Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rapid fire in Modern Warfare 3?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Womanizer
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Rapid fire in Modern Warfare 3? This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

I'm not sure in which section should I post this, but anyways I'm trying to make a rapid fire hack. I'm not really sure how to start with cheatengine. Like which values to put and stuff... I'm really hoping somebody could help me.

Thanks!

Freiza
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:04 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Start with no. of bullets in your gun and try to find the gun structure.
Then try to figure out the function that decides if your gun is automatic , semi-automatic or is like shotgun.
Once you find that function that decides this behavior(automatic one) re-route all your weapons through that function.

Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In MW3 case, finding the rapid fire is pretty easy. Around +62/63(?) offset from the base ammo structure, you will find the value that controls your rate of fire. Change that to some gigantic value to have rapid fire.

Or if you wanna do it my way, around the ammo function there is a sub routine that decides after how much time you can shoot again. Noping that will remove any fire limit time and give you rapid fire.

markheloking
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neanderthal wrote:
In MW3 case, finding the rapid fire is pretty easy. Around +62/63(?) offset from the base ammo structure, you will find the value that controls your rate of fire. Change that to some gigantic value to have rapid fire.

Or if you wanna do it my way, around the ammo function there is a sub routine that decides after how much time you can shoot again. Noping that will remove any fire limit time and give you rapid fire.

I did some intensive searching in the structures, but I was unable to find the said offset. Instead, I did find all kinds of stuff related to visual stuff. Also when I started messing with a few values, I suddenly was able to dual-wield every weapon in my second weapon slot...? Like two granade launchers in the first mission (loooooots of bugs thoug: switching makes the weapon unusable, picking up a weapon makes it empty of clip, reloading = weird, etc.)

Also: could you hint how to find that subroutine? I've not looked into that one very much, but should I look above or below the ammo function? Do you have any hints on how to dissect the functions and routines?

Thank you very much in advance, I'd really like to become more pro at hacking!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: