Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Guess what I just FOUND.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice long nails with dirt underneath them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
InternetIsSeriousBusiness
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8

Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 1268

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Op just got roasted
_________________
FLAME FLAME FLAME!!!@@@
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Nice long nails with dirt underneath them.
Cannot unsee.
Cryoma, chew on your nails like everyone else.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wtf you can only see my thumb and it's not long or dirty.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
wtf you can only see my thumb and it's not long or dirty.
Yeah it is. There's white, that's long.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

White may be long but it's not dirty.
I think I've already told you all that I can pick locks with my fingernails, shit's cash.



Wait, no, I didn't ste-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
InternetIsSeriousBusiness
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8

Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 1268

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
White may be long but it's not dirty.
I think I've already told you all that I can pick locks with my fingernails, shit's cash.



Wait, no, I didn't ste-

Quoted

_________________
FLAME FLAME FLAME!!!@@@
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
the the the
Master Cheater
Reputation: 46

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 429

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil_Intentions wrote:
Nice. Get Corona SDK so can send you my code to draw fractals and you can publish it and send me 5% of profits. Cool

LUA FTW
lol i remember making programs on the psp in lua
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 214

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

asciicat wrote:
Evil_Intentions wrote:
Nice. Get Corona SDK so can send you my code to draw fractals and you can publish it and send me 5% of profits. Cool

LUA FTW
lol i remember making programs on the psp in lua


It's pretty fun.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
the the the
Master Cheater
Reputation: 46

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 429

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's trying to hide the fact that he bought an ipad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
InternetIsSeriousBusiness
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8

Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 1268

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep
_________________
FLAME FLAME FLAME!!!@@@
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly you fucks this is the 3g version and I don't even have AT&T so if I were to buy an iPad why would I spend an extra $100 for a feature I'd never use?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
InternetIsSeriousBusiness
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8

Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 1268

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umad
_________________
FLAME FLAME FLAME!!!@@@
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
the the the
Master Cheater
Reputation: 46

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 429

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
Honestly you fucks this is the 3g version and I don't even have AT&T so if I were to buy an iPad why would I spend an extra $100 for a feature I'd never use?
program apps now dude
hurry

I'll take Trolls for $200.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites