Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I've made Random Spam my bitch.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Coldie ;]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
LOL YOUR UGLY

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You laugh but it's true Wink

I find this thread ironic considering you're still employing the guru act now you've run out of defenses yet again
bfsdbsdfbdsfb
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:49 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Coldie ;] wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Why would you insult everyone and then declare you've beat them? Wouldn't that diminish the effect of the "win"? (How do you win at posting in a forum anyway?)

I'm not going to argue with you either. I'm not sure if you're one of the people that you gave the account too. But if you are posting from this username you've already won. I can't win against someone that's won.
Oh, no, it's actually me. Recovered and such.

Alright then I'll just have fun with it. The reason I'm winning is that I got more then 10 people to believe that I thought of myself as a whimsical 'Guru of Intelligence' that loved to stir up words into incomprehensible sentences. I even got a couple of them so flustered that they had to flood their anger through a post. Even getting them to quote me. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't winning getting everyone to do what you wanted them to do?

Really now?
Original thread here
Walter C. Dolneas wrote:

Quote:
Okay. So you've been "trolling us" by acting like a piece of shit "guru" kind of guy who uses "complicated" words that do not fit together because his piece of shit brain cannot "comprehend" that there are words that go together and words that don't.

Believed you? Well I didn't.

Quote:
I'm not going to say that you weren't successful because you fucking were, you made me mad alright. Yes, I know, I'm not the one with the best English so I might not be the one to point this out.

It fucking annoys me, that does not mean I believed you to be the "guru"
I do, however, believe that you would be stupid enough to think acting like that would fit what such a "guru" would type.

Quote:
I'm going to do it anyways though. It straight out pisses me off when you try to act all "cool" like and pass off people's opinions(about you in particular) as "insults".

I point out, again, that you merely try to escape people's opinions by using your "troll" persona. This is most likely because you have no other way of responding to it without looking stupid(this is in your opinion, you still looked stupid to us).

Quote:
It's stupid how you put together "complicated" words(words that are longer than 8 characters) seemingly at random to form, again, "complicated" sentences that you believe helps you to your "guru" troll persona.

I point out that you're the only one who believes in your "guru" persona.

Quote:
You keep talking about our failure to "comprehend" what you are saying, trying to bring across, hiding subliminally in your messages, I think it is in fact you, Marko, who does not "comprehend" what we are saying, and not the other way around.

This whole bit is the truth.

Quote:
Now fuck off will you?

A polite request

./rant

There I chewed it a bit for you. Maybe you would like me to feed it to you as well?

Coldie ;]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:

I find this thread ironic considering you're still employing the guru act now you've run out of defenses yet again

What? I'm not defending myself at all. You're just making a fool of yourself trying to insult me.

edit: LOOOOOOOOOOOL AKAECIUS

LOOOOOOOOL
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Slugsnack

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coldie got owned
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
Coldie got owned
Wania
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil_Intentions wrote:
Slugsnack wrote:
Coldie got owned
Butters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coldie ;] wrote:
Slugsnack wrote:

What? I'm not defending myself at all. You're just making a fool of yourself trying to insult me.

edit: LOOOOOOOOOOOL AKAECIUS

LOOOOOOOOL
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
He took a couple of minutes of his time to shut down an imbecile. No idea why funny.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: