Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Yessssss.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maes
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Yessssss. Reply with quote

Who remembers Super Points? I just got lucky and scored over eighty points on that stupid wheel of theirs.

EDIT:
I keep getting this and more points.

Renkokuken
GO Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

th renko's boss as fuk profile wrote:
Member Rank: 405
Total Superpoints: 27,068
i take 2 steps back lean back then blow u the fuk up, son.

keep doing it even if it's slow and post your referral shit anywhere you can and it'll build up to the point where it's actually decent.
Maes
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renkokuken wrote:

keep doing it even if it's slow and post your referral shit anywhere you can and it'll build up to the point where it's actually decent.

Yeah, I've used SP before, I had earned over $80 last time before they banned me for deleting some email they sent me during a mailbox wipe.
EDIT:
What the fuck, one link got me two referrals, both for 50SP.

Renkokuken
GO Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alreiger wrote:
Renkokuken wrote:

Yeah, I've used SP before, I had earned over $80 last time before they banned me for deleting some email they sent me during a mailbox wipe.
ah that shit sucks, ive only had problems w/ sp once, otherwise they're p tight, most def my preferred legit paid site.

i run a pretty big network of accounts for a lot of websites though, and that sp account is just my main, i have like 25 other platinum ones in the ~3000 rank range and they all have gold referrals, i dont bother w/ going any lower.

i have access to a lot of networks (haharunthisexefriends) and proxies to run this shit, i have like ~40 sb accounts daily too lo.

also recommend doing mturk if u're actually lookin 2 b legit and help research while making a good bit of side money.

to edit real fast: i make like ~$4k or something between amazon and paypal shit monthly
Maes
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renkokuken wrote:
Alreiger wrote:
Renkokuken wrote:

ah that shit sucks, ive only had problems w/ sp once, otherwise they're p tight, most def my preferred legit paid site.

i run a pretty big network of accounts for a lot of websites though, and that sp account is just my main, i have like 25 other platinum ones in the ~3000 rank range and they all have gold referrals, i dont bother w/ going any lower.

i have access to a lot of networks (haharunthisexefriends) and proxies to run this shit, i have like ~40 sb accounts daily too lo.

also recommend doing mturk if u're actually lookin 2 b legit and help research while making a good bit of side money.

to edit real fast: i make like ~$4k or something between amazon and paypal shit monthly

Holy hell, they told me that SP was saturated. I can't program, and that seems to be what MTURK is all about-- I've got several networks I use that make me around $50 a month, but wow, 4k.

You're probably one step ahead of me, seeing as how you're super rich, but try 4chan for spreading, /b/ downloads anything you give them.

Renkokuken
GO Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alreiger wrote:
Renkokuken wrote:
Alreiger wrote:
Renkokuken wrote:

Holy hell, they told me that SP was saturated. I can't program, and that seems to be what MTURK is all about-- I've got several networks I use that make me around $50 a month, but wow, 4k.

You're probably one step ahead of me, seeing as how you're super rich, but try 4chan for spreading, /b/ downloads anything you give them.
mturk is more manual jobs and university students needing opinions for papers/research projects, there's actually very little programming jobs. it's not the right website for programming, though u can find a few requesters who would post a hit like that.

i have all the sp/sb/etc shit through a few programs i wrote so i don't actually have to deal with pressing a few thousands buttons and watching thousands of videos, it'll all handled by requests. funny that i'd be morally against actually makin anything for hacking in all my time here but i don't give a fuck about actual illegal activity, lo.

probably could do shit with 4chan, but i don't like harming anyone who could eventually want to use the website themselves or whatnot. even if it's some fuck that even goes to 4chan, i am too nice yo.

disclaimer: i think 4chan is lame save a few of the non-gay/weabo as fuk boards but even those are bad ugh
Maes
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renkokuken wrote:
Alreiger wrote:
Renkokuken wrote:
Alreiger wrote:
Renkokuken wrote:

mturk is more manual jobs and university students needing opinions for papers/research projects, there's actually very little programming jobs. it's not the right website for programming, though u can find a few requesters who would post a hit like that.

i have all the sp/sb/etc shit through a few programs i wrote so i don't actually have to deal with pressing a few thousands buttons and watching thousands of videos, it'll all handled by requests. funny that i'd be morally against actually makin anything for hacking in all my time here but i don't give a fuck about actual illegal activity, lo.

probably could do shit with 4chan, but i don't like harming anyone who could eventually want to use the website themselves or whatnot. even if it's some fuck that even goes to 4chan, i am too nice yo.

disclaimer: i think 4chan is lame save a few of the non-gay/weabo as fuk boards but even those are bad ugh

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Nice to hear you're kind.

Renkokuken
GO Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alreiger wrote:
Renkokuken wrote:
Alreiger wrote:
Renkokuken wrote:
Alreiger wrote:
Renkokuken wrote:

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Nice to hear you're kind.
yeah real. pm me ( even tho im only here like for a day every few months lo ) if you ever have any questions or need help w/ some pay site, chances are i'd know it since i moderate/actively help a few boards that cater to them.
Maes
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm surprised this download link hasn't been taken yet. Oh well, I snagged it, it's now my refferal link.
http://superpoints.com/refer/Minecraft

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: