Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

why dont cef just
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killor1
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:02 pm    Post subject: why dont cef just Reply with quote

make a little nifty program to make money off of. i mean you guys are smart enough

yeah some people cannot or won't put in help but can give ideas and tips because of reasons that may, can't, or won't explain. ex: work, relative just died, school, etc
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because we're too lazy.

Plus there's already a program like that, called Cheat Engine.

Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: why dont cef just Reply with quote

Killor1 wrote:
make a little nifty program to make money off of. i mean you guys are smart enough

yeah some people cannot or won't put in help but can give ideas and tips because of reasons that may, can't, or won't explain. ex: work, relative just died, school, etc

You come up with the idea, well make it. We will then profit off it, and give everyone money except you.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:53 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

CheatEngine, you fucking idiot.
gogodr
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:56 pm    Post subject: Re: why dont cef just Reply with quote

Killor1 wrote:

2 steps ahead bro.
me and cryoma are on our way to be rich badass guise

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Re: why dont cef just Reply with quote

gogodr wrote:
Killor1 wrote:

2 steps ahead bro.
You're already rich and Cryoma is never going to be rich.
Killor1
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:

You don't grasp what I was saying you fucking twat. Not the god damn administrator. I was saying like the coders who post or w.e Gtfo you ignorant piece of shit. Can't even do anything right. try to troll and fail
gogodr
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:16 pm    Post subject: Re: why dont cef just Reply with quote

konr wrote:
gogodr wrote:
Killor1 wrote:

2 steps ahead bro.

;-;
Killor1
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:18 pm    Post subject: Re: why dont cef just Reply with quote

gogodr wrote:
konr wrote:
gogodr wrote:
Killor1 wrote:

2 steps ahead bro.

;-;

He's downing others just because he pride was buttfucked by a tranny.

Anyways, what was the project you guys are working on?
gogodr
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Re: why dont cef just Reply with quote

Killor1 wrote:
gogodr wrote:
konr wrote:
gogodr wrote:
Killor1 wrote:

2 steps ahead bro.

;-;

He's downing others just because he pride was buttfucked by a tranny.

Anyways, what was the project you guys are working on?

some hax shitz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killor1 wrote:
konr wrote:

You don't grasp what I was saying you fucking twat. Not the god damn administrator. I was saying like the coders who post or w.e Gtfo you ignorant piece of shit. Can't even do anything right. try to troll and fail
Yes because there are so many people here that can code and don't do it for a living already in an environment that is nothing to do with CheatEngine! Wait... No there aren't. You're an idiot and a faggot. Lose some weight.
Killor1
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Killor1 wrote:
konr wrote:

Yes because there are so many people here that can code and don't do it for a living already in an environment that is nothing to do with CheatEngine! Wait... No there aren't. You're an idiot and a faggot. Lose some weight.

You assume I'm fat which tells a lot about you. You're nothing compared to me fucking retard. Also, i've said "BESIDES" cheat engine god damnit. You seriously are one dim minded fuck. Grow up and stop raging all the time because your self esteem is so low

@gogodr. Which game is it intended for
IM STERLING
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killor1 wrote:
konr wrote:
Killor1 wrote:
konr wrote:

You assume I'm fat which tells a lot about you. You're nothing compared to me fucking retard. Also, i've said "BESIDES" cheat engine god damnit. You seriously are one dim minded fuck. Grow up and stop raging all the time because your self esteem is so low

I'm fit.
Killor1
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Effect wrote:
Killor1 wrote:
konr wrote:
Killor1 wrote:
konr wrote:

I'm fit.

So am I
gogodr
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

puzzle pirates
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: