| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Dataflashsabot Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 18 Mar 2010 Posts: 16
|
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:34 am Post subject: clicky |
|
|
| clicky |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
emil Expert Cheater
Reputation: 41
Joined: 06 Dec 2008 Posts: 239
|
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:35 am Post subject: |
|
|
oh noes my ip
what am I gonna do now |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Dataflashsabot Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 18 Mar 2010 Posts: 16
|
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:54 am Post subject: |
|
|
| bump |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
compactwater I post too much
Reputation: 8
Joined: 02 Aug 2006 Posts: 3923
|
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:56 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I don't get it. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cheat Engine User Something epic
Reputation: 61
Joined: 22 Jun 2007 Posts: 2071
|
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:58 am Post subject: |
|
|
| He logs your IP. Great deal of nothing has been made. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Trucido Moderator
Reputation: 6
Joined: 08 Sep 2007 Posts: 2792
|
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:00 am Post subject: |
|
|
Protip: everyone start private browsing, and log IP's as hitler. _________________
I'm out. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Dark Byte Site Admin
Reputation: 475
Joined: 09 May 2003 Posts: 26015 Location: The netherlands
|
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:01 am Post subject: |
|
|
just put a space in your name and it'll break that link as well _________________
Tools give you results. Knowledge gives you control.
Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Nick :3 I posted too much crap
Reputation: 5
Joined: 27 Dec 2007 Posts: 2220
|
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:02 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Dark Byte wrote: | | just put a space in your name and it'll break that link as well |
;D _________________
Ego vos irrumabo et confutuabo |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Dataflashsabot Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 18 Mar 2010 Posts: 16
|
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:04 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Spaces work fine. They log correctly, anyway. I'm also logging your user-agent and such. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
compactwater I post too much
Reputation: 8
Joined: 02 Aug 2006 Posts: 3923
|
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:07 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Dataflashsabot"[/qu wrote: | | Spaces work fine. They log correctly, anyway. I'm also logging your user-agent and such. | The link itself is broken, he means.
Also, I did this before. CEF used Firefox the most. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:11 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Is op a faget? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
trebor Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 21
Joined: 23 Dec 2007 Posts: 816
|
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:29 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Smile. wrote: | | Is op a faget? | durrrr |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aviar³ Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 655 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:34 am Post subject: |
|
|
| compactwater wrote: | | Dataflashsabot"[/qu wrote: | | Spaces work fine. They log correctly, anyway. I'm also logging your user-agent and such. | The link itself is broken, he means.
Also, I did this before. CEF used Firefox the most. |
You would be so awesome if you could get new metrics and provide a graph of sorts matching user amount to browsing agent. Hell, even just raw numbers works too. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|