Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mr. Kawaii's CEF FAIL.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Majjikelkitty
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

readername wrote:
konr wrote:
readername wrote:
konr wrote:
It means you're a stupid cunt. You think that (being the uncreative and unlikeable person you are) you have to 'troll' (for you, just acting a bit more stupid than you usually are, because let's face it, you're stupid anyway) to get yourself noticed, because whenever you're normal you get called out and shit, and you have no reply for it. But when you get called out when doing this stupid shit you do, you can at least say you're trolling. Trolls don't say they troll and then continue to do so during that. Derp.
I never say I'm trolling, dude, I'm not stupid. You're stupid for believing my internet personality etc is the same as IRL. I'm completely different, I don't even talk about trolls and all this bullshit to mates. (<Referring to that last sentence, I mean CEF personality. Not internet because I chat to mates via Facebook, MSN.)

@Bisa : Dude I don't hate Benji, I talked to him on MSN and played games with him on it.
>believing my internet personality etc is the same as IRL
When did I ever, ever say that? You don't talk about internet trolls to your friends in real life? Good job man you sure are cool.

You said I'm stupid, which means on the whole. Which includes all of me, internet or off.

I don't see where you're going with this. ;-;

Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

readername wrote:
konr wrote:
readername wrote:
konr wrote:
It means you're a stupid cunt. You think that (being the uncreative and unlikeable person you are) you have to 'troll' (for you, just acting a bit more stupid than you usually are, because let's face it, you're stupid anyway) to get yourself noticed, because whenever you're normal you get called out and shit, and you have no reply for it. But when you get called out when doing this stupid shit you do, you can at least say you're trolling. Trolls don't say they troll and then continue to do so during that. Derp.
I never say I'm trolling, dude, I'm not stupid. You're stupid for believing my internet personality etc is the same as IRL. I'm completely different, I don't even talk about trolls and all this bullshit to mates. (<Referring to that last sentence, I mean CEF personality. Not internet because I chat to mates via Facebook, MSN.)

@Bisa : Dude I don't hate Benji, I talked to him on MSN and played games with him on it.
When did I ever, ever say that? You don't talk about internet trolls to your friends in real life? Good job man you sure are cool.

You said I'm stupid, which means on the whole. Which includes all of me, internet or off.
I didn't say your personality was stupid, I said that you were stupid. The way your stupidity influences that internet personality of yours is proof to your stupidity. It doesn't mean you're exactly the same off the internet, it just means you're stupid.
Aids
Expert Cheater

MajjikelKitty wrote:
readername wrote:
konr wrote:
readername wrote:
konr wrote:

He's trying to say he is actually smart IRL.

Which is an obvious lie.
trebor
Grandmaster Cheater

readername wrote:
konr wrote:
readername wrote:
konr wrote:

LOL WHAT
Majjikelkitty
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[SSCA]Nevergreen wrote:
MajjikelKitty wrote:
readername wrote:
konr wrote:
readername wrote:
konr wrote:

Which is an obvious lie.

Which is why I said " i don't see where he's going with this"
cause derp hes a tard. Surprised!!!!!!

Bisa
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt OP has friends to start with.
Also you can't have an "e-life" and a IRL Life, they both have things in common, retardation is one of them.
I am God.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bisa wrote:
I doubt OP has friends to start with.
Also you can't have an "e-life" and a IRL Life, they both have things in common, retardation is one of them.

I have a life, does that count?

I'm Kruë
Lamer17
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MajjikelKitty wrote:
[SSCA]Nevergreen wrote:
MajjikelKitty wrote:
readername wrote:
konr wrote:
readername wrote:
konr wrote:

Which is an obvious lie.

Hahahahahaha check my grades. I believe a scholarship to this school proves I'm pretty smart no? Best school in my country, costs like 9 grand a year for S1-3. Dunno about after that
dollaracademy dot org

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

readername wrote:
MajjikelKitty wrote:
[SSCA]Nevergreen wrote:
MajjikelKitty wrote:
readername wrote:
konr wrote:
readername wrote:
konr wrote:

Which is an obvious lie.

Hahahahahaha check my grades. I believe a scholarship to this school proves I'm pretty smart no? Best school in my country, costs like 9 grand a year for S1-3. Dunno about after that
dollaracademy dot org
Aren't you Welsh? Opinion invalidated.
Lamer17
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
readername wrote:
MajjikelKitty wrote:
[SSCA]Nevergreen wrote:
MajjikelKitty wrote:
readername wrote:
konr wrote:
readername wrote:
konr wrote:

Which is an obvious lie.

dollaracademy dot org

No

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

readername wrote:
konr wrote:
readername wrote:
MajjikelKitty wrote:
[SSCA]Nevergreen wrote:
MajjikelKitty wrote:
readername wrote:
konr wrote:
readername wrote:
konr wrote:

Which is an obvious lie.

dollaracademy dot org

No
Scottish? Something like that. Also you aren't even out of high school yet, it really isn't special to get As when you're in high school here in the UK.
Lamer17
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah but the highest A's are:)

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

readername wrote:
No.
Lamer17
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
readername wrote:
No.
Yep

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

readername wrote:
konr wrote:
readername wrote:
No.
Yep
No. You aren't all that superior at all. Infact I sincerely doubt you're in that school, and even if you are it'll probably be because your parents/part of your family has something to do with it. You don't go from primary school to a highschool like that with a scholarship. Unless most of the other kids applying are fucking stupid.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to: