Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Bugatti Yacht
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Clifford
I post too much
Reputation: 21

Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 2775

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
Slugsnack wrote:
lol you're trying to tell me you're not poor but you talk about $88 like it's a substantial amount. survey sites, clicking ads, same shit
It's $88 that I wouldn't have if I didn't take 5 seconds to click some ads. And it's definitely not the same. Surveys take time. I'd get excited if I found $5 on the ground, even if I have a million in my pocket.

you still don't understand. everything you're saying now is only reinforcing the image of poor kid. god. never mind, okay ?


not true there is people who are rich just because they are penny pinchers
and many rich tycoons are the same how the fuck do you think they got rich not everyone is born into millions, and btw you know there is a thing called middle class.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 1857

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

right. so you're poor too. if you want to think people got rich by doing surveys and clicking ads, keep thinking that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6547
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
right. so you're poor too. if you want to think people got rich by doing surveys and clicking ads, keep thinking that
Why must you be so difficult...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 1857

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't know. but common sense could have told him his theory is wrong considering you're not a millionaire
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Clifford
I post too much
Reputation: 21

Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 2775

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I consider my slef middle class since I own three cars and live in a five bedroom house with an income of 200k a year. I wouldnt consider that poor but hey I guess to your retarded brain anything under millions is just dirt poor.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel. wrote:
god don't you hate those snobby rich kids?
especially when they need to make it known to everyone that they are rich and think anyone gives 1/4th of a fuck
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1517

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samuel³ wrote:
Well I consider my slef middle class since I own three cars and live in a five bedroom house with an income of 200k a year. I wouldnt consider that poor but hey I guess to your retarded brain anything under millions is just dirt poor.
Why are you fucking morons getting involved? He's trolling the shit out of Up2 and you're saying how rich you think YOU are. No one gives a shit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Saric
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 20 Jul 2008
Posts: 61
Location: Somewhere. Over teh rainbow.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why do you people care who's rich and who isn't.
I always thought people who buy the "nicer" things instead of the more practical things were overcompensating for something.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saric wrote:
why do you people care who's rich and who isn't.
I always thought people who buy the "nicer" things instead of the more practical things were overcompensating for something.
I always thought people who bought the "nicer' things instead of the practical things were just idiots with lots of money
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1517

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saric wrote:
why do you people care who's rich and who isn't.
I always thought people who buy the "nicer" things instead of the more practical things were overcompensating for something.
And that's because you don't have the money.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bisa
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16

Joined: 14 Aug 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They do it because they can. You don't so you find excuses.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Clifford
I post too much
Reputation: 21

Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 2775

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Samuel³ wrote:
Well I consider my slef middle class since I own three cars and live in a five bedroom house with an income of 200k a year. I wouldnt consider that poor but hey I guess to your retarded brain anything under millions is just dirt poor.
Why are you fucking morons getting involved? He's trolling the shit out of Up2 and you're saying how rich you think YOU are. No one gives a shit.


Did I say I was rich no, I simply said I am not poor and that there is such thing as middle class.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 64

Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 214

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:44 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Samuel³ wrote:
konr wrote:
Samuel³ wrote:
Well I consider my slef middle class since I own three cars and live in a five bedroom house with an income of 200k a year. I wouldnt consider that poor but hey I guess to your retarded brain anything under millions is just dirt poor.
Why are you fucking morons getting involved? He's trolling the shit out of Up2 and you're saying how rich you think YOU are. No one gives a shit.


Did I say I was rich no, I simply said I am not poor and that there is such thing as middle class.

Don't worry, that's just konr interpreting opinions in the best way to start an argument.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
whisk
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 22

Joined: 04 Oct 2008
Posts: 591

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I was rich I would buy nice things, as anybody would.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1517

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samuel³ wrote:
konr wrote:
Samuel³ wrote:
Well I consider my slef middle class since I own three cars and live in a five bedroom house with an income of 200k a year. I wouldnt consider that poor but hey I guess to your retarded brain anything under millions is just dirt poor.
Why are you fucking morons getting involved? He's trolling the shit out of Up2 and you're saying how rich you think YOU are. No one gives a shit.


Did I say I was rich no, I simply said I am not poor and that there is such thing as middle class.
Learn to fucking read. I said "how rich you think you are".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites