Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Wifi vs line.

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:57 pm    Post subject: Wifi vs line. Reply with quote

Wifi.

Line.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your wifi adapter our router is ass. My step father uses wireless and is on the other side of the house, and he gets full speed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brand new wireless N router, works great, but all I could dig up from a box was a wireless G usb adapter from like 2001, so I said screw that and I ran a 50ft cat 5 to the router.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
Brand new wireless N router, works great, but all I could dig up from a box was a wireless G usb adapter from like 2001, so I said screw that and I ran a 50ft cat 5 to the router.
Ya that would be the issue bro. I'm wired though and I get more than I pay for. I pay for 15mbps but on a good day I easily get 17 or 18, and on a bad day 11.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
InternetIsSeriousBusiness
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8

Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 1268

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



meh

different server



4000 miles



6500 miles


_________________
FLAME FLAME FLAME!!!@@@
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck gaming with that ping.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
InternetIsSeriousBusiness
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8

Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 1268

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

same servers as the other day:



other nearest server


4000 miles



6500



This sucks. Can anyone recommend me something that might be better?

_________________
FLAME FLAME FLAME!!!@@@
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nirojan
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 108

Joined: 16 Sep 2008
Posts: 0
Location: seshville

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got 900 ping once
and i played as scout in tf2
everyone thought i was a 1337 haxer

_________________
Quote:
yo i b 22 tryna make it in dis rap game but da steetz dont got luv for no wun na mean so im out hea tryna holla at da fams on dis innernet shit u no way i sayin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites