Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm going to laser my eyes.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shota
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArcaneKnite wrote:
Laser eye surgery is now a really safe process, and is pretty cheap now too.

If you're not yet in your twenties I would not recommend lasering your eyes though.

2-3 thousand USD PER EYE is not cheap in my opinion.

Officially gay.
InternetIsSeriousBusiness

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:30 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

You have bad eyesight because you are on the computer too much. If I was your docter, I would reccomend to leave cef.
XSV
GTH Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shota wrote:
ArcaneKnite wrote:
Laser eye surgery is now a really safe process, and is pretty cheap now too.

If you're not yet in your twenties I would not recommend lasering your eyes though.

2-3 thousand USD PER EYE is not cheap in my opinion.

I'm pretty sure most places are around 800 USD (Midwest US) an eye, plus its going to be even less if you got insurance.

Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Farr. wrote:
Lange Frans. wrote:
slovach wrote:
it's all machine done and it compensates for pretty much everything. it'll stop if you somehow manage to shift your (paralyzed at the time) eye, etc.

don't go cheap, check if covered by insurance, etc etc you will be fine.

I'm going for the most expansive one.
Don't know if Cryoma is trolling or not, I don't think you can get new eyes.
The only thing I'm worrying about is that I need to protect while playing basketball for 2 months. Also, I cannot rub in my eyes for 2 weeks.

Cryoma is trolling, eye transplanting doesn't exist and won't exist anytime soon because of the trillions of nerve endings in the back of the eyes that would have to be reconnected (even the smallest needle that exists today cannot separate each nerve). Also, the nerve endings are at the back of your eyes so surgery is physically impossible since they cannot reattach the nerve endings while the eye is in your socket.
Depends on the def of "eye transplant". So far it is impossible to replace an entire eye but u can get corneal transplant

Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Corneal transplantation, also known as corneal grafting, is a surgical procedure where a damaged or diseased cornea is replaced by donated corneal tissue (the graft) in its entirety (penetrating keratoplasty) or in part (lamellar keratoplasty). The graft has been removed from a recently deceased individual with no known diseases or other factors that may affect the viability of the donated tissue or the health of the recipient. The cornea is the transparent front part of the eye that covers the iris, pupil and anterior chamber. The surgical procedure is performed by ophthalmologists, medical doctors who specialize in eyes, and is often done on an outpatient basis.

Unless wikipedia is trolling, I'm pretty sure you can get new eyes.
Haxory'

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
Quote:
Corneal transplantation, also known as corneal grafting, is a surgical procedure where a damaged or diseased cornea is replaced by donated corneal tissue (the graft) in its entirety (penetrating keratoplasty) or in part (lamellar keratoplasty). The graft has been removed from a recently deceased individual with no known diseases or other factors that may affect the viability of the donated tissue or the health of the recipient. The cornea is the transparent front part of the eye that covers the iris, pupil and anterior chamber. The surgical procedure is performed by ophthalmologists, medical doctors who specialize in eyes, and is often done on an outpatient basis.

wikipedia is trolling
Vincent.
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shot wrote:
You have bad eyesight because you are on the computer too much. If I was your docter, I would reccomend to leave cef.

Get out of GD.

Zacky wrote:
Also, if this is just to correct your vision, what is it at currently? Degree wise.

Currently my eyes are both -6, and I also got a cylinder.
hcavolsdsadgadsg
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
Quote:

this is not an entirely new eye, fyi.
Vincent.
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, they don't change anything on the inside of your eye, the laser just modifies the outside of your eye.
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
Quote:

the corneal is the front part of the eye. U can't get a whole eye transplant. Besides with lazer eye surgery the worse they can do is screw the corneal up.

Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AverageAzn247 wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Quote:

the corneal is the front part of the eye. U can't get a whole eye transplant. Besides with lazer eye surgery the worse they can do is screw the corneal up.

This is my point exactly, I never said get a new eyeball entirely, I'm just pointing out that you can transplant the part that may get messed up by laser surgery, and insurance would cover that, and on top of that you can sue for a shitload of cash.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: