Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


>You will never be as awesome as this guy
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
shitposter
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 12 Nov 2008
Posts: 19

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:21 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Whisk wrote:
Was better in SOAD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PunkMilitia
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1

Joined: 14 Jun 2007
Posts: 1270
Location: South England.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whisk wrote:
Was better in SOAD.


Depends on your music taste.

if you like music with fast, easy riffs and some awesome vocals with cool backings then yea, he was better in SOAD (I love SOAD)

However, if you are more open-minded musicly then you'd see he was actually just as good solo with all the inventive things he came up with and notice he grew as a musician, this isn't a SOLO vs SOAD comment, just sayin'
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yazu™
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

who is dat?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
whisk
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 22

Joined: 04 Oct 2008
Posts: 591

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Godfromdfo wrote:
Whisk wrote:
Was better in SOAD.


Depends on your music taste.

if you like music with fast, easy riffs and some awesome vocals with cool backings then yea, he was better in SOAD (I love SOAD)

However, if you are more open-minded musicly then you'd see he was actually just as good solo with all the inventive things he came up with and notice he grew as a musician, this isn't a SOLO vs SOAD comment, just sayin'

I just don't like him solo because imo he's weird as fuck
just sayin'
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Saric
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 20 Jul 2008
Posts: 61
Location: Somewhere. Over teh rainbow.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOAD went back on tour recently as well.
A bit old, but still.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6547
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ITT:Bad music
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1267

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Negro person with a high concentration of pigment in his skin thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a child wrote:
+ rep to anyone who actually knows how to pronounce his name right :3
Well, his last name isn't difficult at all. His first name is only tricky because you say the letter j instead of pronouncing the sound.

Serjay.

Ser sounds like tear (as in rip) with an s.


@Up2: Out, now.

@Whisk: Clearly you've never heard the System of a Down album (that's the name of the album), because that shit's weirder than anything he ever did solo.

_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 443
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elpacco wrote:
Negro person with a high concentration of pigment in his skin thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a child wrote:
+ rep to anyone who actually knows how to pronounce his name right :3
Well, his last name isn't difficult at all. His first name is only tricky because you say the letter j instead of pronouncing the sound.

Serjay.

Ser sounds like tear (as in rip) with an s.


@Up2: Out, now.

@Whisk: Clearly you've never heard the System of a Down album (that's the name of the album), because that shit's weirder than anything he ever did solo.


first album was the best

Link

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Sephiron
Master Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Posts: 290
Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[SPW]Killamoocow wrote:
elpacco wrote:
Negro person with a high concentration of pigment in his skin thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a child wrote:
+ rep to anyone who actually knows how to pronounce his name right :3
Well, his last name isn't difficult at all. His first name is only tricky because you say the letter j instead of pronouncing the sound.

Serjay.

Ser sounds like tear (as in rip) with an s.


@Up2: Out, now.

@Whisk: Clearly you've never heard the System of a Down album (that's the name of the album), because that shit's weirder than anything he ever did solo.


first album was the best

Link


I second this notion.
And then Toxicity.

_________________
Nirojan wrote:
picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
redslothx
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13

Joined: 27 Nov 2006
Posts: 1949

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Negro person with a high concentration of pigment in his skin thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a child wrote:
+ rep to anyone who actually knows how to pronounce his name right :3
Sehr-JJ (J sound as in the one in Jack)
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yazu™
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is elpacco homosex for serge?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites