Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why does life exist?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gypsy++
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:09 am    Post subject: Why does life exist? Reply with quote

Why does life exist? What's it for? Who/What made life? Huh???? I don't understand. What made the universe, what made that, and that. I don't know why but when I think farther and farther I think god exist.

God > BAM Everything's created....

But what created god and what created that and then that? WHAT???

> Makes no sense

> Overload

> Head is gone
InternetIsSeriousBusiness
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Makes perfect sense <--> God
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:51 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Cheat Engine created god.
SF
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Life exists to make you question why it does. Simple.
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

God created everything. We live in a space-time world. God exists outside of space-time which gives Him the properties of omniscience, omnipresence, etc.

We live in a time frame. When that time frame reaches its end, we will be transferred to eternity.

I think you guys know what eternity is. It has no measurements of time and space.

So to say, God was not created, meaning He had no beginning or end.

It's a hard concept to grasp, but if you really think about it...

Playing/Embedding XM and MOD files in Visual Basic 6

.erutangis ruoy ni siht esu neht ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams erew uoy fI
I can spell your name backwards: ‮Hitler
C-Dizzle
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You think we have enough space on cef to answer this?

Lets start with God.
->Probably just an explanation for the unknown
->Too many different Gods.
->If there is one God, there must have been others to create him (Yaaaay turtles standing on turtles.)
->Lets take the christian God. The difference between the old and new testament is massive, almost as if they were two different people.
->Einstein said he believed in god. This has been taken out of context, he did not mean a personal god (Guy with a white beard etc). Like may physicists, he used the term God in a different way to how the religious use it. How do we know God isnt a force like gravity, electromagnetic spectrum, strong/weak force (Hell he may be all of them).

As for life, sure there is a ridiculously small chance but with the universe being as large and old as it is there is almost a 1 chance of intelligent life existing somewhere. We may be able to approximate the age of this universe but we dont know how many big bangs there have been or even how many universes there are. Quantum physics states that if there is a chance of something happening, no matter how small, it is certain.

Personally I believe the whole Big bang -> Monkeys -> Oven mits > God explanation. But that doesn't mean I don't believe in some form of God.
To0k :]
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:25 am    Post subject: This post has 2 review(s) Reply with quote

This is going to be a god vs evolution topic.
Anyway, I don't know. But I like the idea that there is still some mystery left in this world.

Oh and no one on CEF knows how the evolution theory works. (Maybe in big lines. But you don't know shit, don't bother to explain it)
C-Dizzle
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To0k wrote:
Oh and no one on CEF knows how the evolution theory works. (Maybe in big lines. But you don't know shit, don't bother to explain it)

What the hell is that supposed to mean?
Gypsy++
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But it doesn't really make sense. How do all the cultures have some kind of god when they're worlds apart?
C-Dizzle
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xXPetabyteXx wrote:
But it doesn't really make sense. How do all the cultures have some kind of god when they're worlds apart?

A way to explain the unknown. You don't see and of the large religions worshiping the sun but some of the more remote religions that don't really focus on science most of them do.
A lot of the stories are actually quite similar.
Gypsy++
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But I don't understand. What created the thing that created us and what created the thing that created us's thing that created him. 'N so on..
Geri

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dialgar wrote:
xXPetabyteXx wrote:

A way to explain the unknown. You don't see and of the large religions worshiping the sun but some of the more remote religions that don't really focus on science most of them do.
A lot of the stories are actually quite similar.

Exactly. Most scientist are considering humans to be "sentient" beings from the point where they have started to take care of their deads, which means they have developed some kind of belief in the afterworld, which is not a real-life thing that You can see any day. It isn't hard to imagine that the "unknown powers" like nature and the Sun were worshipped and respected by them. As things got more complicated, more complicated gods were also needed and it wasn't enough to worship the Sun, they needed some "person(s)" who were responsible for everything that they couldn't answer.

And for the "worlds apart" thing, did You ever think about how did the humans appear on all continents? Tectonic movements has changed the face of the Earth a bit. Think about the Bering strait for example. Just a jump from Asia to America, and they were even closer before as today.
Obviously humans didn't just develop on every continent the same way, but rather they were spreading (from Africa for example) to every continent. And as they came from a common source, why couldn't have they bring their common beliefs?
Guess this would explain a lot.

If you are interested in any of my crappy articles/tutorials about CE and game hacking, you can find them here:
http://www.szemelyesintegracio.hu/cheats/41-game-hacking-articles

Don't request cheats or updates.
Radiation
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xXPetabyteXx wrote:
But I don't understand. What created the thing that created us and what created the thing that created us's thing that created him. 'N so on..

i have answered the question above Very Happy

Playing/Embedding XM and MOD files in Visual Basic 6

.erutangis ruoy ni siht esu neht ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams erew uoy fI
I can spell your name backwards: ‮Hitler
Gypsy++
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

None of those fits together.
Geri

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the worlds in worlds idea. Everything is part of something bigger. I think that the "infinite" exists. And soon as I can count to infinite, I will understand how are things working. How much time do I need to count to infinite? Guess I need infinite time. But I am progressing well, I think I will finish it soon. Than I will publish the book which answers every question and it will not be cheap. Not at all.

If you are interested in any of my crappy articles/tutorials about CE and game hacking, you can find them here:
http://www.szemelyesintegracio.hu/cheats/41-game-hacking-articles

Don't request cheats or updates.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: