Aviar³ Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 655 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Phox wrote: | | Aviar³ wrote: | | C#? Hard? Wut. |
I'm stumped on having the game figure out if something just went in front of the player and making that object disappear. I'm also just not that good. |
What? Something went in front of the player? You can check coordinates of things based on players position using ray casting, should return an array of object ids (or whatever else you use to identify them). As to disappear, make the alpha channel 0.
P.S.: I recommend you have a system which checks when an objects alpha channel is zero and remove them from the draw queue, when the properties alpha channel switches back, you can readd it to the draw queue.
_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
 |
|