Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bugatti Yacht
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kls85
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:41 pm    Post subject: Bugatti Yacht Reply with quote

Inspired by the Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Sang Bleu, Ben Walsh from Royal College of Art, team up with the designers at General Motors and came up with a Bugatti Veyron yacht.
Sadly it's a concept, but if it does become a reality, time buy some lottery tickets?

Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Sang Bleu

Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Sang Bleu yacht

Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Sang Bleu car and yacht

I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>Sports cars
Nothnx, not with these gas prices.

I'd rather have an Aptera.

Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
>Sports cars

I believe it's the yacht he's showcasing, not the car.
kls85
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep I was talking about the yacht not the car.
Still if you were damn rich, you wouldn't worry about gas prices.
Talking about rich

I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
>Sports cars

Why would you want a fast boat either?
And if I were damn rich I'd want to keep as much of my money as I can, then spend it on useful stuff. A fast car is useless.

Last edited by Up2Admin on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wtf
kls85
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wtf?!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
konr wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
>Sports cars

And if I were damn rich I'd want to keep as much of my money as I can, then spend it on useful stuff. A fast car is useless.
So your entire life you've only ever bought useful things, rather than fun things? Yeah, okay buddy. Also it's useful since both are transportation devices, speed is a bonus.
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
konr wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
>Sports cars

So your entire life you've only ever bought useful things, rather than fun things? Yeah, okay buddy. Also it's useful since both are transportation devices, speed is a bonus.
No, I buy fun things, but even a fast car and fast boat are completely pointless, not even useful for having fun. For one, even if you're rich you're to obey the speed regulations, so it's not likely you'd ever go above 90mph. And even so, driving fast isn't all that fun.
And as for the boats, the only reason I'd have one is for wakeboarding or partying, maybe fishing. Something closed up like that doesn't seem very fun at all.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
konr wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
konr wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
>Sports cars

No, I buy fun things, but even a fast car and fast boat are completely pointless, not even useful for having fun. For one, even if you're rich you're to obey the speed regulations, so it's not likely you'd ever go above 90mph. And even so, driving fast isn't all that fun.
And as for the boats, the only reason I'd have one is for wakeboarding or partying, maybe fishing. Something closed up like that doesn't seem very fun at all.
Right so someone with a fucking shit ton of money shouldn't buy a fancy, comfy, fast, reliable and powerful car, because it's useless according to you because you say that you think driving fast isn't fun? Be quiet you fucking moron.
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
konr wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
konr wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
>Sports cars

Right so someone with a fucking shit ton of money shouldn't buy a fancy, comfy, fast, reliable and powerful car, because it's useless according to you because you say that you think driving fast isn't fun? Be quiet you fucking moron.

Jesus nonexistent christ, he said driving fast isn't ALLOWED and therefore driving a fast car wouldn't be very fun because you're still going to be going 50mph just like the poor jackass next to you. God forbid someone have a different opinion than you.

@Up2, I feel the same way. If I had a car that I KNEW could go fast and be awesome and have lasers and rockets and an attachable helicopter attachment, I'd feel even more bummed about not being able to use it.
SF
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:44 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

kls85 wrote:
Yep I was talking about the yacht not the car.
Still if you were damn rich, you wouldn't worry about gas prices.
Talking about rich

I thought I told you not to spread that photo around?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil_Intentions wrote:
konr wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
konr wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
konr wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
>Sports cars

Jesus nonexistent christ, he said driving fast isn't ALLOWED and therefore driving a fast car wouldn't be very fun because you're still going to be going 50mph just like the poor jackass next to you. God forbid someone have a different opinion than you.

@Up2, I feel the same way. If I had a car that I KNEW could go fast and be awesome and have lasers and rockets and an attachable helicopter attachment, I'd feel even more bummed about not being able to use it.
You're also not allowed to drink when you're underage, have sex when underage, take drugs, download music illegally etc/.etc/.
Just because something is illegal, it does NOT mean you can't enjoy it or know that you would be able to enjoy it if you had the balls to break that law. God forbid? Why didn't you put non-existent God like you usually pathetically do to try to sound smart while mentioning religious figures?

You're saying you'd settle for a shitty car rather than a really good one, all because you can't use the good one to it's full capacity? You're an idiot mate. I'm pretty sure that car would be better in every single way too. It'd look good to girls, it'd be more comfy, there'd be more features for convenience and the list could go on for a long time.

tl;dr: You're a fucking moron
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Evil_Intentions wrote:
konr wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
konr wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
konr wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
>Sports cars

You're also not allowed to drink when you're underage, have sex when underage, take drugs, download music illegally etc/.etc/.
Just because something is illegal, it does NOT mean you can't enjoy it or know that you would be able to enjoy it if you had the balls to break that law. God forbid? Why didn't you put non-existent God like you usually pathetically do to try to sound smart while mentioning religious figures?

You're saying you'd settle for a shitty car rather than a really good one, all because you can't use the good one to it's full capacity? You're an idiot mate. I'm pretty sure that car would be better in every single way too. It'd look good to girls, it'd be more comfy, there'd be more features for convenience and the list could go on for a long time.

tl;dr: You're a fucking moron

I said it because, at least to me(warning the following is an opinion), it sounds amusing and the second bit I wrote to Up2 was pretty light. If you'd stop being so damn srs and smug, you'd probably notice that. I also never said I'd settle for a shitty car, I just wouldn't pay millions or hundreds of thousands for the car pictured. Even if I did want a shitty car that would be MY OPINION *gasp*. Before you go "OMFG HE JUST POSTED HIS OPINION ON THE INTERNET" notice that I agreed with you about having a decent car. Now the following is again my opinion(I know it's alot for you, just try to keep calm). I don't think pirating music and having sex are in the same ballpark as speeding/reckless driving/ automotive violations. You're much more likely to get caught blazing down a highway at 120mph in a million dollar car than having fun with your girlfriend or torrenting the latest album of a band you like.

Just because I KNOW you love it, here are some more of my opinions.
Console gaming and pc gaming are matched because each offers something the other doesn't.

Pepsi is better than coke.

Singularity was a fun game.

I don't like the car OR the yacht pictured.

Soul Eater was an awesome animu

There's five of them right there, I know you're probably having a heart attack trying to figure out the best way to tell me I'm wrong, so I'll just leave you to it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not even going to bother to make a wall of text, but know that you're a fucking hypocrite. Who gives a shit if you'd buy it or not? OP posted it saying it was cool, if you disagree I don't give a shit, but that's what you should be posting.

What Up2/You should have posted:
"I disagree, I prefer cheaper cars. I think that's a waste of money"
or
nothing

What you DID post:
"omg y wud u do that thats stupid why would yu buy stuf that yu enjoy wif ur muny omg"

Fuck off.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: