Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I've gotten to the point we're I can type any letter

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Fifty Shades of J
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32

Joined: 11 Aug 2007
Posts: 236
Location: New York

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:56 am    Post subject: I've gotten to the point we're I can type any letter Reply with quote

I've gotten to the point we're I can type any letter into the url bar and a porn site pops up, I should probably delete my history.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trucido
Moderator
Reputation: 6

Joined: 08 Sep 2007
Posts: 2792

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CTRL+SHIFT+P
_________________
I'm out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why not just have 2 browsers, 1 for normal usage, 1 for porn?
_________________
Brillia wrote:
I FUCKING FUCK SEX
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Fifty Shades of J
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32

Joined: 11 Aug 2007
Posts: 236
Location: New York

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

applanet wrote:
why not just have 2 browsers, 1 for normal usage, 1 for porn?
Because I don't share a computer with anyone.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

make private tabs for porn browsing

never worry
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bfsdbsdfbdsfb
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54

Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 702
Location: Oh noez.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sharing my pc with anyone I don't really care tbh.
_________________
bsdfbdsfb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sponge cake recipe
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22

Joined: 24 Sep 2007
Posts: 1635

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>we're
trollthread

OP saw porn for the first time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dataflashsabot
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 18 Mar 2010
Posts: 16

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Firefox private mode is good. Chrome ingognito window is even better (doesn't close your other windows while it's active)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Yazu™
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone knows you watch porn, they just don't confront you about it, because guess what... it's fucking normal.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Haxory'
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 92

Joined: 30 Jul 2007
Posts: 1900

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile. wrote:
Everyone knows you watch porn, they just don't confront you about it, because guess what... it's fucking normal.


My parents confront me actually, those pricks. And they're like SO U R COMIN HOME WITH A REDHEAD.
Apparently I clicked a link. Well if I'd come home with what I watched I'd come home with a 50 year old black bitch that likes to get raped by 10 gangsters in her poohole. Well, that was actually a joke, but you get the idea, I hope you do.

_________________
you and me baby ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yazu™
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haxory' wrote:
Smile. wrote:
Everyone knows you watch porn, they just don't confront you about it, because guess what... it's fucking normal.


My parents confront me actually, those pricks. And they're like SO U R COMIN HOME WITH A REDHEAD.
Apparently I clicked a link. Well if I'd come home with what I watched I'd come home with a 50 year old black bitch that likes to get raped by 10 gangsters in her poohole. Well, that was actually a joke, but you get the idea, I hope you do.

U LIEK NIGRAS?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Haxory'
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 92

Joined: 30 Jul 2007
Posts: 1900

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile. wrote:
Haxory' wrote:
Smile. wrote:
Everyone knows you watch porn, they just don't confront you about it, because guess what... it's fucking normal.


My parents confront me actually, those pricks. And they're like SO U R COMIN HOME WITH A REDHEAD.
Apparently I clicked a link. Well if I'd come home with what I watched I'd come home with a 50 year old black bitch that likes to get raped by 10 gangsters in her poohole. Well, that was actually a joke, but you get the idea, I hope you do.

U LIEK NIGRAS?

Nope, not pitch black. Caramellll coloured is nice though. Supa-white isn't awesome too.

_________________
you and me baby ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yazu™
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haxory' wrote:
Smile. wrote:
Haxory' wrote:
Smile. wrote:
Everyone knows you watch porn, they just don't confront you about it, because guess what... it's fucking normal.


My parents confront me actually, those pricks. And they're like SO U R COMIN HOME WITH A REDHEAD.
Apparently I clicked a link. Well if I'd come home with what I watched I'd come home with a 50 year old black bitch that likes to get raped by 10 gangsters in her poohole. Well, that was actually a joke, but you get the idea, I hope you do.

U LIEK NIGRAS?

Nope, not pitch black. Caramellll coloured is nice though. Supa-white isn't awesome too.

SO U LIEK NIGRAS?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Haxory'
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 92

Joined: 30 Jul 2007
Posts: 1900

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile. wrote:
Haxory' wrote:
Smile. wrote:
Haxory' wrote:
Smile. wrote:
Everyone knows you watch porn, they just don't confront you about it, because guess what... it's fucking normal.


My parents confront me actually, those pricks. And they're like SO U R COMIN HOME WITH A REDHEAD.
Apparently I clicked a link. Well if I'd come home with what I watched I'd come home with a 50 year old black bitch that likes to get raped by 10 gangsters in her poohole. Well, that was actually a joke, but you get the idea, I hope you do.

U LIEK NIGRAS?

Nope, not pitch black. Caramellll coloured is nice though. Supa-white isn't awesome too.

SO U LIEK NIGRAS?


Rolling Eyes

YES SURE I DO U RITE NOW?

_________________
you and me baby ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yazu™
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haxory' wrote:
Smile. wrote:
Haxory' wrote:
Smile. wrote:
Haxory' wrote:
Smile. wrote:
Everyone knows you watch porn, they just don't confront you about it, because guess what... it's fucking normal.


My parents confront me actually, those pricks. And they're like SO U R COMIN HOME WITH A REDHEAD.
Apparently I clicked a link. Well if I'd come home with what I watched I'd come home with a 50 year old black bitch that likes to get raped by 10 gangsters in her poohole. Well, that was actually a joke, but you get the idea, I hope you do.

U LIEK NIGRAS?

Nope, not pitch black. Caramellll coloured is nice though. Supa-white isn't awesome too.

SO U LIEK NIGRAS?


Rolling Eyes

YES SURE I DO U RITE NOW?

That smiley you used makes me uncomfortable, oh god.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites