Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

cheat engine and utorrent

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kevconnell46
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:29 am    Post subject: cheat engine and utorrent Reply with quote

hi guys, l,m a newbie so please be patient , l'm on xp with 1.7 ghz processor l was having trouble with slow download speeds of 70 kbs l've recentlly learned l can improve that with cheat engine which it did and now l can reach 1.7mbs, now the trouble is at that speed it tells me l can complete the download in about 20 mins but still is taking about 2hrs does anyone know why this is, is my processor to small and slow to handle large downloads,or is there any tweaking l can do to achieve the 20min download, hope to hear from you soon, thanks guys.

kev.
Aids
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're trying to increase your download speed with cheat engine?
Fantasy
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, awesome.

Cheat Engine can't make your internet go faster than what you pay for :b
navarone
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:21 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Dude just download an 0.1% of the file then search for an increased value. Find address and change it to 100.

ISPs WILL GO BANKRUPT
AhMunRa
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Without the modification would the same file have taken 2 hours to download? If so sounds to me like you haven't changed anything.

Also beware when doing this sort of thing. ISP's will prosecute for uncapping your bandwidth.

Phox
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AhMunRa wrote:
Without the modification would the same file have taken 2 hours to download? If so sounds to me like you haven't changed anything.

Also beware when doing this sort of thing. ISP's will prosecute for uncapping your bandwidth.

It doesn't matter, cheat engine isn't going to uncap this guy's bandwidth in his dreams. He's just changing the numbers on the screen, but nothing is actually happening.
Csimbi
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can change the values in the memory of your own PC.
It means that the values you see displayed will be changed to the way you like it. But, it does not mean that your download speed actually increases.
You need to buy a faster internet connection for that. Or, if you're already on a fast connection, you need to connect to more peers that have data that you want.
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:13 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

All it does is make the upload limit on your client think more time has passed since last chunk so it'll upload faster than normally
That in turn can cause you to get faster peers and gain the attention of seeds so they're more likely to seed to you
of course, if your connection is already at max, it will not make a difference at all, or work against you because you're choking your connection with the upload
(in the end, it's probably just easier to set the upload limit just a little higher)

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: