Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


pulling a hiroshi

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1821

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:22 pm    Post subject: pulling a hiroshi This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

This happened like... 40 minuets ago.
So I went downtown to a local store to grab the best fuckall delicious chicken nuggets in the world to make for dinner, and I rarely go downtown cause it's hippie capital of the world, and outside of the store were some two hippies that I know cause I grew up here, anyway their daughter was with them, she's 14.
Holy shit I thought she was at LEAST 16 with a D cup, very cute face and cute everything, oh god her eyes were ice blue it was so cool.
Anyway she was staring at me.
The whole time I was talking with her parents.
It was awkward.
Eventually she asked how old I was, and I lol'd inside as I told her I was 18, I almost said "18, sorry" but her parents prolly woulda killed me.
Oh fuck if they weren't there she probably would have hopped on my dick and rode it all the way back to my place.
Sheeeeeet.
Well at least I know what school she goes to, it's just down the street from my house, I can go lurk and stuff.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
equalofheaven
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 23

Joined: 16 May 2008
Posts: 731

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah right
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nirojan
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 108

Joined: 16 Sep 2008
Posts: 0
Location: seshville

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pics
_________________
Quote:
yo i b 22 tryna make it in dis rap game but da steetz dont got luv for no wun na mean so im out hea tryna holla at da fams on dis innernet shit u no way i sayin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1821

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want you to wipe your ass with your face
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SF
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 119

Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 6029

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blue eyes are best on a lady.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1821

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
equalofheaven
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 23

Joined: 16 May 2008
Posts: 731

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>get on bus
>girl breathes while I'm finding a seat
>she has breasts
>she wants to fuck
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kavvman
Master Cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 17 Apr 2004
Posts: 316

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talix wrote:
yeah right

_________________
...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 18 Jul 2007
Posts: 386
Location: Remember when we all used to put funny lines here?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Made me laugh so hard the passed out people in my room woke up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1821

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1517

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: pulling a hiroshi Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
This happened like... 40 minuets ago.
So I went downtown to a local store to grab the best fuckall delicious chicken nuggets in the world to make for dinner, and I rarely go downtown cause it's hippie capital of the world, and outside of the store were some two hippies that I know cause I grew up here, anyway their daughter was with them, she's 14.
Holy shit I thought she was at LEAST 16 with a D cup, very cute face and cute everything, oh god her eyes were ice blue it was so cool.
Anyway she was staring at me.
The whole time I was talking with her parents.
It was awkward.
Eventually she asked how old I was, and I lol'd inside as I told her I was 18, I almost said "18, sorry" but her parents prolly woulda killed me.
Oh fuck if they weren't there she probably would have hopped on my dick and rode it all the way back to my place.
Sheeeeeet.
Well at least I know what school she goes to, it's just down the street from my house, I can go lurk and stuff.
So a 14 year old girl with hippy parents likes you? Oh wow great job Neutral Makes sense you grew up around hippies though, with that horrible haircut.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nirojan
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 108

Joined: 16 Sep 2008
Posts: 0
Location: seshville

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nirojan wrote:
pics?

_________________
Quote:
yo i b 22 tryna make it in dis rap game but da steetz dont got luv for no wun na mean so im out hea tryna holla at da fams on dis innernet shit u no way i sayin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Volictic
Cheater
Reputation: 61

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 41

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats not a hiroshi story, hiroshi would have fucked her, made her his girlfriend for 2 weeks then dumped her for another whore.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites