Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

>kid at school says he has old rare book
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:44 am    Post subject: >kid at school says he has old rare book Reply with quote

not > the rest since im on my phone

so i ask him to see the book, he says its from 1963 and that its worth 300$

i look at the book and it does not look as old as he says. the part on the back where you would expect a barcode is torn off. so i look in the book and it says it was made (first produced/copyright) in 1997, meaning it could be even newer than that

i knew the kid was full of shit, since he always claims to know about martial arts (bruce lee book) but i can tell all he knows is just from naruto

so now i googled the book, 13$ on amazon. im guessing the only reason the pages looked a bit old was the type of paper used.
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:47 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Type your information eloquently, get a photo of the book's information, and print the amazon page. Compile everything into a neat portfolio and leave it on his desk with a note saying:

I Know..

[insert blackmail demands here]
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil_Intentions wrote:
Type your information eloquently, get a photo of the book's information, and print the amazon page. Compile everything into a neat portfolio and leave it on his desk with a note saying:

I Know..

hed probably lie and say some shit like his is a special edition. it doesnt matter anyways he just likes to lie so people think highly of him , which no one does, he also smells
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Evil_Intentions wrote:

I Know..

hed probably lie and say some shit like his is a special edition. it doesnt matter anyways he just likes to lie so people think highly of him , which no one does, he also smells
That's not as bad as smelling people.
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Evil_Intentions wrote:

I Know..

I, oddly, know someone much like him. I believe in a similar position(faulty book claims) who also claims to know martial arts. It's sad how much he lies to make people think highly of him. I mean, he made a 29 comp. on his ACT, he doesn't really need to shobode in south Louisiana for acknowledgment.

He mostly does it in competition with me...some kind of inferiority complex he has.
Haxory'
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know enough guys like this. At least last exam year, on the higher level education I'm following now you can like w/e you want as long as you show respect to them. We fucking had a beyblade night last night. Everyone brought beyblades and we didnt touch em once and just drunk beer but still.
the the the
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haxory' wrote:
I know enough guys like this. At least last exam year, on the higher level education I'm following now you can like w/e you want as long as you show respect to them. We fucking had a beyblade night last night. Everyone brought beyblades and we didnt touch em once and just drunk beer but still.
did you let 'em rip?
theres this annoying ass kid, who brings his camera to school, its part of his ego, he shows it to teachers, and tells everyone he makes $4000 a day. he brought $300 to school and some mexicans stole it, twice. funny part is, I know hes full of shit since his dad said he lives in a trailer park.
Haxory'

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

asciicat wrote:
Haxory' wrote:
did you let 'em rip?
theres this annoying ass kid, who brings his camera to school, its part of his ego, he shows it to teachers, and tells everyone he makes $4000 a day. he brought $300 to school and some mexicans stole it, twice. funny part is, I know hes full of shit since his dad said he lives in a trailer park.

worst part is they believe it themselves

the the the
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haxory' wrote:
asciicat wrote:
Haxory' wrote:
did you let 'em rip?

I don't know how he sleeps at night
Aniblaze

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

asciicat wrote:
Haxory' wrote:
asciicat wrote:
Haxory' wrote:
did you let 'em rip?

I don't know how he sleeps at night

Probably after masturbating to pictures he made of himself.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Evil_Intentions wrote:

I Know..

if youre implying i go up to him to smell him (dunno if im reading it right) I dont, he smells so bad that the second you walk in the class room you know it is him. he has PE an hour before the class I have him in, and everyone else knows he smells too. I told him once and all he said was "dude I just had PE", which is a shitty excuse because even smothering his odor in body spray is better than what he smells like. a few days after I told him, he brought some spray stuff and was using it and did not smell , but after a while he stopped.

he also tries to act like hes crazy and tough and has schizophrenia or some shit, but he totally does not.
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Evil_Intentions wrote:

I Know..

if youre implying i go up to him to smell him (dunno if im reading it right) I dont, he smells so bad that the second you walk in the class room you know it is him. he has PE an hour before the class I have him in, and everyone else knows he smells too. I told him once and all he said was "dude I just had PE", which is a shitty excuse because even smothering his odor in body spray is better than what he smells like. a few days after I told him, he brought some spray stuff and was using it and did not smell , but after a while he stopped.

he also tries to act like hes crazy and tough and has schizophrenia or some shit, but he totally does not.

Holy shit, are we talking about the same guy? The one I know acts like he has a twitch..

Quick question..is the guy you're talking about ginger?
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil_Intentions wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Evil_Intentions wrote:

I Know..

Holy shit, are we talking about the same guy? The one I know acts like he has a twitch..

he is not, dirty blond
he does act like he has a twitch though, and was talking about a cut in his hand that makes it twitch because it cut the nerves or some shit
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Evil_Intentions wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Evil_Intentions wrote:

I Know..

he is not, dirty blond
he does act like he has a twitch though, and was talking about a cut in his hand that makes it twitch because it cut the nerves or some shit

The guy I know is always making shit up...it's annoying really.

"Oh if I cut myself with copper wire it won't stop bleeding because I'm allergic to copper."

Was one of my favorites.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the funniest thing my guy talks about is how he punches trees and all kinds of other things all the time to make his hand 'stronger', then he tells this advice to other people

anyone that watches naruto, let me know if he punches tree's in an episode, so i know where he heard this from
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: