Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Port Royale 2 Formula creation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fabiocronst
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:31 am    Post subject: Port Royale 2 Formula creation Reply with quote

Hello people.

I don't even know if this is the correct forum to post this question (sorry if is not, please contact me!) but here it goes...

I'm here because i am trying to make some formulas to cheat Port Royale 2.
I have already found some addresses in the game, such as gold and cannon quantities, but they're all dynamic addresses and I cannot find the static addresses for them (don't know even if is there any). So, here what I want: I know that the address for Heavy Cannonballs is 2bytes less than the Grape shot and the grape shot is 2bytes less than Chain Balls (an example), I need a formula where I find the first address and the others are completed automaticaly:

Eg:

Description ----- Addresss ----- Type ----- Value

Cannons -------- 2518E542 ---- Byte ----- 26
Chain Balls ---- 2518E542-2 --- 2bytes -- 1000
Grape Shot ---- 2518E542-4 --- 2bytes -- 1000
Heavy Cnblls -- 2518E542-6 --- 2bytes -- 1000
Cutlass --------- 2518E542-A --- 2bytes -- 1000
Muskets -------- 2518E542-8 --- 2bytes -- 1000

As you can see, I just need to find the first address (Cannons - 2518E542) and the others are just a matter of calculation. The goods addresses are the same thing.

Description ----- Addresss ----- Type ----- Value

Wheat ----- 2518E542-84 ---- 2bytes ----- 10
Fruit ------- 2518E542-82 ---- 2bytes ----- 10
Wood ----- 2518E542-80 ----- 2bytes ----- 10

So, finding the Cannons address I could input the respective address in the text box and the others will be changed instantly. Nice, isn't it?
Can anyone help me with this?
Thank you in advance for your help.

PR2.CT
 Description:
A file containing addresses found and formulas in the address field to reach the desired values. You only have to find the address of the cannons and change it's value in all the other addresses. Automatize this proccess and you'll have answered my questi

Download
 Filename:  PR2.CT
 Filesize:  8.08 KB
 Downloaded:  2933 Time(s)

Kaizoku85
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh...theres no quantities for the Cannonballs seeing how its free and is also your default cannonball unless Im missing something.
fabiocronst
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kaizoku85,

These addresses shown in the table are dynamic ones, to see the table working, you first need to do a search for the cannonballs in the game and change the addresses values in the table for those you found, so use a text editor like Notepad to change them quickly by using the find and replace option.
mithworld
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I have answer for your problem.

To make that static, you must learn a bit of assembler code.
Why? Because the address usually read from a same code and that makes the assembly usually static. For example, when you buy a cannon, the cannon address writes to XXXXXXXX sub eax,ecx address in the memory view. This code usually shared with some object, like cutlass and muskets. So, if you buy muskets or cutlass, they will access and write to the same code as cannon and if you change the code to NOP, they will not decrease nor will increase the value. See what I mean?

If you're confused, you can learn a bit from CE tutorial.
I provide this table for you to make things easier.

This isn't bug proof because playing with assembly usually leads to bugged game. If you ever find the bug please tell me.

Thank you for downloading my table and if you want to distribute this please give me some credits. Very Happy

Port Royale 2.CT
 Description:
This is the CE Table, you can distribute this freely, just give some credits.
Tested in Port Royale 2 v1.1.0.129

Download
 Filename:  Port Royale 2.CT
 Filesize:  7.72 KB
 Downloaded:  3177 Time(s)

lol_Red
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:54 am    Post subject: need god mode Reply with quote

the table u added is working.but can u add god mode to it
mithworld
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: god mode problem Reply with quote

Well, for now I don't have a solution that doesn't effect AI. It's means nothing if you and AI becomes god and keep firing and nobody sink.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: