Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I'm such a bad ass now :)
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Brillia
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 21

Joined: 02 Jul 2010
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:46 am    Post subject: I'm such a bad ass now :) Reply with quote

Now, Im into shoplifting.
Me and my friend have successfully shoplifted items worth 450$ in US dollors.
yesterday was only around 300$ though.
tomorrow we're going to shop lift and hoping to reach more than 1000$ worth of items.

hehe.
shop lifting is the best. xD

_________________
Things that I believe.
1#no one is a faggot.
2#maybe some are faggots.
3#you're a faggot.
4#or i am a faggot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Simisage
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 11 Sep 2008
Posts: 838

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't they like chop off your hands if you're caught doing that in your country?
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 01 Oct 2007
Posts: 911
Location: Austin,TX with 72 virgins

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:54 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

felechtr wrote:
Don't they like chop off your hands if you're caught doing that in your country?
he bring great dishonar to the famry.
_________________


Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6547
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AverageAzn247 wrote:
felechtr wrote:
Don't they like chop off your hands if you're caught doing that in your country?
he bring great dishonar to the famry.
lol
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
To0k :]
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 4

Joined: 08 Jun 2010
Posts: 79

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: I'm such a bad ass now :) Reply with quote

insert911 wrote:
Now, Im into shoplifting.
Me and my friend have successfully shoplifted items worth 450$ in US dollors.
yesterday was only around 300$ though.
tomorrow we're going to shop lift and hoping to reach more than 1000$ worth of items.

hehe.
shop lifting is the best. xD
So what did you steal?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2048

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:07 am    Post subject: Re: I'm such a bad ass now :) Reply with quote

To0k wrote:
insert911 wrote:
Now, Im into shoplifting.
Me and my friend have successfully shoplifted items worth 450$ in US dollors.
yesterday was only around 300$ though.
tomorrow we're going to shop lift and hoping to reach more than 1000$ worth of items.

hehe.
shop lifting is the best. xD
So what did you steal?

450$ worth of tampons I bet
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Brillia
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 21

Joined: 02 Jul 2010
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:09 am    Post subject: Re: I'm such a bad ass now :) Reply with quote

To0k wrote:
insert911 wrote:
Now, Im into shoplifting.
Me and my friend have successfully shoplifted items worth 450$ in US dollors.
yesterday was only around 300$ though.
tomorrow we're going to shop lift and hoping to reach more than 1000$ worth of items.

hehe.
shop lifting is the best. xD
So what did you steal?


umm, hair wax, two earphone worth 50$ each,
cloth worth 50$... belt worth 20$ bag worth 40$
shaver worth 15$. hair dye worth 40$.
Amino Acids vitamins worth 160$. energy drink 1kg worth 50$
eyebrow cleaner worth 46$. etc... xD

on sunday me and my friend will try to steal timbaland shoes worth 200$
and headset worth 200$, and ill try to get more cologne, perfume, clothes, shoes xD...

because im fucking addicted to medicine. id rahter spend my money on medicines and ecstacy than buying clothes, shoes, etc. xD!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
To0k :]
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 4

Joined: 08 Jun 2010
Posts: 79

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:09 am    Post subject: Re: I'm such a bad ass now :) Reply with quote

gogodr wrote:
To0k wrote:
insert911 wrote:
Now, Im into shoplifting.
Me and my friend have successfully shoplifted items worth 450$ in US dollors.
yesterday was only around 300$ though.
tomorrow we're going to shop lift and hoping to reach more than 1000$ worth of items.

hehe.
shop lifting is the best. xD
So what did you steal?

450$ worth of tampons I bet
It's probably crap, because when you steal something that's actually worth something the alarms will go off for sure.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brillia
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 21

Joined: 02 Jul 2010
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: I'm such a bad ass now :) Reply with quote

To0k wrote:
gogodr wrote:
To0k wrote:
insert911 wrote:
Now, Im into shoplifting.
Me and my friend have successfully shoplifted items worth 450$ in US dollors.
yesterday was only around 300$ though.
tomorrow we're going to shop lift and hoping to reach more than 1000$ worth of items.

hehe.
shop lifting is the best. xD
So what did you steal?

450$ worth of tampons I bet
It's probably crap, because when you steal something that's actually worth something the alarms will go off for sure.

the earphone did have the thing that alarms. but for some reason... it didnt have any alarm, only the two earphone didnt have alarm. so i get it xD...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2048

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyways
shoplifting cool? :/
since when being poor enough to have to steal is cool?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 129

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 602

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gogodr wrote:
anyways
shoplifting cool? :/
since when being poor enough to have to steal is cool?



I had my 40$ skullcandies stolen the other day. But not only that was stolen


so was my deodorant and my virginity

I honestly think it was this black guy I saw

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brillia
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 21

Joined: 02 Jul 2010
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gogodr wrote:
anyways
shoplifting cool? :/
since when being poor enough to have to steal is cool?

lol, im not poor. its just I only receive like 200$ allouwance monthly.
its not enough for me since I travel alot... xD. and I smoke, drink, use drugs.. etc... so i dont have the money to buy clothes...
but if i dont do those bad things.. id have enough money to buy clothes, etc. xD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2048

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

insert911 wrote:
gogodr wrote:
anyways
shoplifting cool? :/
since when being poor enough to have to steal is cool?

lol, im not poor. its just I only receive like 200$ allouwance monthly.
its not enough for me since I travel alot... xD. and I smoke, drink, use drugs.. etc... so i dont have the money to buy clothes...
but if i dont do those bad things.. id have enough money to buy clothes, etc. xD

work :/

you expect to travel, smoke, drink, and shit for free?

you are not ready for life.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Gavin
Moderator
Reputation: 114

Joined: 30 Apr 2007
Posts: 1073

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: I'm such a bad ass now :) Reply with quote

insert911 wrote:
To0k wrote:
insert911 wrote:
Now, Im into shoplifting.
Me and my friend have successfully shoplifted items worth 450$ in US dollors.
yesterday was only around 300$ though.
tomorrow we're going to shop lift and hoping to reach more than 1000$ worth of items.

hehe.
shop lifting is the best. xD
So what did you steal?


umm, hair wax, two earphone worth 50$ each,
cloth worth 50$... belt worth 20$ bag worth 40$
shaver worth 15$. hair dye worth 40$.
Amino Acids vitamins worth 160$. energy drink 1kg worth 50$
eyebrow cleaner worth 46$. etc... xD

on sunday me and my friend will try to steal timbaland shoes worth 200$
and headset worth 200$, and ill try to get more cologne, perfume, clothes, shoes xD...

because im fucking addicted to medicine. id rahter spend my money on medicines and ecstacy than buying clothes, shoes, etc. xD!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 01 Oct 2007
Posts: 911
Location: Austin,TX with 72 virgins

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm such a bad ass now :) Reply with quote

Gavin wrote:
insert911 wrote:
To0k wrote:
insert911 wrote:
Now, Im into shoplifting.
Me and my friend have successfully shoplifted items worth 450$ in US dollors.
yesterday was only around 300$ though.
tomorrow we're going to shop lift and hoping to reach more than 1000$ worth of items.

hehe.
shop lifting is the best. xD
So what did you steal?


umm, hair wax, two earphone worth 50$ each,
cloth worth 50$... belt worth 20$ bag worth 40$
shaver worth 15$. hair dye worth 40$.
Amino Acids vitamins worth 160$. energy drink 1kg worth 50$
eyebrow cleaner worth 46$. etc... xD

on sunday me and my friend will try to steal timbaland shoes worth 200$
and headset worth 200$, and ill try to get more cologne, perfume, clothes, shoes xD...

because im fucking addicted to medicine. id rahter spend my money on medicines and ecstacy than buying clothes, shoes, etc. xD!
buying essentials is too mainstream. Pay 200 for weed.
_________________


Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites