Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Oh relationships
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:18 pm    Post subject: Oh relationships Reply with quote

That feel when you're not in love with your girlfriend anymore but don't want to break up with her because it'd make you feel like you just shot Bambis mother.

There's this other girl who's a lot hotter, smarter, about a thousand times more fun, and a million times more reasonable than my current girlfriend.
Even if I'd break up with her, I'd probably just feel too guilty to date the other one.

What the fuck am I supposed do? I don't have anyone to talk to about this.
I never had problems cheating before, but now I haven't even done anything yet and I already feel like throwing up out of guilt.
It's the first time I'm with a girl I actually care about (and I care about her a fucking lot). She's sleeping in my bed right now.
Fuck.
IM STERLING
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Oh relationships Reply with quote

Adnihil wrote:
That feel when you're not in love with your girlfriend anymore but don't want to break up with her because it'd make you feel like you just shot Bambis mother.

There's this other girl who's a lot hotter, smarter, about a thousand times more fun, and a million times more reasonable than my current girlfriend.
Even if I'd break up with her, I'd probably just feel too guilty to date the other one.

I never had problems cheating before, but now I haven't even done anything yet and I already feel like throwing up out of guilt.
It's the first time I'm with a girl I actually care about (and I care about her a fucking lot). She's sleeping in my bed right now.
Fuck.

Stop being beta as fuck?
Aniblaze
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Oh relationships Reply with quote

Adnihil wrote:

Fuck.

Put five dollars on the pillow next to her, with a note that says 'I only paid for an hour, please leave'. She'll understand once she wakes up.
(\/)_(;,,;)_(\/)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a big pussy.
IM STERLING
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Oh relationships Reply with quote

Aniblaze wrote:
Adnihil wrote:

Fuck.

Put five dollars on the pillow next to her, with a note that says 'I only paid for an hour, please leave'. She'll understand once she wakes up.

Fucking Alpha.
InnerChild548
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SMS her "Game over, you lose" while fucking another girl.
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

send her pictures of the two of you doggystyle
Dark‮&#8238
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don´t you upload a pic of and and the girl you talk about op?

Bet you´re ugly as fuck.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Slugsnack

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is why you should just have e-relationships. As long as you're not a retard you won't get e-dumped
Fafaffy
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
This is why you should just have e-relationships. As long as you're not a retard you won't get e-dumped
but then you die a virgin, unless you count losing your e-virginity.
Slugsnack

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor Talix. Virgin forever
SF
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:52 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

this might help.

Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in love with a friend of mine. I don't think he loves me back either Sad

Lol you can't stare another dude in the eyes and smile and say shit like "this is the best time I've had in a long time with 1 person" or something like that, without it meaning something...

It sucks so bad being gay. I honestly hate it. But that's life, and expressing this to anonymous people online is much easier than to a counselor in real life. No wonder.

EDIT: But that image above helped somewhat. I wish I could remove these chemicals in my body called love.
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ItsJustJosh wrote:

Lol you can't stare another dude in the eyes and smile and say shit like "this is the best time I've had in a long time with 1 person" or something like that, without it meaning something...

It sucks so bad being gay. I honestly hate it. But that's life, and expressing this to anonymous people online is much easier than to a counselor in real life. No wonder.

EDIT: But that image above helped somewhat. I wish I could remove these chemicals in my body called love.
lmao what
Society
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
ItsJustJosh wrote:

lmao what

I think he's a gay.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: