Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drugs and stuff
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coldie ;] wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
First of all, I haven't had it in my system for 2 weeks. Second of all, yes I can compare it to your wife. It's a topic, you enjoy talking about it in the same manner I enjoy talking about it.
That's stupid, it's like saying everything everyone likes talking about is comparable. Me talking about my life is me giving a quick message to the few people on this forum who I like an update, you posting about drugs is telling the people on this forum how much of a badass you are.

No it's not. You have to stop assuming shit. I don't post it on the forums to increase my 'e-penis' or get more respected or even to show that I'm a bad-ass. If I wanted to send that message across, I'd be posting it in every post, making sure everyone remembers about what I enjoy doing. However I don't do that. I post it on occasion to create discussions. Hell, 2010 was the first time I ever mentioned it to this forum that I smoke this herb.
I like how you're suddenly on a quest to make sure people think of it as a "herb", twat. And you're doing it to strike up conversations? About drugs? "Hey man, do you do drugs" "Yeah" "Tell me about it" "I got high and did something stupid" "That's so cool, you're crazy." Almost every drug related conversation has to do with people saying "I do this/that/this/the government is wrong/I was so high that I..." If this is the kind of conversations you aim to strike up, I worry about your intelligence.

I honestly don't believe why you're so fucking ignorant. Go search up every single one of my posts that deal with Marijuana, TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE. Again, you're assuming shit. It's not my quest to make everyone believe that Marijuana is a herb. I just want everyone to stop assuming it's a drug when it's not.
I've seen plenty of drug related threads. It's usually just that shit, people commenting on how you all need to shut the fuck about it, and druggie "intellectuals" who know the "truth" about weed and how good it is for all of us.

It's a drug, too, stop being an idiot.
redslothx
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude :0
get a sledgehammer then find your nearest deserted area with any abandoned structures. Knock down some walls -- It'll make you feel like god. Just smash away uncontrollably. direct all your anger into destroying the walls. it's a great way to blow off steam. by the end of the day, you'll be calm.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:06 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Space Cowboy wrote:
get a sledgehammer then find your nearest deserted area with any abandoned structures. Knock down some walls -- It'll make you feel like god. Just smash away uncontrollably. direct all your anger into destroying the walls. it's a great way to blow off steam. by the end of the day, you'll be calm.
And he'll anger an ancient ghost who's twice as angry as him.
redslothx

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh god i fucking lol'ed

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Space Cowboy wrote:
Or I could just get angry at people online and stuff? Works.
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Space Cowboy wrote:
Or I could just get angry at people online and stuff? Works.
And here I thought you were the "best friend in da wurld"
Coldie ;]

konr wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
First of all, I haven't had it in my system for 2 weeks. Second of all, yes I can compare it to your wife. It's a topic, you enjoy talking about it in the same manner I enjoy talking about it.
That's stupid, it's like saying everything everyone likes talking about is comparable. Me talking about my life is me giving a quick message to the few people on this forum who I like an update, you posting about drugs is telling the people on this forum how much of a badass you are.

No it's not. You have to stop assuming shit. I don't post it on the forums to increase my 'e-penis' or get more respected or even to show that I'm a bad-ass. If I wanted to send that message across, I'd be posting it in every post, making sure everyone remembers about what I enjoy doing. However I don't do that. I post it on occasion to create discussions. Hell, 2010 was the first time I ever mentioned it to this forum that I smoke this herb.
I like how you're suddenly on a quest to make sure people think of it as a "herb", twat. And you're doing it to strike up conversations? About drugs? "Hey man, do you do drugs" "Yeah" "Tell me about it" "I got high and did something stupid" "That's so cool, you're crazy." Almost every drug related conversation has to do with people saying "I do this/that/this/the government is wrong/I was so high that I..." If this is the kind of conversations you aim to strike up, I worry about your intelligence.

I honestly don't believe why you're so fucking ignorant. Go search up every single one of my posts that deal with Marijuana, TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE. Again, you're assuming shit. It's not my quest to make everyone believe that Marijuana is a herb. I just want everyone to stop assuming it's a drug when it's not.
>It is not my quest to do this, I just want this.
You're a moron.
Also how the fuck are we assuming? Does it make you high? Yes it does. What is the definition of drug? A drug is something that alters bodily function. I'm quite sure that's exactly what weed does. You're a fucking idiot.

When did marijuana alter bodily function? What entails you to have the right to call me a moron? Nothing. You again are assuming that Marijuana does that to you. Marijuana gives you this feeling. It has never once altered how I can move, talk, or with my just basic daily function. Anyone that says so has never tried it. being 'quite sure' is not the same as being completely fucking sure. Do not insult me with nothing to back your claim, you fucking idiot.
redslothx

but makes you less pleasant.
good luck :0

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coldie ;] wrote:
konr wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:

You're a moron.
Also how the fuck are we assuming? Does it make you high? Yes it does. What is the definition of drug? A drug is something that alters bodily function. I'm quite sure that's exactly what weed does. You're a fucking idiot.

When did marijuana alter bodily function? What entails you to have the right to call me a moron? Nothing. You again are assuming that Marijuana does that to you. Marijuana gives you this feeling. It has never once altered how I can move, talk, or with my just basic daily function. Anyone that says so has never tried it. being 'quite sure' is not the same as being completely fucking sure. Do not insult me with nothing to back your claim, you fucking idiot.
Let's look at the definition of high.
Code:
a state of altered consciousness induced by alcohol or narcotics; "they took drugs to get a high on"

Oh wait, bodily functions are changed when conciousness is.

Coldie you are a complete moron.
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coldie ;] wrote:
konr wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:
[AM]HackØtaku wrote:
Coldie ;] wrote:

You're a moron.

Vicodin kills pain. Vicodin is a drug. Vicodin only gives you a feeling of not being in pain. Only gives you a feeling. It doesn't alter how you can move, talk, or with your basic daily functions. Stop acting like you're smarter than the rest of the world who has already labeled marijuana appropriately as a drug.
Coldie ;]

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no arguing with you people. You will not change your mind even when I'm providing you with facts that I've come across.

tbh, Connor is a fucking idiot. For him to even be arguing with me about a substance he's never tried is beyond my comprehension. I was arguing with HackOtaku here completely politely. Both you two just decided to disrespect me with such slanderous insults for completely no reason. For you to judge me and insult me for something I'm trying to ensue is again, beyond my comprehension. Sure, you're going to quote this with something witty to dismay your beliefs and save your /e/penis. I believe HackOtaku has tried the substance and deemed that he didn't enjoy it, and I respect that. If Marijuana is actually defined as drug, then I'll have to say that I was wrong on that part. I'm comfortable to admitting that I'm wrong. That's how respectful polite discussions follow through. Not with a simple, 'you're a fucking idiot' at the end of it to justify your other statements on me. I honestly believe that Marijuana is a herb, if I'm wrong, eh.. nothing serious.
Yazu™
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to add to this discussion that hentai is gay.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jake!

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drug:

Code:
a substance that is used as a medicine or narcotic

Marijuana happens to fit both of those definitions.
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick point I'd like to throw in there that kind of jumbles that up: I have no tried it and have no intentions to for a couple of reasons. A) I hate smoking any substance. B) I believe it to be harmful, say what you want, but that's the conclusion I've reached based on what I've learned. I think you're wrong to think otherwise. C) My wife feels the exact same way, and I don't aim to disappoint. D) I don't want to end up forgetting what the definitions are.

Note: I felt like throwing the wife thing in there just to try and see if you would bring back the point you did earlier about me mentioning my wife.

Tl;dr I've never done marijuana, don't intend to, it's stupid, anyone who thinks that everyone needs to try it before they can say anything is just creating a pointless attempt at a defense.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt is correct. Apparently I'm an idiot for calling Coldie an idiot for saying something can't be a drug because it's a herb. Seriously, bro. I don't give a shit if I insult you too much in my arguments, because my arguments still stand. You haven't given us any facts at all. You told us to Google it. Who says the place we find on Google is a reliable source? Any site can be put onto Google's listings, Marko.

You are a moron. I don't say this for no reason, I say this because you're only proving me right in every post that you're making in reply to us. Marijuana is a drug. It is harmful, however little it does harm you, it is still harmful. You are the idiot here, thinking that all these little pothead sites you've found are definitely right because they provide diagrams and shit they've made that are founded completely out of bullshit themselves.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: