Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I don't care for your presence anymore, Coldie ;]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Saucy.
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 42

Joined: 19 May 2010
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bisa wrote:
Wania wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
Wania wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
Wania wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
No shit that was too much fun. But we lost all our minds. The reason I was angered by the removal of my avatar was due to the story behind it, if you had known it you would have been angry too. Even though it's not yours. LOL.

Yeah I did nag about Wania being added to BS, and rightfully so. I'm glad you noticed I nagged. She met Gavin; she gained popularity, because she was a girl; people realized her problems; she becomes mini-CAD; now she posts completely different then boom. Immediately in. Yes it's Gavin's section, yes it's all up to him. Yes he has the final word. But why? Gavin, really? Why? Man. 6'5 Giant-bredwans like us have to be smarter. I know you're smarter. Fucking let the whale go.

I wish I could speak to Gavin directly. Like, just once. We'll become brothers.
Like that. I missed mah chance one time, then a couple more times. It's not my fault that I seclude my life to only my thoughts. *cough*.

Getting a little side tracked.

Anyways.

All I'm trying to say, and all I'm trying to get across. Is that, why? Why must Random Spam just belittle themselves when we can be just that much more.

My post may have been the last drop, but I'm pretty sure Wania had to do with it. I really wish'd you hadn't befriended her.

I didn't proof-read.


You don't get it Marko, There is nothing wrong with me as a person.
Some people might start out hating me, but most of them realize it's not all that bad actually getting to know me.

You are clinging to your stupid thoughts that I'm just a fat girl, and since I'm fat I'm not worth anything, and since I'm a girl I should be hated because otherwise people only like me because I'm a girl.
Did you ever stop and think maybe people like me because of my personality and not because of my gender.


Again, nobody realizes my ulterior goals.


Why don't you enlighten us oh wise fucktard?


No thanks. A magician doesn't relieve his tricks, a dog doesn't listen to a cat. Random gibberish to make myself sound smart, yeah. Ask Tyler.


I fuckin love having you around nowadays Coldie.
I used to hate your posts and sometimes even get upset.
But not anymore, Now it's just fun.
You are fun because you try to be so cool, but people don't give two shit about you.

He is cool and he'll always be cooler than you.

Quoting for emphasis.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>replying to coldie seriously.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Coldie ;]
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wania wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
Wania wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
Wania wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
No shit that was too much fun. But we lost all our minds. The reason I was angered by the removal of my avatar was due to the story behind it, if you had known it you would have been angry too. Even though it's not yours. LOL.

Yeah I did nag about Wania being added to BS, and rightfully so. I'm glad you noticed I nagged. She met Gavin; she gained popularity, because she was a girl; people realized her problems; she becomes mini-CAD; now she posts completely different then boom. Immediately in. Yes it's Gavin's section, yes it's all up to him. Yes he has the final word. But why? Gavin, really? Why? Man. 6'5 Giant-bredwans like us have to be smarter. I know you're smarter. Fucking let the whale go.

I wish I could speak to Gavin directly. Like, just once. We'll become brothers.
Like that. I missed mah chance one time, then a couple more times. It's not my fault that I seclude my life to only my thoughts. *cough*.

Getting a little side tracked.

Anyways.

All I'm trying to say, and all I'm trying to get across. Is that, why? Why must Random Spam just belittle themselves when we can be just that much more.

My post may have been the last drop, but I'm pretty sure Wania had to do with it. I really wish'd you hadn't befriended her.

I didn't proof-read.


You don't get it Marko, There is nothing wrong with me as a person.
Some people might start out hating me, but most of them realize it's not all that bad actually getting to know me.

You are clinging to your stupid thoughts that I'm just a fat girl, and since I'm fat I'm not worth anything, and since I'm a girl I should be hated because otherwise people only like me because I'm a girl.
Did you ever stop and think maybe people like me because of my personality and not because of my gender.


Again, nobody realizes my ulterior goals.


Why don't you enlighten us oh wise fucktard?


No thanks. A magician doesn't relieve his tricks, a dog doesn't listen to a cat. Random gibberish to make myself sound smart, yeah. Ask Tyler.


I fuckin love having you around nowadays Coldie.
I used to hate your posts and sometimes even get upset.
But not anymore, Now it's just fun.
You are fun because you try to be so cool, but people don't give two shit about you.

And?
Lol. Anyone whose cared about me has left already.
There's only a select few that I even care about.
You're talking to me as if I care that a bunch of fucking losers give me their opinion? I'm not you Wania.
The only reason I'm still talking to you is because I want you to realize what waste you really are.
Then I can help you.
Back to top
Bisa
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16

Joined: 14 Aug 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
>replying to coldie seriously.

Lol brolock, people respond to you yet you are the biggest troll I know so why are you talking? You should go into your room open the door get on the floor everybody do the dinosaur.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bisa wrote:
Brolock wrote:
>replying to coldie seriously.

Lol brolock, people respond to you yet you are the biggest troll I know so why are you talking? You should go into your room open the door get on the floor everybody do the dinosaur.
fucking love that song
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Coldie ;]
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bisa wrote:
Brolock wrote:
>replying to coldie seriously.

Lol brolock, people respond to you yet you are the biggest troll I know so why are you talking? You should go into your room open the door get on the floor everybody do the dinosaur.

Brolock is just too much G compressed into a little las vegas born indian-jewish-white-brown-man that is actually a Kahliah.
YEAH.
A KAHLIAH.
WHAT.
Back to top
Bisa
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16

Joined: 14 Aug 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
Bisa wrote:
Brolock wrote:
>replying to coldie seriously.

Lol brolock, people respond to you yet you are the biggest troll I know so why are you talking? You should go into your room open the door get on the floor everybody do the dinosaur.
fucking love that song

I just felt like doing that Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>actually spelling his name
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bisa
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16

Joined: 14 Aug 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saucy Balmung wrote:
Bisa wrote:
Wania wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
Wania wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
Wania wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
No shit that was too much fun. But we lost all our minds. The reason I was angered by the removal of my avatar was due to the story behind it, if you had known it you would have been angry too. Even though it's not yours. LOL.

Yeah I did nag about Wania being added to BS, and rightfully so. I'm glad you noticed I nagged. She met Gavin; she gained popularity, because she was a girl; people realized her problems; she becomes mini-CAD; now she posts completely different then boom. Immediately in. Yes it's Gavin's section, yes it's all up to him. Yes he has the final word. But why? Gavin, really? Why? Man. 6'5 Giant-bredwans like us have to be smarter. I know you're smarter. Fucking let the whale go.

I wish I could speak to Gavin directly. Like, just once. We'll become brothers.
Like that. I missed mah chance one time, then a couple more times. It's not my fault that I seclude my life to only my thoughts. *cough*.

Getting a little side tracked.

Anyways.

All I'm trying to say, and all I'm trying to get across. Is that, why? Why must Random Spam just belittle themselves when we can be just that much more.

My post may have been the last drop, but I'm pretty sure Wania had to do with it. I really wish'd you hadn't befriended her.

I didn't proof-read.


You don't get it Marko, There is nothing wrong with me as a person.
Some people might start out hating me, but most of them realize it's not all that bad actually getting to know me.

You are clinging to your stupid thoughts that I'm just a fat girl, and since I'm fat I'm not worth anything, and since I'm a girl I should be hated because otherwise people only like me because I'm a girl.
Did you ever stop and think maybe people like me because of my personality and not because of my gender.


Again, nobody realizes my ulterior goals.


Why don't you enlighten us oh wise fucktard?


No thanks. A magician doesn't relieve his tricks, a dog doesn't listen to a cat. Random gibberish to make myself sound smart, yeah. Ask Tyler.


I fuckin love having you around nowadays Coldie.
I used to hate your posts and sometimes even get upset.
But not anymore, Now it's just fun.
You are fun because you try to be so cool, but people don't give two shit about you.

He is cool and he'll always be cooler than you.

Quoting for emphasis.

Lolu
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bisa wrote:
Brolock wrote:
>replying to coldie seriously.

Lol brolock, people respond to you yet you are the biggest troll I know so why are you talking? You should go into your room open the door get on the floor everybody do the dinosaur.
>replying seriously to me

CAD:">actually spelling his name"

i know right.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wania
Master Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 27 Sep 2007
Posts: 275

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coldie ;] wrote:
Wania wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
Wania wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
Wania wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
No shit that was too much fun. But we lost all our minds. The reason I was angered by the removal of my avatar was due to the story behind it, if you had known it you would have been angry too. Even though it's not yours. LOL.

Yeah I did nag about Wania being added to BS, and rightfully so. I'm glad you noticed I nagged. She met Gavin; she gained popularity, because she was a girl; people realized her problems; she becomes mini-CAD; now she posts completely different then boom. Immediately in. Yes it's Gavin's section, yes it's all up to him. Yes he has the final word. But why? Gavin, really? Why? Man. 6'5 Giant-bredwans like us have to be smarter. I know you're smarter. Fucking let the whale go.

I wish I could speak to Gavin directly. Like, just once. We'll become brothers.
Like that. I missed mah chance one time, then a couple more times. It's not my fault that I seclude my life to only my thoughts. *cough*.

Getting a little side tracked.

Anyways.

All I'm trying to say, and all I'm trying to get across. Is that, why? Why must Random Spam just belittle themselves when we can be just that much more.

My post may have been the last drop, but I'm pretty sure Wania had to do with it. I really wish'd you hadn't befriended her.

I didn't proof-read.


You don't get it Marko, There is nothing wrong with me as a person.
Some people might start out hating me, but most of them realize it's not all that bad actually getting to know me.

You are clinging to your stupid thoughts that I'm just a fat girl, and since I'm fat I'm not worth anything, and since I'm a girl I should be hated because otherwise people only like me because I'm a girl.
Did you ever stop and think maybe people like me because of my personality and not because of my gender.


Again, nobody realizes my ulterior goals.


Why don't you enlighten us oh wise fucktard?


No thanks. A magician doesn't relieve his tricks, a dog doesn't listen to a cat. Random gibberish to make myself sound smart, yeah. Ask Tyler.


I fuckin love having you around nowadays Coldie.
I used to hate your posts and sometimes even get upset.
But not anymore, Now it's just fun.
You are fun because you try to be so cool, but people don't give two shit about you.

And?
Lol. Anyone whose cared about me has left already.
There's only a select few that I even care about.
You're talking to me as if I care that a bunch of fucking losers give me their opinion? I'm not you Wania.
The only reason I'm still talking to you is because I want you to realize what waste you really are.
Then I can help you.


The only way you want to "help" me is by saying "lol you're fat lose some weight"
What are you gonna do, be my gym-buddy?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bisa
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16

Joined: 14 Aug 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Bisa wrote:
Brolock wrote:
>replying to coldie seriously.

Lol brolock, people respond to you yet you are the biggest troll I know so why are you talking? You should go into your room open the door get on the floor everybody do the dinosaur.
>replying seriously to me

CAD:">actually spelling his name"

i know right.


I just felt like doing that >:(
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Coldie ;]
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Bisa wrote:
Brolock wrote:
>replying to coldie seriously.

Lol brolock, people respond to you yet you are the biggest troll I know so why are you talking? You should go into your room open the door get on the floor everybody do the dinosaur.
>replying seriously to me

CAD:">actually spelling his name"

i know right.

can i have ur babies
Back to top
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ no one ever does
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Coldie ;]
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, Wania. Lol. I have the power to look into peoples eyes. Think I'm crazy for that, but I've never told anyone except this forum.

Why am I talking to Tyler like a fag? Cuz Tyler had some potential cuz he was smart and then it got ruined by his faggot life and something that happened here. Then he had to go and take some drugs to further ruin his life.

Tyler was more beautiful when he was fat then he is skinny.

Wanna know what I did to Tyler without even him knowing it? I gave him some hope, and he didn't take it. Why? Well I'm not sure why he didn't take it cause I actually loved Tyler. Why? Cuz we related to each other. How? We were both some chubby m.story lovers. Then he had to go and change. Which really sucks. And now I can't even look at him without getting angry, because he told me 2 years ago he never would. Then he did.

What does this have to do with you?
Nothing. I just hate you. I just hate the way you smile. I hate the way your eyes look. You're a fucking bitch and I know it. You go on about how your life sucks. But you fucked someone up hard.

Don't even tell me you didn't.
I know you did.
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites