Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

geert wilder

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:53 pm    Post subject: geert wilder This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

so i'm on runescape and these two kids from amsterdam are telling me about this guy who is the new hitler and how he wants to get rid of the islamic and moroccan people. then they were like "1 vote for him is a vote for hope"
To0k
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually he's pretty famous in the netherlands.
He has my vote.
Aids
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old news. I gave him my vote 6 months ago.
Strelok
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wat

Pingaz
Aniblaze
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted for him. Either PVV or VVD. For the record, he isn't out to destroy the Islamic belief, or the people that believe in it. The only thing he wants is to preserve the Dutch culture, by preventing it from being changed by the Islamic belief (or any other belief for that matter). The Islamic followers here are basically mocking our culture under the pretense of faith. The following is shit we had to deal with in the publicity:

# We have a person of Islamic belief who decided to become a lawyer here. He then however, decided to not shake hands with one of the mayor players from the Dutch parliament, because shaking hands is against his beliefs. Well tough nut fucker, because in the Netherlands we separate state from religion, so you either suck it up or get the fuck out. None of the other religions we've dealt with here have done so, so what gives you the right?

# Wilders pressed for women to stop wearing those scarfs around their heads in public places (also) funded by the government. For instance: Libraries. This outraged the Moroccan community who followed the Islamic belief, because they claimed he was being insensitive towards their beliefs and thus, their rights. These hypocritical fuckers forgot to mention though, that in fucking Morocco, it's not allowed to wear those fucking scarfs in the library as well. Yet they don't make a big fuss about it there (WHERE ISLAM HAS A GREAT AMOUNT OF FOLLOWERS), because it's normal. Yet they try to change OUR country into their religious Utopia, by calling us racists.

# Islamic followers beating up homosexuals because, according to their beliefs, homosexuality should be punishable by law. You know what really should be punishable by law, hate crimes. OH WAIT! IT IS! Yet the government somehow decided to trial these guys as if it was ordinary assault. Why? Because all those god damn fucking immigrants were calling it racism before the verdict even came out.

I don't understand how people come into someone else' house, and start deciding to not abide by the rules of that house because it's not how they did it where they're from. Well fucker, you're in OUR house now, so you either play by the fucking rules, or get the fuck out. This is EXACTLY what Wilders wants to happen. The hypocritical thing of these dutch immigrant Islamic assholes, is that their holy book actually teaches them that there are other cultures. I quote:

"O human beings, We have created you from one male and female, We have created you as different tribes and nations so that you may, know each other"

Yet they come to us, a different tribe, and impose their religion onto us as a society. And although they claim to not wish to impose, they do however force us to swallow shit like mentioned in the examples above. So yeah, Wilders has my vote. And for the record, he's not even focusing on the whole religion thing right now. You know what he is focusing on: Elderly care! That guy was such a fucking trooper that, even when he got ill, he was STILL in parliament to debate over how elders were being treated badly, and how care for them should improve. He's not a hate monger, he's a fucking hero!
Benji
Random spam moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Augustine wrote:
I voted for him. Either PVV or VVD. For the record, he isn't out to destroy the Islamic belief, or the people that believe in it. The only thing he wants is to preserve the Dutch culture, by preventing it from being changed by the Islamic belief (or any other belief for that matter). The Islamic followers here are basically mocking our culture under the pretense of faith. The following is shit we had to deal with in the publicity:

# We have a person of Islamic belief who decided to become a lawyer here. He then however, decided to not shake hands with one of the mayor players from the Dutch parliament, because shaking hands is against his beliefs. Well tough nut fucker, because in the Netherlands we separate state from religion, so you either suck it up or get the fuck out. None of the other religions we've dealt with here have done so, so what gives you the right?

# Wilders pressed for women to stop wearing those scarfs around their heads in public places (also) funded by the government. For instance: Libraries. This outraged the Moroccan community who followed the Islamic belief, because they claimed he was being insensitive towards their beliefs and thus, their rights. These hypocritical fuckers forgot to mention though, that in fucking Morocco, it's not allowed to wear those fucking scarfs in the library as well. Yet they don't make a big fuss about it there (WHERE ISLAM HAS A GREAT AMOUNT OF FOLLOWERS), because it's normal. Yet they try to change OUR country into their religious Utopia, by calling us racists.

# Islamic followers beating up homosexuals because, according to their beliefs, homosexuality should be punishable by law. You know what really should be punishable by law, hate crimes. OH WAIT! IT IS! Yet the government somehow decided to trial these guys as if it was ordinary assault. Why? Because all those god damn fucking immigrants were calling it racism before the verdict even came out.

I don't understand how people come into someone else' house, and start deciding to not abide by the rules of that house because it's not how they did it where they're from. Well fucker, you're in OUR house now, so you either play by the fucking rules, or get the fuck out. This is EXACTLY what Wilders wants to happen. The hypocritical thing of these dutch immigrant Islamic assholes, is that their holy book actually teaches them that there are other cultures. I quote:

"O human beings, We have created you from one male and female, We have created you as different tribes and nations so that you may, know each other"

Yet they come to us, a different tribe, and impose their religion onto us as a society. And although they claim to not wish to impose, they do however force us to swallow shit like mentioned in the examples above. So yeah, Wilders has my vote. And for the record, he's not even focusing on the whole religion thing right now. You know what he is focusing on: Elderly care! That guy was such a fucking trooper that, even when he got ill, he was STILL in parliament to debate over how elders were being treated badly, and how care for them should improve. He's not a hate monger, he's a fucking hero!

:/

EDIT:
Just read it all, god you're good.

Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Augustine wrote:

No offense, I think you're fucking cool, but bro, rethink this shit. The guy is a moron.

Loganator
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dislike Islam and my parents hate it. My dad was almost killed in 9/11. People he knew were killed in 9/11. These dogs here:

Link

Think it's ok to denounce him for speaking his mind and actually telling the truth of what's happening worldwide while they talk about conquering the world. What scum.
noko_112
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not have anything against Islam, but when some woman goes to the police and demands that she should be able to wear the scarf while on duty, then it just pisses me of. They do not have the right to do it in Egypt, why the fuck should we let them? (Norway btw)
Monkeys
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Islamic people have been out of line way too often nowadays.
Someone needs to pull forward.
Soon enough other parties will realise the people aren't buying their "political correctness by ignoring everything" and align to some extend, which is what is needed.
Majjikelkitty
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its ani appreciation week.
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Religion is the problem. All of it.
I posted too much crap

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haxory' wrote:
Augustine wrote:

No offense, I think you're fucking cool, but bro, rethink this shit. The guy is a moron.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: