Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:49 pm Post subject: Halp
Trying to jailbreak this sunbitch, I'm using redsnow and the iphone 4.3.2 firmware.
I follow the hold this and that steps but redsnow only gets this far and then stops, and the ipad just turns on normally.
I think you can only jailbreak 4.3.1 for iPad
Also iPhone and iPad firmware are different...it's like taking a floppy disk and putting it into a DVD drive _________________
Well how the fuck do you jailbreak an iPad then?
I got all excited turning this thing on and motherfucking apple wants a credit card just to use the damn thing.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum