| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Fifty Shades of J Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32
Joined: 11 Aug 2007 Posts: 236 Location: New York
|
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:56 am Post subject: I've gotten to the point we're I can type any letter |
|
|
I've gotten to the point we're I can type any letter into the url bar and a porn site pops up, I should probably delete my history.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Trucido Moderator
Reputation: 6
Joined: 08 Sep 2007 Posts: 2792
|
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:57 am Post subject: |
|
|
CTRL+SHIFT+P
_________________
I'm out. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:57 am Post subject: |
|
|
why not just have 2 browsers, 1 for normal usage, 1 for porn?
_________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fifty Shades of J Expert Cheater
Reputation: 32
Joined: 11 Aug 2007 Posts: 236 Location: New York
|
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:58 am Post subject: |
|
|
| applanet wrote: | | why not just have 2 browsers, 1 for normal usage, 1 for porn? | Because I don't share a computer with anyone.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:05 am Post subject: |
|
|
make private tabs for porn browsing
never worry
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
bfsdbsdfbdsfb Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54
Joined: 06 Sep 2007 Posts: 702 Location: Oh noez.
|
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:58 am Post subject: |
|
|
I'm not sharing my pc with anyone I don't really care tbh.
_________________
bsdfbdsfb |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
sponge cake recipe Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22
Joined: 24 Sep 2007 Posts: 1635
|
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:08 am Post subject: |
|
|
>we're
trollthread
OP saw porn for the first time.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Dataflashsabot Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 18 Mar 2010 Posts: 16
|
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:09 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Firefox private mode is good. Chrome ingognito window is even better (doesn't close your other windows while it's active)
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:15 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Everyone knows you watch porn, they just don't confront you about it, because guess what... it's fucking normal.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Haxory' Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 92
Joined: 30 Jul 2007 Posts: 1900
|
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:21 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Smile. wrote: | | Everyone knows you watch porn, they just don't confront you about it, because guess what... it's fucking normal. |
My parents confront me actually, those pricks. And they're like SO U R COMIN HOME WITH A REDHEAD.
Apparently I clicked a link. Well if I'd come home with what I watched I'd come home with a 50 year old black bitch that likes to get raped by 10 gangsters in her poohole. Well, that was actually a joke, but you get the idea, I hope you do.
_________________
you and me baby ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:25 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Haxory' wrote: | | Smile. wrote: | | Everyone knows you watch porn, they just don't confront you about it, because guess what... it's fucking normal. |
My parents confront me actually, those pricks. And they're like SO U R COMIN HOME WITH A REDHEAD.
Apparently I clicked a link. Well if I'd come home with what I watched I'd come home with a 50 year old black bitch that likes to get raped by 10 gangsters in her poohole. Well, that was actually a joke, but you get the idea, I hope you do. |
U LIEK NIGRAS?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Haxory' Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 92
Joined: 30 Jul 2007 Posts: 1900
|
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:26 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Smile. wrote: | | Haxory' wrote: | | Smile. wrote: | | Everyone knows you watch porn, they just don't confront you about it, because guess what... it's fucking normal. |
My parents confront me actually, those pricks. And they're like SO U R COMIN HOME WITH A REDHEAD.
Apparently I clicked a link. Well if I'd come home with what I watched I'd come home with a 50 year old black bitch that likes to get raped by 10 gangsters in her poohole. Well, that was actually a joke, but you get the idea, I hope you do. |
U LIEK NIGRAS? |
Nope, not pitch black. Caramellll coloured is nice though. Supa-white isn't awesome too.
_________________
you and me baby ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:27 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Haxory' wrote: | | Smile. wrote: | | Haxory' wrote: | | Smile. wrote: | | Everyone knows you watch porn, they just don't confront you about it, because guess what... it's fucking normal. |
My parents confront me actually, those pricks. And they're like SO U R COMIN HOME WITH A REDHEAD.
Apparently I clicked a link. Well if I'd come home with what I watched I'd come home with a 50 year old black bitch that likes to get raped by 10 gangsters in her poohole. Well, that was actually a joke, but you get the idea, I hope you do. |
U LIEK NIGRAS? |
Nope, not pitch black. Caramellll coloured is nice though. Supa-white isn't awesome too. |
SO U LIEK NIGRAS?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Haxory' Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 92
Joined: 30 Jul 2007 Posts: 1900
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yazu™ How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14
Joined: 24 Oct 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:32 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Haxory' wrote: | | Smile. wrote: | | Haxory' wrote: | | Smile. wrote: | | Haxory' wrote: | | Smile. wrote: | | Everyone knows you watch porn, they just don't confront you about it, because guess what... it's fucking normal. |
My parents confront me actually, those pricks. And they're like SO U R COMIN HOME WITH A REDHEAD.
Apparently I clicked a link. Well if I'd come home with what I watched I'd come home with a 50 year old black bitch that likes to get raped by 10 gangsters in her poohole. Well, that was actually a joke, but you get the idea, I hope you do. |
U LIEK NIGRAS? |
Nope, not pitch black. Caramellll coloured is nice though. Supa-white isn't awesome too. |
SO U LIEK NIGRAS? |
YES SURE I DO U RITE NOW? |
That smiley you used makes me uncomfortable, oh god.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|