Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HOW FUCKED AM I?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butters wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
Butters wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
Butters wrote:
Brolock wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
Lmao you can get in trouble for greifing people
LoL tries to think its a competitive game when it isn't(under most circumstances)
It has a system that punishes people who grief, as should every game that revolves around team game play (imo). LoL has a competitive scene as well, showcased at Dreamhack this year with the highest prize pool there. Also, in game is a ranked ladder if you want to play competitively, but I'm pretty sure SGL only plays normals.
HoN is better. And it's f2p now.
I never played it so I wouldn't know. Them going f2p just pushed a lot of the community to League after they saw how well Riot Games was doing.
That doesn't make sense.
I started another sentence without finishing the first one. I'm playing tetris and whilst going between tabs posting. What I meant was that S2, having made HoN F2P, pushed away all of their players. They went F2P after seeing how well Riot Games was doing. Their players leaving HoN for LoL and other MOBA style games doesn't do a whole lot in favour of making HoN look like the better game if all the players leave based on it's availability to outsiders.
I still don't understand. Any good HoN player would never prioritize LoL over HoN. And if both games are free now, HoN should definitely be expanding its playerbase. If anything, LoL players would be leaving LoL to go play the "new free game".
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
Butters wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
Butters wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
Butters wrote:
Brolock wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
LoL tries to think its a competitive game when it isn't(under most circumstances)
It has a system that punishes people who grief, as should every game that revolves around team game play (imo). LoL has a competitive scene as well, showcased at Dreamhack this year with the highest prize pool there. Also, in game is a ranked ladder if you want to play competitively, but I'm pretty sure SGL only plays normals.
I never played it so I wouldn't know. Them going f2p just pushed a lot of the community to League after they saw how well Riot Games was doing.
That doesn't make sense.
I started another sentence without finishing the first one. I'm playing tetris and whilst going between tabs posting. What I meant was that S2, having made HoN F2P, pushed away all of their players. They went F2P after seeing how well Riot Games was doing. Their players leaving HoN for LoL and other MOBA style games doesn't do a whole lot in favour of making HoN look like the better game if all the players leave based on it's availability to outsiders.
I still don't understand. Any good HoN player would never prioritize LoL over HoN. And if both games are free now, HoN should definitely be expanding its playerbase. If anything, LoL players would be leaving LoL to go play the "new free game".

no HoN players and LoL players are equally elitist

Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
Butters wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
Butters wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
Butters wrote:
Brolock wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
That doesn't make sense.
You would think that's how it'd work, but since before HoN went F2P the pros have been leaving. Now that it has gone F2P the game has lost it's private touch and even people like Coldie who used to worship HoN are leaving (if I remember correctly), albeit not for League.
Coldie ;]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin has the right idea, however unfortunately without the exclusive feel HoN will die.

I'm waiting for DotA2.
Bisa
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HoN is dieing and will slowly cease to exist once DOTA2 comes out. LoL will probably still prosper though since it actually is slightly different from DotA.
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bisa wrote:
HoN is dieing and will slowly cease to exist once DOTA2 comes out. LoL will probably still prosper though since it actually is slightly different from DotA.
inbefore dota 2 has summor spells and masteries

Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
Coldie ;]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AverageAzn247 wrote:
Bisa wrote:
inbefore dota 2 has summor spells and masteries

Nah.
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:11 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

You were so terribad that they thought you were intentionally feeding.

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: