| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:30 am Post subject: |
|
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
the the the Master Cheater
Reputation: 46
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 429
|
Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:34 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Brolock wrote: | | konr wrote: | | asciicat wrote: | | konr wrote: | Bring girl to house
She sees your My Little fucking Pony merch
She leaves and never speaks to you again | actually a girl i was friends with and used to go to school with is a brony | Change "girl" to "guy". If she brought me to hers and I saw that shit, I would never come back. Not gonna lie I probably wouldn't come back anyway, but that's not the point. | maybe she just had a dick
id still fuck | nope
i dont mind bronies, dont get what the big fuss is on both sides
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:35 am Post subject: |
|
|
| asciicat wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | konr wrote: | | asciicat wrote: | | konr wrote: | Bring girl to house
She sees your My Little fucking Pony merch
She leaves and never speaks to you again | actually a girl i was friends with and used to go to school with is a brony | Change "girl" to "guy". If she brought me to hers and I saw that shit, I would never come back. Not gonna lie I probably wouldn't come back anyway, but that's not the point. | maybe she just had a dick
id still fuck | nope
i dont mind bronies, dont get what the big fuss is on both sides | It's a show made for little girls. It'd be like if he wore enlarged children's clothes.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:48 am Post subject: |
|
|
konr if you let society decide what you like and what you don't you wont achieve much in life.
just sayin'
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:37 am Post subject: |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | konr if you let society decide what you like and what you don't you wont achieve much in life.
just sayin' | >Watches My Little Pony
>Buys merch
>I won't get far in life
ok
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:46 am Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | konr if you let society decide what you like and what you don't you wont achieve much in life.
just sayin' | >Watches My Little Pony
>Buys merch
>I won't get far in life
ok |
- on my 3rd year of university of systems engineering ( programming )
- already making money programming
- graduated from 3D school
- already making money with graphic design and just got contacted to make a videoclip for a band.
- have huge goals for future and already have some years making a team for a big project.
if you let society decide things for you, you will never be above the average and to be successful you can't just stay being in the average.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | | konr wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | konr if you let society decide what you like and what you don't you wont achieve much in life.
just sayin' | >Watches My Little Pony
>Buys merch
>I won't get far in life
ok |
- on my 3rd year of university of systems engineering ( programming )
- already making money programming
- graduated from 3D school
- already making money with graphic design and just got contacted to make a videoclip for a band.
- have huge goals for future and already have some years making a team for a big project.
if you let society decide things for you, you will never be above the average and to be successful you can't just stay being in the average. | I really don't see how anything you just listed has ANYTHING to do with My Little Pony. It's fucking weird, just like your weird ass touhou doll things.You're good with 3DSM and programming/scripting because you've had the time to practise it while your family were already rich and didn't have to worry about money, and because of that you got through Uni fine so far (No money troubles at Uni? No one gets that shit) and if this is a contest, I've had exactly the same shit with illustration work. I'm even teaching a few American people for money.
MLP is weird, and so are you.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Channel GannoK pffrt
Reputation: 130
Joined: 12 Apr 2008 Posts: 608
|
Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Hey it's okay. The English ALWAYS try to come off like they are better than everyone. Literally every English person I've ever talked to.
It's not just you konr lol but seriously. What's wrong with liking something? It's not up to you whether or not he should or shouldn't like it
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| GannoK wrote: | Hey it's okay. The English ALWAYS try to come off like they are better than everyone. Literally every English person I've ever talked to.
It's not just you konr lol but seriously. What's wrong with liking something? It's not up to you whether or not he should or shouldn't like it | Stop being a pussy, this is CEF, call people faggots and be a cunt.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | konr wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | konr if you let society decide what you like and what you don't you wont achieve much in life.
just sayin' | >Watches My Little Pony
>Buys merch
>I won't get far in life
ok |
- on my 3rd year of university of systems engineering ( programming )
- already making money programming
- graduated from 3D school
- already making money with graphic design and just got contacted to make a videoclip for a band.
- have huge goals for future and already have some years making a team for a big project.
if you let society decide things for you, you will never be above the average and to be successful you can't just stay being in the average. | I really don't see how anything you just listed has ANYTHING to do with My Little Pony. It's fucking weird, just like your weird ass touhou doll things.You're good with 3DSM and programming/scripting because you've had the time to practise it while your family were already rich and didn't have to worry about money, and because of that you got through Uni fine so far (No money troubles at Uni? No one gets that shit) and if this is a contest, I've had exactly the same shit with illustration work. I'm even teaching a few American people for money.
MLP is weird, and so are you. |
I list them because I couldn't have achieved anything of that if I were a society standard person. I like what I like, do what I like and I'm good at it. I think that is the only way to success.
if you think I had all my life easy because I'm from a "rich" family you are wrong, I have stated the same thing again and again in CEF. My parents have money, I don't receive lots of money because they do and ever since I started working I have to pay almost everything myself, from clothing to car taxes.
My point is: you are wrong by telling people to not like something and if you let yourself be restricted by society you wont be able to get out from the "standard". If you stay on the standard maybe you will start bitching about bad economy and no jobs someday but the truth is that there is always work for above average people.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | | konr wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | konr wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | konr if you let society decide what you like and what you don't you wont achieve much in life.
just sayin' | >Watches My Little Pony
>Buys merch
>I won't get far in life
ok |
- on my 3rd year of university of systems engineering ( programming )
- already making money programming
- graduated from 3D school
- already making money with graphic design and just got contacted to make a videoclip for a band.
- have huge goals for future and already have some years making a team for a big project.
if you let society decide things for you, you will never be above the average and to be successful you can't just stay being in the average. | I really don't see how anything you just listed has ANYTHING to do with My Little Pony. It's fucking weird, just like your weird ass touhou doll things.You're good with 3DSM and programming/scripting because you've had the time to practise it while your family were already rich and didn't have to worry about money, and because of that you got through Uni fine so far (No money troubles at Uni? No one gets that shit) and if this is a contest, I've had exactly the same shit with illustration work. I'm even teaching a few American people for money.
MLP is weird, and so are you. |
I list them because I couldn't have achieved anything of that if I were a society standard person. I like what I like, do what I like and I'm good at it. I think that is the only way to success.
if you think I had all my life easy because I'm from a "rich" family you are wrong, I have stated the same thing again and again in CEF. My parents have money, I don't receive lots of money because they do and ever since I started working I have to pay almost everything myself, from clothing to car taxes.
My point is: you are wrong by telling people to not like something and if you let yourself be restricted by society you wont be able to get out from the "standard". If you stay on the standard maybe you will start bitching about bad economy and no jobs someday but the truth is that there is always work for above average people. | my
little
pony
is
fucking
made
for
little
girls
stop
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sephiron Master Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 23 Aug 2008 Posts: 292 Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls
|
Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| konr wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | konr wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | konr wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | konr if you let society decide what you like and what you don't you wont achieve much in life.
just sayin' | >Watches My Little Pony
>Buys merch
>I won't get far in life
ok |
- on my 3rd year of university of systems engineering ( programming )
- already making money programming
- graduated from 3D school
- already making money with graphic design and just got contacted to make a videoclip for a band.
- have huge goals for future and already have some years making a team for a big project.
if you let society decide things for you, you will never be above the average and to be successful you can't just stay being in the average. | I really don't see how anything you just listed has ANYTHING to do with My Little Pony. It's fucking weird, just like your weird ass touhou doll things.You're good with 3DSM and programming/scripting because you've had the time to practise it while your family were already rich and didn't have to worry about money, and because of that you got through Uni fine so far (No money troubles at Uni? No one gets that shit) and if this is a contest, I've had exactly the same shit with illustration work. I'm even teaching a few American people for money.
MLP is weird, and so are you. |
I list them because I couldn't have achieved anything of that if I were a society standard person. I like what I like, do what I like and I'm good at it. I think that is the only way to success.
if you think I had all my life easy because I'm from a "rich" family you are wrong, I have stated the same thing again and again in CEF. My parents have money, I don't receive lots of money because they do and ever since I started working I have to pay almost everything myself, from clothing to car taxes.
My point is: you are wrong by telling people to not like something and if you let yourself be restricted by society you wont be able to get out from the "standard". If you stay on the standard maybe you will start bitching about bad economy and no jobs someday but the truth is that there is always work for above average people. | my
little
pony
is
fucking
made
for
little
girls
stop |
ufrustrated
_________________
| Nirojan wrote: | | picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of |
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Daniel. I post too much
Reputation: 72
Joined: 08 Nov 2007 Posts: 2938
|
Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Sephiron wrote: | | konr wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | konr wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | konr wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | konr if you let society decide what you like and what you don't you wont achieve much in life.
just sayin' | >Watches My Little Pony
>Buys merch
>I won't get far in life
ok |
- on my 3rd year of university of systems engineering ( programming )
- already making money programming
- graduated from 3D school
- already making money with graphic design and just got contacted to make a videoclip for a band.
- have huge goals for future and already have some years making a team for a big project.
if you let society decide things for you, you will never be above the average and to be successful you can't just stay being in the average. | I really don't see how anything you just listed has ANYTHING to do with My Little Pony. It's fucking weird, just like your weird ass touhou doll things.You're good with 3DSM and programming/scripting because you've had the time to practise it while your family were already rich and didn't have to worry about money, and because of that you got through Uni fine so far (No money troubles at Uni? No one gets that shit) and if this is a contest, I've had exactly the same shit with illustration work. I'm even teaching a few American people for money.
MLP is weird, and so are you. |
I list them because I couldn't have achieved anything of that if I were a society standard person. I like what I like, do what I like and I'm good at it. I think that is the only way to success.
if you think I had all my life easy because I'm from a "rich" family you are wrong, I have stated the same thing again and again in CEF. My parents have money, I don't receive lots of money because they do and ever since I started working I have to pay almost everything myself, from clothing to car taxes.
My point is: you are wrong by telling people to not like something and if you let yourself be restricted by society you wont be able to get out from the "standard". If you stay on the standard maybe you will start bitching about bad economy and no jobs someday but the truth is that there is always work for above average people. | my
little
pony
is
fucking
made
for
little
girls
stop |
ufrustrated |
He's right
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|