Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


neclear shit
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:26 pm    Post subject: neclear shit Reply with quote

more tsunamis

shiiiiiiiitttttt

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sephiron
Master Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Posts: 290
Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there's a meltdown, they say that the fallout is gonna drift into the pacific. S'fine, we don't need california anyways.
I'mma buy lotsa red wine though just in case.

_________________
Nirojan wrote:
picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Strelok
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 23 May 2009
Posts: 204

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like how none of you even know what radiation is
_________________
Official Microsoft support page wrote:
This issue occurs because of a problem

Pingaz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Noz3001
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 26

Joined: 29 May 2006
Posts: 6222
Location: /dev/null

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lemniscate wrote:
If there's a meltdown, they say that the fallout is gonna drift into the pacific. S'fine, we don't need california anyways.
I'mma buy lotsa red wine though just in case.


Cali wine sucks anyway.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

where did I say I don't know what radiation is
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sephiron
Master Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Posts: 290
Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:45 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Strelok wrote:
i like how none of you even know what radiation is

Nope. You're the only person on the entire planet that knows what radiation is. Not even the people who construct nuclear power plants know what radiation is. Oppenheimer probably thought radiation was an anime series.

@NOZ
I know. Red wine helps protect body cells from radiation.

_________________
Nirojan wrote:
picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7174

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2012 came early
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Strelok
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 23 May 2009
Posts: 204

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lemniscate wrote:
Strelok wrote:
i like how none of[b] you [/b]even know what radiation is

Nope. You're the only person on the entire planet that knows what radiation is. Not even the people who construct nuclear power plants know what radiation is. Oppenheimer probably thought radiation was an anime series.

@NOZ
I know. Red wine helps protect body cells from radiation.

in general, not many people know.... anything about it. including you. idk about anyone els ein this thread though

_________________
Official Microsoft support page wrote:
This issue occurs because of a problem

Pingaz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Nirojan
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 108

Joined: 16 Sep 2008
Posts: 0
Location: seshville

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apparently alot of people I know are getting sick
and theres supposed to be an earthquake next tuesday
and I live on the west coast :(

_________________
Quote:
yo i b 22 tryna make it in dis rap game but da steetz dont got luv for no wun na mean so im out hea tryna holla at da fams on dis innernet shit u no way i sayin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sephiron
Master Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Posts: 290
Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strelok wrote:
Lemniscate wrote:
Strelok wrote:
i like how none of[b] you [/b]even know what radiation is

Nope. You're the only person on the entire planet that knows what radiation is. Not even the people who construct nuclear power plants know what radiation is. Oppenheimer probably thought radiation was an anime series.

@NOZ
I know. Red wine helps protect body cells from radiation.

in general, not many people know.... anything about it. including you. idk about anyone els ein this thread though

Then what do you know about radiation, all knowing Strelok? Where have I been misinformed?

_________________
Nirojan wrote:
picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Mtn Dew
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 09 Oct 2007
Posts: 273

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lemniscate wrote:
Strelok wrote:
Lemniscate wrote:
Strelok wrote:
i like how none of[b] you [/b]even know what radiation is

Nope. You're the only person on the entire planet that knows what radiation is. Not even the people who construct nuclear power plants know what radiation is. Oppenheimer probably thought radiation was an anime series.

@NOZ
I know. Red wine helps protect body cells from radiation.

in general, not many people know.... anything about it. including you. idk about anyone els ein this thread though

Then what do you know about radiation, all knowing Strelok? Where have I been misinformed?


trolololol

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1820

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lemniscate wrote:
If there's a meltdown, they say that the fallout is gonna drift into the pacific. S'fine, we don't need california anyways.
I'mma buy lotsa red wine though just in case.

Fuck you I'm in San Francisco.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sephiron
Master Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Posts: 290
Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
Lemniscate wrote:
If there's a meltdown, they say that the fallout is gonna drift into the pacific. S'fine, we don't need california anyways.
I'mma buy lotsa red wine though just in case.

Fuck you I'm in San Francisco.

That's nice, dear.

_________________
Nirojan wrote:
picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6547
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strelok wrote:
Lemniscate wrote:
Strelok wrote:
i like how none of[b] you [/b]even know what radiation is

Nope. You're the only person on the entire planet that knows what radiation is. Not even the people who construct nuclear power plants know what radiation is. Oppenheimer probably thought radiation was an anime series.

@NOZ
I know. Red wine helps protect body cells from radiation.

in general, not many people know.... anything about it. including you. idk about anyone els ein this thread though
Lolwut, have you not taken chemistry class? Or history classes?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Choycolate
Master Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 18 Oct 2008
Posts: 284

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2012 IS NOT GONNA HAPPEN CAUSE GOD IS ON OUR SIDE!!!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites