Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DRAGON AGE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skannerzz22
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:23 am    Post subject: DRAGON AGE Reply with quote

.. i fixed this to make it read able for stupid people who say "wall of text" or some crap

i can make my bag space 999999999, any stackable item ingame to 999999999 stacks, my gold to 99999soverein 99silver 99copper, make my attributes to 1000+ in each because i know how to change the value for points to use to 999999999, i can have all talents, skills, abilitys.. ect for my level because i can change the points to use to learn them to like 999999999 even showing on bioware profiles most of my characters with 1000 stats Very Happy

but when i found my exp like 1734/3000 something like that then changing the 1734 to 999999999 or even to 3000 if i got like 100 exp ingame after changing value on cheat engine it will go back to like 1834/3000 acting as if there is some type of server that holds my exp or exp isn't hackable

so not i'm stuck with this i got no idea why i can't hack my exp and if there is "trainers" what ever they are that give exp then surely i should be able to hack my exp manualy if programs can do it auto but manualy isn't working seeing i got no idea wtf a trainer is so i hack the hard way

i can't hack exp so i'll save befor i lvl up and see if i can hack my level it self Surprised maybe that will work idk...........nope didn't work either
skannerzz22
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well obviously no one knows how to hack exp on this game someone could of atleast told me "sorry i don't know" or some shit like that

i guess i have to figure it out somehow because i doubt bioware would actualy make the exp server side when it's a single player game loging in only lets it sync my achievements

I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The more posts I read that's written by you, the more I dislike you.

onTopic: http://www.forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=473683
Geri

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantasy wrote:
The more posts I read that's written by you, the more I dislike you.

onTopic: http://www.forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=473683

Why? He is nice and clever. I hate stupid jerks who are not able to use the Search option and post the same question all over the forum demanding immediate help to their problem like they were some kings here. Stupidity is not a problem until it isn't combined with good old egoistic aggressive behavior.

Just look at this guy and learn. See how professionally did He handle the situation. Finally some nice change after all those jerks. A talented professional who is both kind and humble.

Fantasy I feel sorry for You that You don't recognize GREATNESS when You see it.

If you are interested in any of my crappy articles/tutorials about CE and game hacking, you can find them here:
http://www.szemelyesintegracio.hu/cheats/41-game-hacking-articles

Don't request cheats or updates.
skannerzz22
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Geri"]
Fantasy wrote:
A talented professional who is both kind and humble.
are you smoking weed? share some please.. i'm just a random who can't figure out why my exp value doesn't stay changed but then...so was eintine(idk) he was just a random who had some ideas
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you sound kinda full of yourself. But I guess you've earned it Wink

I have the same problem with Fate. You can hack teh level, but if you set it too high, you die immediately (without being hit, you just die)

But i was able to increase it by small amounts until I made it to 300.

One way to get around it is to use AA script and make it so you get. . . say. . . 200 experience for every 1 you earn. . . that's how I go about it Smile

skannerzz22
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Scott wrote:
One way to get around it is to use AA script and make it so you get. . . say. . . 200 experience for every 1 you earn. . .
how do i do that? i mastered all the memeroy scan types but anything else that complicated haven't a clue about
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you done the complete tutorial?

Geri has a link to some tutorials in his signature. They're what got me so much better than I was Smile but make sure to +rep him and stuff, because he's awesome.

I'd post the link, but I'm not a good enough member to post them.

Labyrnth

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheatenginemoo wrote:
Mike Scott wrote:
One way to get around it is to use AA script and make it so you get. . . say. . . 200 experience for every 1 you earn. . .
how do i do that? i mastered all the memeroy scan types but anything else that complicated haven't a clue about

AA Script, = Auto Assemble Script
Cheat Engines very on awesomeness. Great for code injection!
You should really read up instead of posting the way you have. That is just terrible and very over confident. Slow down, get some Dr. Pepper and chips. Pop open a few threads about AA and do the CE tutorials.
Thats a request, & some good advice. Not an Order Razz Well the DP & CHips might be an order lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: