Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

what i've been doing this past month (with pics)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: what i've been doing this past month (with pics) This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

got kicked out of my house for a month

lived at kids houses and in motels

got 14 year old girlfriend who was also kicked out of her house, had lots of problems with family along with being a big time meth abuser and coming out of 2 months of rehab right before meeting me, but was going back to rehab for a year after our relationship during my winter break. she was a weird girl. one time while cuddling and having sex with me she started crying saying she liked me too much and that thsi doesn't happen with her a guys then said she should leave at that moment and sleep on the streets so that the two of us don't get any closer attached, then all the time i expected to wake up and her be gone, thankfully she never tried to steal anything from me, we would spend most time during these 4 weeks together but there were brief moments when we separated for me to get drugs and food from my parents house or i'd have her wati for me somewhere and i'd expect her to be gone when i came back every time. she would also break down crying saying she missed her family and would talk about them all the time, especially her brother and little sister. i could tell she really missed them. i just wanted to help her so badly but she didn't want my help.

made $100-$300 a day selling drugs with her, used $50 on a motel room, a few dollars on food, rest back into drugs

got jumped once for $100 but long story short, lured the kid with the aid of a 3rd party member and got my money back plus beat him up
after that i started walking around with a screwdriver which came in handy; once when someone tried to steal from my backpack while i was sleeping in their garage but failed to find anything and poured water on my ex-girlfriend and i while we were sleeping so i broke his electric guitar and left. another tmie some kid tried to give me a fake $20 for some heroin but i told him no and my friends were all there when he tried to sell to me. then a few days later i run into him and he's like "i heard you been talking shit about me saying i'm giving you fake money for drugs. lets go into the alley and settle this." i lmao'd because everyone witnessed it and that kid is already known for being a skeevy person that no one likes and has stolen from several people to feed his heroin addiction including stealing $300 from soemones house after they let them sleep there. but he backed off after i used reasoning with him.

girlfriend was a nympho and a slut that wanted sex more often than me (at least twice a day) which was fine but made my dick sore by week 4. she'd always walk around with just my jacket on and nothing else when hanging out with people in my room. she also was a bitch in general for no reason then would act super nice at other times regardless of how i treated her. she also was dumb and enjoyed being defiant making it difficult to deal with her. but for 14 years old, she could handle her drugs better than anyone i knew. i was impressed but she did go overboard a few times.

had many close calls and run in's with the police but always got away, thankfully the police did not care that i, 20 years old, had a 14 year old girl in my motel room at 10 p.m.

made a ton of new friends/acquaintances both homeless and not. met a lot of bad people and a few genuinely good people.

was using xanax/klonopin and heroin daily during this month, became a very different person, lived a lifestyle i wanted to experience but wasn't sure if i'd get a chance to live again. i'm currently not sure how i feel about this whole adventure. parts of it were incredible and amazing, others parts have taken me to the lowest point in my life. it was fun while it lasted, but i'm horribly depressed right now probably the worst i've been in my entire life.

i realized heroin is not worth using so i'm done with it. but to be fair, i was slipping deeper into depression and already at one of my lowest points before this binge of xanax and heroin. i was desperate so i tried heroin. i was desperate so i stayed with that girl who treated me like shit because it's been literally 3 years since i've had a girlfriend. and it actually made me temporarily ok. but now i'm in an even deeper hole that i will slowly but surely get myself out of. currently weening myself off the xanax and going back to once a week use. right now using every other day or longer if it's not needed.

oh yeah, during this time my brother was getting deeper into a daily cocaine addiction, becoming very violent, beating up both my parents and i, destroying the house, having had the cops called on him for his violent behavior once while i wasn't home and another time when iwas there however they should have been called on more than those two occasions, he was sent to a mental hospital, is goign to a therapist, was put on medication, but still looks like he's using cocaine unfortunately and i'm pretty sure he is because he's asked me to find buyers. i try to ignore him these days, but my parents don't put a lock on my door so he can walk in whenever he wants and won't leave if i ask him to.

a few pictures as memories...

Trucido

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you got a good place to stay now?
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>only 14
>WAS a meth abuser
>SHES FUCKING 14

da fuq

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Helium
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GannoK wrote:
>only 14
>WAS a meth abuser
>SHES FUCKING 14

da fuq

Ladies Love that shit.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, i'm back at my dorm right now. parents paid for me to live here the whole year. i even brought my ex-girlfriend here for two nights during break but we weren't actually allowed to be there (have to pay extra to stay during winter break) but they allowed us to since we would have slept on the street.

i started my first day of the new semester today but it sucks. my macroecon class i can tell is goign to be easy which is a relief since my microecon teacher made his class really hard last semester. business stats teacher has an accent and says the class is suppposed to be hard which was unexpected since stats is easy. then my management information systems class was so boring i fell asleep the whole class.

obviously still recovering from withdrawal but i hope i am back to baseline soon because i have absolutely no motivation to be in school and very little motivation to do anything but just sit around without being bothered or have any responsibilities for the next week. just a secluded room with food, t.v., a bathroom, drinks, my computer, and a bed. scared that my grades are not going to be as good this semester, but we'll see...

edit:

GannoK wrote:
>only 14
>WAS a meth abuser
>SHES FUCKING 14

da fuq

yup, both of her parents are meth addicts too. they used to be in a gang and cook large quantities of meth. now her dads a truck driver and her mom owns some store but is still a crazy meth addict. her mom is fucking insane, but hilarious. like she plays pranks like locking her daughter in the car (from the outside) without the emergency break at the top of a hill and letting the car slowly start falling down the hill before getting back in for the lulz

and like i said, she has a lot of problems... but when she was with me i made sure she didn't use any meth and gave her other drugs like psychedelics.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>be forced to stop taking drugs.
>rush to find a hobby that can suppress my want to smoke weed
>pick up playing chess
>make school's varsity chess team

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Trucido

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GannoK wrote:
>pick up playing chess

What is varsity?
Always see it in movies and shit and have no idea what it is.

TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GannoK wrote:
>pick up playing chess

trollolololol

that reminds me, during my brothers coke rage before he was taken to the mental hospital for a week he broke over $100 worth of my warhammer which took literally months to build. i have no desire to play anymore. pretty sad... i have nothing to look forward to in life at the moment.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in highschool in america, it typically goes

freshman(JV-2)
Junior Varsity(JV)
Varsity

Varsity being best and JV-2 being worst. but it also depends on your age.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Sui
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don't you stop using drugs, get a job and settle shit with your family.
>14 yo meth addict
>had sex with her

1318974742638.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  39.23 KB
 Viewed:  15487 Time(s)

1318974742638.jpg

Expert Cheater

Trucido wrote:
GannoK wrote:
>pick up playing chess

What is varsity?
Always see it in movies and shit and have no idea what it is.

If you are serious, it is typically the part of the team where the more skilled individuals go. I was captain of my varsity wrestling team in high school. Typically they would keep a junior varsity team at every school so that the new kids could go up against new kids and no one would be over matched.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

TheIndianGuy wrote:
GannoK wrote:
>pick up playing chess

trollolololol

that reminds me, during my brothers coke rage before he was taken to the mental hospital for a week he broke over $100 worth of my warhammer which took literally months to build. i have no desire to play anymore. pretty sad... i have nothing to look forward to in life at the moment.

that fucking sucks dude. how much do you have left?

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>;3 wrote:
Why don't you stop using drugs, get a job and settle shit with your family.
>14 yo meth addict
>had sex with her

how retarded are you?

GannoK wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
GannoK wrote:
>pick up playing chess

trollolololol

that fucking sucks dude. how much do you have left?

he broke the whole army i had painted. i have no desire to put them back together or start over... at least not right now. i ahve no desire to do anythign that requires patience.
Sui
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess it's easier to call me retarded than to get your shit straight.
Pull your head out of your ass and do something with your life you idiot.
Or you could continue your habits and end up on the street like other junkies do.

Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>;3 wrote:
I guess it's easier to call me retarded than to get your shit straight.
Pull your head out of your ass and do something with your life you idiot.
Or you could continue your habits and end up on the street like other junkies do.

i called you retarded because i explained myself and it blew right over your head. you clearly didn't read my thread well... if you did you'd understand i am getting my shit together, i'm stopping the drug use, i just started school again, the drug binge was strictly a winter break thing, i broke up with that girl and will probably never see her again, and you'd understand that i have no problems with my family but my family as a whole including me has problems with my brother.

part of why it was so easy to be gone was because i didn't want to be around his insanity. my parents love me, i don't treat them poorly, i strive to do the opposite. the only things they don't like were that i was being a pedophile by being with a 14 year old girl (they found out not from me but from some guys mom but that's another story), they didn't like that i was letting her sleep with me in my parents house, they don't like the drugs i use but my use only affects them knowing that i use these drugs, and they dont' like that i sell drugs. aside from breaking these laws, i live a pretty responsible lifestyle and work hard. i get good grades in college, i'm able to handle my shit, i just don't understand where you're pulling all these accusations out of

i don't act crazy like my brother; i act very calm and rational in situations. and if you knew anything about the drugs i am taking you'd know it's a bad choice to just quit cold turkey rather than slowly weening off. much more likely to relapse if you just stop all of a sudden and it's also much tougher to go through withdrawal.

but yeah, it's much easier to call you retarded than type all this out. you're right on that part.

inb4 your trolling, you seriously have to be trolling
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: