Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Know what sucks?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
whisk
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 22

Joined: 04 Oct 2008
Posts: 591

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:37 am    Post subject: Know what sucks? This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

I just realised that my whole english assignment is completely retarded.
I now have to start again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
C-Dizzle
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 89

Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Posts: 623

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just give it in. I did that for both of my history projects and most of my english ones and I got decent marks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zacky
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 19

Joined: 23 Nov 2008
Posts: 808

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

C- isn't decent.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
whisk
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 22

Joined: 04 Oct 2008
Posts: 591

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dialgar wrote:
Just give it in. I did that for both of my history projects and most of my english ones and I got decent marks.

No like, it's ridiculous. I don't know what I was on at the time. As one of the options you can reshape a character so the readers see them in a different light, I made the main character who is a goody-two-shoes literally evil. Like, she plotted etc.
I have no idea what I was thinking, and now I can't think of anything EEEEEELSE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
C-Dizzle
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 89

Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Posts: 623

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whisk wrote:
Dialgar wrote:
Just give it in. I did that for both of my history projects and most of my english ones and I got decent marks.

No like, it's ridiculous. I don't know what I was on at the time. As one of the options you can reshape a character so the readers see them in a different light, I made the main character who is a goody-two-shoes literally evil. Like, she plotted etc.
I have no idea what I was thinking, and now I can't think of anything EEEEEELSE


Do you know about nuklear power comics?
http://www.nuklearpower.com/2001/03/02/episode-001-were-going-where/
It's a good few pages in but wyou should model it after the princess. (She get's kidnapped by a really bad villain so she tries to teach him how to be meaner) My description was lame but if you get the time to read it it's awesome.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
whisk
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 22

Joined: 04 Oct 2008
Posts: 591

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dialgar wrote:
Whisk wrote:
Dialgar wrote:
Just give it in. I did that for both of my history projects and most of my english ones and I got decent marks.

No like, it's ridiculous. I don't know what I was on at the time. As one of the options you can reshape a character so the readers see them in a different light, I made the main character who is a goody-two-shoes literally evil. Like, she plotted etc.
I have no idea what I was thinking, and now I can't think of anything EEEEEELSE


Do you know about nuklear power comics?
http://www.nuklearpower.com/2001/03/02/episode-001-were-going-where/
It's a good few pages in but wyou should model it after the princess. (She get's kidnapped by a really bad villain so she tries to teach him how to be meaner) My description was lame but if you get the time to read it it's awesome.

I have to do it about the book [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wave_(novel)]'The Wave'[/url]
The 3 questions are:
1. Choose the main character from the novel and reinterpret this character through his or her actions in order to change the way the reader will respond to this character; or
2. Choose a marginalised character from the novel, and write your story using this character's point of view. TO do this effectively you will need to position the reader to favour this point of view, and it will need to be quite different from that given in the novel.
3. Choose any particular incident from the novel and rewrite it from a different character's point of view.

I CAN'T CHOOSE, I'M SO STOOPID ;_;
intentionalspellingmistakebytheway
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites