Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do me a favor, mate?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luigi
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:39 pm    Post subject: Do me a favor, mate? Reply with quote

Write out the lyric text to these songs.
Don't worry about "Cortex Deformation" - I already did that one before getting bored.

http://s861.photobucket.com/albums/ab176/LuigiGvardia/Trauma%20Archetype%20of%20Chaos%20Booklets/

Do it and I'll get you a few +reps.

Btw, anyone seen TheHomo around recently?
jiiui
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Do me a favor, mate? Reply with quote

I Am THE ONE MD OW. I Am THE IM711 I STAND ON Ili( FIRMAMENT Of THE ausTuu MERE YOUR MICCIUSY ROTS IN MY HANDS
ffJ PORTRAIT OF THE LIES
I mu 1111 FLIGHTY I AM 1111 CIKKEN IN 10 EYES BURNS DIE FIRE Of MY OWNCICELY UNDER ha 11LT WIUINES TOURGOO
THY NAME IS TRUTH THY HAATE ISM& THY NATFII IS ITV
I WALK TIT( LIFT NAND TANI IT LEADS ME TOWARDS THE Ill/Ill ENCLOSED IN TO SOUL
NEVER will MY SOUL AND NISH SUCCUMBYOUR TWOS HOCH WORD, TOUR GOD IS AN II I LUTON I Am Till TRUTH
THY Nat IS TRUTH THY WETIE 1SwAR THY NAME IS MU
DESTRUCTION OF THE DEMENTED WORLD 4:
OM WORLD TALL IN ROOD AND FEAR RUINEDARE inc CWITIZATICINS OF THOUSAND HAPS AFTER 1111m CAME MOTHER CRADLES OF HOTOCAUST IN 1111m WAS TM TANK iltn GENCOOE Of RAVINOLIS manctrt could mot x. THE Vi011ip I BOHM TT laq ail(
I -T
Wi AND CAME INS.
TITS TURN AWAY PROM RAISE OVRSNORDS AND CUT US 01 I TO IIND nit TRUTT AND THE DREAMS 01 THE 111RNAL ONES
FIGIITT LET NOUR MINI) D11 IA1 Till GAMMEN' LET Welt MUSCI FS ixrtooI wilil Till POWIROT WSW( Hull; •
PROVO WITH 011N VISOR YOHbill STAND ON Till EDGE Of THE WORLD WIIK:H IS ON NU DECLINE CW1R 7111 OCEAN OF INNOCENTS HOOD. WITH AIMS SPREAD THOM YOU WILL TALL INTO GLEAMS TO CLEAN THE SKUTT OF TUGS WITHIN( SNOUT Of scuts AND THE roma Of TIN ETERNAL ONES. AND THIN CREATE A MW ERA
TIGHT. YOH MU THE ANGEL Of FATE FIGHT. 0U MU THE DEMON Of nom KY FIGHT.ITPU ARE THE MCHITECT Of THOUGHTS. 'I' THE ERA Wilt BRING THE FATTII THAICURES THE MINDS AND Gni s THE MOTHER STRENGTH. L.., THE mOTHIR Will GIVE THE 1111 10 711051 • WHO STAND AT GODS TEIT AND PROJEKT THEY RAISE THEIR HANDS. WHERE DEEDS AND THOUGHTS Of NEW ERA CHIN&
FicanvouAllt nil ANGEL Of FAT! FIGHT.NOIJARI Till DEMON OF ?Roomy FIGHT voU ART THE ASCHilla Of THOUGHTS 10
MALLS.
Boxes
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:47 pm    Post subject: This post has 2 review(s) Reply with quote

cheers mate

http://www.mediafire.com/?gqdhvg2k16dhqcc

the lyrics are all in seperate text files i tryed to type them as fast and acuate as posible if you notice any mistakes im sure you could fix them yourself im sorry i didnt type the way you wanted them typed but oh well atleast i tried Razz
Luigi
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, MooCow. I remember you, btw Wink.
Boxes
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luigi wrote:
Thanks, MooCow. I remember you, btw Wink.
I remember you too Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: