| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
SGL Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 14
Joined: 04 May 2007 Posts: 758
|
Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:39 am Post subject: What the fuck Gavin |
|
|
That was completely unnecessary.
She actually is kind of pretty.
_________________
I'm SirGodlike
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Stylised Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 04 Nov 2008 Posts: 712
|
Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:37 am Post subject: |
|
|
Did he break a girl's ass again?
Goddamnit.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aids Expert Cheater
Reputation: 16
Joined: 13 Jun 2008 Posts: 197
|
Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:40 am Post subject: |
|
|
Fuck Gavin, why did you do whatever you did?!
FUCK
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aniblaze Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138
Joined: 23 Apr 2006 Posts: 1757 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:42 am Post subject: |
|
|
| This is so typically Gavin. Just... typical.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
whisk Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 22
Joined: 04 Oct 2008 Posts: 590
|
Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:45 am Post subject: |
|
|
| What, whaaaaaaat happened?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aids Expert Cheater
Reputation: 16
Joined: 13 Jun 2008 Posts: 197
|
Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Whisk wrote: | | What, whaaaaaaat happened? |
No... just... no. It's too terrible to describe.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| For fucks sake Gavin. Again?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aniblaze Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138
Joined: 23 Apr 2006 Posts: 1757 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Nevergreen wrote: | | Whisk wrote: | | What, whaaaaaaat happened? |
No... just... no. It's too terrible to describe. |
I've experienced some horrible thing over the years, but this really takes the cake.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
SGL Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 14
Joined: 04 May 2007 Posts: 758
|
Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:41 am Post subject: |
|
|
I'm still angry at you.
I'm going to need some explanations or I'll delete you from my FB.
_________________
I'm SirGodlike
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Gavin Moderator
Reputation: 114
Joined: 30 Apr 2007 Posts: 1069
|
Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:25 am Post subject: |
|
|
| SGL wrote: | I'm still angry at you.
I'm going to need some explanations or I'll delete you from my FB. |
I did it because it's funny, I'm not really going to care if you delete me from facebook. We talk all the time right? RIGHT?
I actually forgot I did it until now, but then again when you said "kind of pretty" you don't mean it, you're just trying to be nice because she is your friend. You don't find her pretty, so you have no reason to remove me.
Howdy SGL.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
whisk Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 22
Joined: 04 Oct 2008 Posts: 590
|
Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:40 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Are you guys trolling, or did something actually happen?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
majjikelkitty Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139
Joined: 04 Jul 2006 Posts: 106
|
Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:41 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Whisk wrote: | | Are you guys trolling, or did something actually happen? |
Gavin made fun of some girl who "might be pretty".
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
whisk Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 22
Joined: 04 Oct 2008 Posts: 590
|
Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:43 am Post subject: |
|
|
| MajjikelKitty wrote: | | Whisk wrote: | | Are you guys trolling, or did something actually happen? |
Gavin made fun of some girl who "might be pretty". |
Where?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
majjikelkitty Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139
Joined: 04 Jul 2006 Posts: 106
|
Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:49 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Whisk wrote: | | MajjikelKitty wrote: | | Whisk wrote: | | Are you guys trolling, or did something actually happen? |
Gavin made fun of some girl who "might be pretty". |
Where? |
SGL's facebook
its probably deleted now.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Gavin Moderator
Reputation: 114
Joined: 30 Apr 2007 Posts: 1069
|
Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:52 am Post subject: |
|
|
| The comment is deleted now.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|