Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Cheap steam games website?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
407
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 25 Oct 2007
Posts: 358

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:28 am    Post subject: Cheap steam games website? Reply with quote

Anyone remember that overseas website that sold steam games?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kardi
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 03 Jul 2008
Posts: 204
Location: + rep me!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:45 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

g2play
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
C-Dizzle
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 89

Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Posts: 623

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it legit?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Benji
Random spam moderator
Reputation: 1

Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Posts: 57
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trucido
Moderator
Reputation: 6

Joined: 08 Sep 2007
Posts: 2793

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're still better off to wait for a steam sale.
_________________
I'm out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Benji
Random spam moderator
Reputation: 1

Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Posts: 57
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trucido wrote:
You're still better off to wait for a steam sale.

Not entirely, g2play manages to always have lower prices than Steam itself. BFBC2 for the PC is only 15,00 there right now. I doubt if EA Games will have the price that low, ever. Not even in 10 years.

G2play is really legit.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trucido
Moderator
Reputation: 6

Joined: 08 Sep 2007
Posts: 2793

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vieze kankerneger wrote:
Trucido wrote:
You're still better off to wait for a steam sale.

Not entirely, g2play manages to always have lower prices than Steam itself. BFBC2 for the PC is only 15,00 there right now. I doubt if EA Games will have the price that low, ever. Not even in 10 years.

G2play is really legit.

Yeah, but most of the time g2play buys up a bunch of keys in steam sales.
So, you're better off buying at sales.

_________________
I'm out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Benji
Random spam moderator
Reputation: 1

Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Posts: 57
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trucido wrote:
Vieze kankerneger wrote:
Trucido wrote:
You're still better off to wait for a steam sale.

Not entirely, g2play manages to always have lower prices than Steam itself. BFBC2 for the PC is only 15,00 there right now. I doubt if EA Games will have the price that low, ever. Not even in 10 years.

G2play is really legit.

Yeah, but most of the time g2play buys up a bunch of keys in steam sales.
So, you're better off buying at sales.

They actually buy the physical games and scan the key when you purchase one. They probably have a store.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
407
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 25 Oct 2007
Posts: 358

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kardi wrote:
g2play
thanks
Quote:
You mush change reputation of different member to be able to change reputation of the same member twice.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Benji
Random spam moderator
Reputation: 1

Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Posts: 57
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:49 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Sidee wrote:
Kardi wrote:
g2play
thanks
Quote:
You mush change reputation of different member to be able to change reputation of the same member twice.

Repped him for you because I wouldn't use it anyway.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites