Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Up2Share 2.0 Progress
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Garavito
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can get you a large amount of traffic but alot of illegal stuff will be hosted like Xbox360 DLCs and gamesaves.
Expert Cheater

Location: Youtube watching Japanese Rock, and Korean Pop - Music Videos =)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
Hero wrote:
So is this any file based hosting? You need a big server, bro. I agree on sexy forum.
Can't afford a big server, don't think I'll ever need one anyways, the site is pretty much dead.
I'm not even gonna bother with 2.0 anymore, I give up. I've spent over $500 on this site and only gained about $18.

How much space does Up2Share.com have, cause I will try to advertise Up2Share.com.
and btw, what type of scripting do you use? PHP, HTML, or what?

Up2Admin
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James. wrote:
I can get you a large amount of traffic but alot of illegal stuff will be hosted like Xbox360 DLCs and gamesaves.

That kind of stuff isn't too bad, as long as there isn't any copyright music or something, I should be fine. If, however, I get a warning from my hosting service, It'll have to come to a stop.
JPU666 wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
Hero wrote:
So is this any file based hosting? You need a big server, bro. I agree on sexy forum.
Can't afford a big server, don't think I'll ever need one anyways, the site is pretty much dead.
I'm not even gonna bother with 2.0 anymore, I give up. I've spent over $500 on this site and only gained about $18.

How much space does Up2Share.com have, cause I will try to advertise Up2Share.com.
I use PHP, HTML, Javascript, and CSS (for styling).
Up2Share has "unlimited" space, which means it's up to my hosting service to decide when they think I've used too much. It shouldn't be a problem unless I start cooking up millions of uploads, in which case, I could just find a better service.

And if anyone was wandering, I just got put on ADD meds, and I've been working on Up2Share 2.0 for 11 hours straight. It's coming along now, should be finished within the month.

Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:

That kind of stuff isn't too bad, as long as there isn't any copyright music or something, I should be fine. If, however, I get a warning from my hosting service, It'll have to come to a stop.

Well, you can add a script in the upload script which doesn't allow torrents, mp3, or anything that could be detected as illegal.

Up2Admin wrote:
Up2Share has "unlimited" space, which means it's up to my hosting service to decide when they think I've used too much. It shouldn't be a problem unless I start cooking up millions of uploads, in which case, I could just find a better service.

I use PHP, HTML, and CSS for my site (Main / 2nd), but I have to recode everything to fit in AJAX coding...
btw, if you go to my site, I try to advertise Up2Share.com as much as I could. =)

Up2Admin wrote:

And if anyone was wandering, I just got put on ADD meds, and I've been working on Up2Share 2.0 for 11 hours straight. It's coming along now, should be finished within the month.

I don't have ADD, but that seems like a good idea for me to keep absolute focus on scripting a site.

Up2Admin
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's cool.
I just added an upload-progress display, I'll release a demo once I add some more security.

Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
That's cool.
I just added an upload-progress display, I'll release a demo once I add some more security.

Nice! PM me the link of the Demo once you have it Very Happy

BOU
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job! The site looks GREAT!
I am testing out the new one @
http://test.up2share.com/
I found it by viewing the location of your image on your signature

because the link of it is http://test.up2share.com/images/title2.png Very Happy

Up2Admin
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, I was just about to post about it here.
It still isn't done. Few things left to do, but the main stuff is complete.

EDIT: Edited the first post.

Member of the Year

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You spent money on it?
How?
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
You spent money on it?
How?
Up until 2.0, Up2Share was using code that I paid for by Luke Davies.
Also hosting and stuff.

Member of the Year

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
You spent money on it?
How?
Also hosting and stuff.

Jeesh wow, I commend you on buying a script.
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
You spent money on it?
How?
Also hosting and stuff.

I pretty much had no knowledge of web-coding when I opened it up for the first time. But the script itself was educating, I figured out how things worked and what did what. I have no regrets about the decision.
The wait it happened was: there was an awesome uploading site that almost everyone used, AntiUp. The site was great but then one day a nasty virus warning started appearing every time you tried to visit the site.
Luke, the owner, couldn't figure out the problem, so he took it down and put it up for sale. I sent him an email and we came to an agreement, he'd send me the source for $130. So, he did that and helped me set it up on my new domain, bloodstaind.net. Things were going fine, but then I started getting the virus warning as well. I told him about the issue and he tried to help me figure it out. We found the file responsible, a .js that had been injected with code that caused a virus-infected plugin to automatically install.
Problem was, the .js file was obfuscated, so it was difficult to figure out which part needed fixed/removed.
I ended up figuring the rest out by myself, fixed the virus issue, and the site was back up.
Then a few months later, Luke had come up with a new uploading site (I forget the name), I bought the update and set it up. The new code was cleaner and easier to figure out. Later he came up with filebox.me and I bought the update. Throughout the experiences, I learned everything I need to know about web-building.
Up2Share 2.0 is different, I'm not paying anything for it aside from hosting 'n stuff.

Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
You spent money on it?
How?
Also hosting and stuff.

I pretty much had no knowledge of web-coding when I opened it up for the first time. But the script itself was educating, I figured out how things worked and what did what. I have no regrets about the decision.
The wait it happened was: there was an awesome uploading site that almost everyone used, AntiUp. The site was great but then one day a nasty virus warning started appearing every time you tried to visit the site.
Luke, the owner, couldn't figure out the problem, so he took it down and put it up for sale. I sent him an email and we came to an agreement, he'd send me the source for $130. So, he did that and helped me set it up on my new domain, bloodstaind.net. Things were going fine, but then I started getting the virus warning as well. I told him about the issue and he tried to help me figure it out. We found the file responsible, a .js that had been injected with code that caused a virus-infected plugin to automatically install.
Problem was, the .js file was obfuscated, so it was difficult to figure out which part needed fixed/removed.
I ended up figuring the rest out by myself, fixed the virus issue, and the site was back up.
Then a few months later, Luke had come up with a new uploading site (I forget the name), I bought the update and set it up. The new code was cleaner and easier to figure out. Later he came up with filebox.me and I bought the update. Throughout the experiences, I learned everything I need to know about web-building.
Up2Share 2.0 is different, I'm not paying anything for it aside from hosting 'n stuff.

Nice Biography.

KEEP WITH THE SITE.
Put yourself on google?
maybe get a donate button?
BOU
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EasSide wrote:
Nice Biography.

KEEP WITH THE SITE.
Put yourself on google?
maybe get a donate button?

If it went on Google.com, then there will be people who will abuse the website by uploading stuff that they shouldn't. But it's good to advertise if it means more people =). I am currently advertising it on my sites! =)

InternetIsSeriousBusiness
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
James. wrote:

JPU666 wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
Hero wrote:

Up2Admin, can i upload my trainers there? Would that be considered fine?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Web Development All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: