r. Reply with quote

He somehow managed to use the data I provided in a post and log on to my CEF account and post!

He also made me download and run l33t h3ck3ring tools on my *nix system that he programmed in C# and it's fucking up everything!!!!! Oh, wait..

Lol please. I would be afraid if you were Slugnsnack or Dark Byte or Wiccaaan, or whatever his name is. But not a hobbyist programmer whose only platform of experience is apparently Windows.

EDIT: It's a good thing I learned this the easy way, can't imagine what a true hacker would've been able to do Shocked

Last edited by NotReallySureWhatGoesHere on Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL
Fafaffy
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:02 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Actually, it took me all of 2 minutes to put your cookies in my previous program. I never bloated about me being a l33t heker, but you're retarded to post your cookies
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm scared of Slugnsnack too
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blablfy. wrote:
Actually, it took me all of 2 minutes to put your cookies in my previous program. I never bloated about me being a l33t heker, but you're retarded to post your cookies

Hey I give you credit, that was pretty awesome. But as far as the "iz been infected" shit, nah that just took it away. You're a hobbyist programmer just as a lot of people are, not a l33t h3ck3r. There's a difference, and knowing that I have my account back is one of those.

@above: I'm scared of your programming abilities for the Windows platform.

WHICH IS WHY WHEN I VISIT HERE I'M ON MY MAC OR UBUNTU! Just in case I mess up.. But you're a professional, so that sets you apart.
Fafaffy
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ItsJustJosh wrote:
blablfy. wrote:

Hey I give you credit, that was pretty awesome. But as far as the "iz been infected" shit, nah that just took it away. You're a hobbyist programmer just as a lot of people are, not a l33t h3ck3r. There's a difference, and knowing that I have my account back is one of those.

WHICH IS WHY WHEN I VISIT HERE I'M ON MY MAC OR UBUNTU >Smile Just in case I mess up..
that message was from before. I couldn't give enough of a shit to change the message
Also, all you had to do was logout, it's not that hard

Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I gave you +1 rep because I honestly thought it was cool.
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ItsJustJosh wrote:
blablfy. wrote:

WHICH IS WHY WHEN I VISIT HERE I'M ON MY MAC OR UBUNTU! Just in case I mess up.. But you're a professional, so that sets you apart.

lolretard_123.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  31.23 KB
 Viewed:  10183 Time(s)

lolretard_123.jpg

Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You got me Sad
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, why would he...
What the hell
paupav
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont get it whats use of numbers in word Hackers?
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ItsJustJosh wrote:
blablfy. wrote:

But I'm on Linux and mac more than windows
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
ItsJustJosh wrote:
blablfy. wrote:

Please stop. I'd hate to add such an intelligent person to my block list, but you're getting annoying.
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ItsJustJosh wrote:
Slugsnack wrote:
ItsJustJosh wrote:
blablfy. wrote:

Please stop. I'd hate to add such an intelligent person to my block list, but you're getting annoying.

lol what
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I respect him for his programming abilities and the time it took him to develop them, but his posts are getting annoying.

Point is I "apparently" am infected, but the program was programmed in C#, which does not run on my *nix distro by itself. Maybe with Mono, I don't know. I don't care.

To clear things up my CEF account is compromised, so you may see me post silly shit. You have been warned.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: