| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
King Chezzmo Cheater
Reputation: 29
Joined: 10 Nov 2009 Posts: 43
|
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:13 pm Post subject: You should be able to solve this. |
|
|
I mean, you guys DID pass elementary school quantum mechanics, right?
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
191.09 KB |
| Viewed: |
2081 Time(s) |

|
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ControlAltDelete Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157
Joined: 03 Mar 2007 Posts: 2396
|
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
42
_________________
| Shrooms wrote: | | but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I fap to Kurisu
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Coldie ;] Guest
|
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I'd need the values for R and T.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Coldie ;] wrote: | | I'd need the values for R and T. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Killor1 Master Cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 21 May 2008 Posts: 499 Location: Memphis
|
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Coldie ;] wrote: | | I'd need the values for R and T. |
You're solving for R and T. I thought it was 55. =/
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Ckuf you.
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
1.49 MB |
| Viewed: |
2021 Time(s) |

|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|