Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I'm fighting tomarrow
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salt wrote:
That fag wrote:
Salt wrote:
That fag wrote:
First of all, prearranged school fights are retarded and end up being broken up, second of all, if you know you're stronger and are able to take down someone else, then you don't need to show your dominance.


Not Prearranged, I got a close girlfriend setting him up, Telling him to go to lunch with her, then i'll get him there.

Only niggers jump other people. Let him know you want to fight for honor, and dignity, Don't be a raging douche faggot about it. that is if you want respect form anyone who isn't a retard and think fighting makes you look cool.


He deserves to get jumped, Lippin faggot on Facebook.
Just wait...



Wait wait wait, lemme just take this in.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA OOOHHH LOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OH MAN OH GOD OH MAN OH LOLLLLL.


Bro, jumping people irl over shit said on facebook



lmao



2vkkww4.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  13.21 KB
 Viewed:  3269 Time(s)

2vkkww4.jpg



_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 129

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 601

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
Salt wrote:
That fag wrote:
Salt wrote:
That fag wrote:
First of all, prearranged school fights are retarded and end up being broken up, second of all, if you know you're stronger and are able to take down someone else, then you don't need to show your dominance.


Not Prearranged, I got a close girlfriend setting him up, Telling him to go to lunch with her, then i'll get him there.

Only niggers jump other people. Let him know you want to fight for honor, and dignity, Don't be a raging douche faggot about it. that is if you want respect form anyone who isn't a retard and think fighting makes you look cool.


He deserves to get jumped, Lippin faggot on Facebook.
Just wait...



Wait wait wait, lemme just take this in.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA OOOHHH LOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OH MAN OH GOD OH MAN OH LOLLLLL.


Bro, jumping people irl over shit said on facebook



lmao

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Salt
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 26 Sep 2007
Posts: 550

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In all Honestly, Have you never had those faggots that think there king shit, and Lip on the e-net for no fucking reason? And you just wanna jump threw the screen and kick the shit out of them. I have the chance to get this kid, I'm not doing it for the satisfaction, but these type of e-thugs need to learn.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Barnold Swolezzenegger
Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 12 Mar 2011
Posts: 45

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That fag wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
Salt wrote:
That fag wrote:
Salt wrote:
That fag wrote:
First of all, prearranged school fights are retarded and end up being broken up, second of all, if you know you're stronger and are able to take down someone else, then you don't need to show your dominance.


Not Prearranged, I got a close girlfriend setting him up, Telling him to go to lunch with her, then i'll get him there.

Only niggers jump other people. Let him know you want to fight for honor, and dignity, Don't be a raging douche faggot about it. that is if you want respect form anyone who isn't a retard and think fighting makes you look cool.


He deserves to get jumped, Lippin faggot on Facebook.
Just wait...



Wait wait wait, lemme just take this in.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA OOOHHH LOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OH MAN OH GOD OH MAN OH LOLLLLL.


Bro, jumping people irl over shit said on facebook



lmao

You don't even know bro. Just wait.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sephiron
Master Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Posts: 290
Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salt wrote:
In all Honestly, Have you never had those faggots that think there king shit, and Lip on the e-net for no fucking reason? And you just wanna jump threw the screen and kick the shit out of them. I have the chance to get this kid, I'm not doing it for the satisfaction, but these type of e-thugs need to learn.

Learn that you take everything on the Internet seriously?
You're just making the situation worse. They're gonna come back on Facebook and bother you twice as much as before.

_________________
Nirojan wrote:
picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 129

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 601

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salt wrote:
In all Honestly, Have you never had those faggots that think there king shit, and Lip on the e-net for no fucking reason? And you just wanna jump threw the screen and kick the shit out of them. I have the chance to get this kid, I'm not doing it for the satisfaction, but these type of e-thugs need to learn.

They will learn there lesson in time, it doesn't mean you have to waste yours to teach them that lesson.

@Apotheoun
bro, im watchin

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salt wrote:
In all Honestly, Have you never had those faggots that think there king shit, and Lip on the e-net for no fucking reason? And you just wanna jump threw the screen and kick the shit out of them. I have the chance to get this kid, I'm not doing it for the satisfaction, but these type of e-thugs need to learn.
I don't let fucking retards add me on facebook, I wouldn't be in that situation. Also someone is gonna see you jumpin the kid "this irl thug needs to learn" and all of a sudden some ni­gger comes and sees you and is like lol whats this white kid doing jumping people and he shoots you, steals your shit and leaves
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Salt
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 26 Sep 2007
Posts: 550

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I'mma kneecap the fucker, Break his nose, and Make him swallow his pride.

Edit: Tyler, I live in Fredericton, Negers dont exist here, Let alone guns.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 129

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 601

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salt wrote:
No, I'mma kneecap the fucker, Break his nose, and Make him swallow his pride.

Edit: Tyler, I live in Fredericton, Negers dont exist here, Let alone guns.

Pray to god that it doesn't happen to you, what fight experience do you have?

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sephiron
Master Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Posts: 290
Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salt wrote:
No, I'mma kneecap the fucker, Break his nose, and Make him swallow his pride.

Edit: Tyler, I live in Fredericton, Negers dont exist here, Let alone guns.

You're gonna make him suck his own cock? Bro, that's a gift, not a punishment.

_________________
Nirojan wrote:
picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Salt
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 26 Sep 2007
Posts: 550

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've fought 4-5 times, Lost once. But i'm bringin boys incase i lose Very Happy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sephiron
Master Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Posts: 290
Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:08 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Salt wrote:
I've fought 4-5 times, Lost once. But i'm bringin boys incase i lose Very Happy

>Making him suck his cock
>Bringing other guys

Jesus christ man

_________________
Nirojan wrote:
picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 129

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 601

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless you're not white or asian, I've lost tons of respect towards you.
_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>he ends up being a blackbelt and beats allll your asses


>witnesses face when



2eeielz.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  64.83 KB
 Viewed:  3190 Time(s)

2eeielz.jpg



_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Salt
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 26 Sep 2007
Posts: 550

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am white...I'mma make this fucker swallow his teeth.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites