| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Nirojan How do I cheat?
Reputation: 108
Joined: 16 Sep 2008 Posts: 0 Location: seshville
|
Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:22 pm Post subject: mooobies |
|
|
so since my parents turn off the internet after 11pm, I'm forced to watch movies during winter break
I haven't seen anything in a while but just recently started watching things again
so far I've seen like, 4 movies
up
inception
toy story 3
2012
so what are some good movies from 2009/2010?
getting avatar now
what else get
_________________
| Quote: | | yo i b 22 tryna make it in dis rap game but da steetz dont got luv for no wun na mean so im out hea tryna holla at da fams on dis innernet shit u no way i sayin |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
InternetIsSeriousBusiness Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 8
Joined: 12 Jul 2010 Posts: 1268
|
Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
expendables
_________________
FLAME FLAME FLAME!!!@@@ |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Nirojan How do I cheat?
Reputation: 108
Joined: 16 Sep 2008 Posts: 0 Location: seshville
|
Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
oya
how did I forget that
_________________
| Quote: | | yo i b 22 tryna make it in dis rap game but da steetz dont got luv for no wun na mean so im out hea tryna holla at da fams on dis innernet shit u no way i sayin |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
the the the Master Cheater
Reputation: 46
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 429
|
Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:28 pm Post subject: Re: mooobies |
|
|
| Nirojan wrote: |
(also, why do people say inception was such a mindfuck? wasn't that confusing to me) | THIS! FUCKING THIS. Am I the only one who payed attention and tried to figure out what was happening? Also the end: I was like "oh, I see." Good movie nonetheless.
http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2010/07/the-neuroscience-of-inception/
So should've used this
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Nirojan How do I cheat?
Reputation: 108
Joined: 16 Sep 2008 Posts: 0 Location: seshville
|
Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:41 pm Post subject: |
|
|
moar
MOAR
I finished avatar
it was awesome
didn't watch expendables
after 10 minutes of it I skipped around and it looked pretty meh*
_________________
| Quote: | | yo i b 22 tryna make it in dis rap game but da steetz dont got luv for no wun na mean so im out hea tryna holla at da fams on dis innernet shit u no way i sayin |
Last edited by Nirojan on Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
the the the Master Cheater
Reputation: 46
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 429
|
Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:43 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Nirojan wrote: | moar
MOAR
I finished avatar
it was awesome
didn't watch expendables
after 10 minutes of it I skipped around and it was pretty meh | wtf expendables sucked dick
avatar? only good part was how "cool and new" it looked
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Nirojan How do I cheat?
Reputation: 108
Joined: 16 Sep 2008 Posts: 0 Location: seshville
|
Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
cool story bro, but I haven't watched ponchonatos yet
_________________
| Quote: | | yo i b 22 tryna make it in dis rap game but da steetz dont got luv for no wun na mean so im out hea tryna holla at da fams on dis innernet shit u no way i sayin |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
the the the Master Cheater
Reputation: 46
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 429
|
Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Nirojan wrote: | | cool story bro, but I haven't watched ponchonatos yet | neither have I
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Nirojan How do I cheat?
Reputation: 108
Joined: 16 Sep 2008 Posts: 0 Location: seshville
|
Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
do you think ponchohontas is good?
then avatar is good
_________________
| Quote: | | yo i b 22 tryna make it in dis rap game but da steetz dont got luv for no wun na mean so im out hea tryna holla at da fams on dis innernet shit u no way i sayin |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Strelok Expert Cheater
Reputation: 2
Joined: 23 May 2009 Posts: 204
|
Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:08 am Post subject: |
|
|
i expected lilkid and pics of tits
_________________
| Official Microsoft support page wrote: | | This issue occurs because of a problem |
Pingaz |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|