Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ITS HIGH DAY HIGH DAY

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hero
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:16 pm    Post subject: ITS HIGH DAY HIGH DAY Reply with quote

Link
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not humorous.
Daniel.
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did not care for song. haven't seen too many remakes of the friday song but i enjoyed the original the most. drugs related

high day high day high day high day high day everyday

Nirojan
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not for human consumption

are you trying to transform into a cat?

TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lololol. it only makes me turn into other people, have their thoughts, travel through space, travel through super realstic scenes that you think are real, feel awesome, leave your body, and think you're not on a drug. maybe i could become another animal... they have to write that on their products to sell them legally for "research purposes." i would have no problem buying $1 mice that would otherwise be fed to snakes to test these on though. inb4 moralfagsimplode
Cheat Engine User
Something epic
Ban

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is that meth for? Not for human consumption at least.. Could be poisoned, you know, like they do in lab alcohol.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's a ketamine analogue. slightly different effects, more potent than k.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methoxetamine

>Could be poisoned
this is a risk with buying any drug. but i see what you're saying. however, this particular one wouldn't be intentionally poisoned as the person selling and the people buying all know it's being used as a legal high. others have bought from this vendor without negative effects aside from what the drug itself would do from too much abuse. and whenever i get a new drug i always test a very small amount incase i have a negative or allergic reaction, if they accidently gave me the wrong chemical, etc.

yes yes yes!!! get a call asking if i want some acid. haven't had acid in 2 months!
Cheat Engine User
Something epic
Ban

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:

>Could be poisoned
this is a risk with buying any drug. but i see what you're saying. however, this particular one wouldn't be intentionally poisoned as the person selling and the people buying all know it's being used as a legal high. others have bought from this vendor without negative effects aside from what the drug itself would do from too much abuse. and whenever i get a new drug i always test a very small amount incase i have a negative or allergic reaction, if they accidently gave me the wrong chemical, etc.

yes yes yes!!! get a call asking if i want some acid. haven't had acid in 2 months!
I know about the risk. We've got shops here and I basically keep it to just simple stuff so meh.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holland wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:

>Could be poisoned

I know about the risk. We've got shops here and I basically keep it to just simple stuff so meh.

yes, i've heard that shops over there selling these research chemicals in but they're typically more expensive to buy in a shop than online. over here it's just overpriced synthetic weed and stimulants (that are cut and not pure chemical). kind of hesitant to use these since there isn't much known about them. yeah, there are plenty of reports of people taking them online with no apparent negative effects but no idea of long term effects and what is considered a safe for how often to use them. so i've just been making lots of money off them since i'm paying 10 cents to a dollar per dose and using the money to buy illegal drugs that i can use more safely. the illegal drugs are worth the extra money.
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ENJOY YOUR SHORT LIFE SPANS.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CAN'T LIVE FOREVER.

plus, why would i want to be alive at 80 with tons of medical complications? and the drugs i use wouldn't shorten my life span. in fact, many of them are realtively safe when used responsibly. i'm not smoking cigarettes or taking meth.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: