| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Zetsubou How do I cheat?
Reputation: 8
Joined: 24 Apr 2007 Posts: 4
|
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Hero2 wrote: | | Mi/c/healRein wrote: | | Interesting, and which anime are they from? |
NO WORDS CAN EXPRESS MY RAGE METER | The Photobucket bandwidth and caps do.
_________________
The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
CrisNMP Fun Supervisor
Reputation: 16
Joined: 11 Apr 2007 Posts: 4649
|
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Suigintou wrote: | | elpacco wrote: | | Suigintou wrote: | They're really high-quality for the price I bought them at.
Were only $7 each. | I bought a car for $200. It doesn't have wheels though, or seats, or engine/transmission, or the front half of the chassis. But for $200, it's high quality. |
I bought a house for $1,000 dollars. It doesn't have heating, cooling, or a large living environment. All it is is a cardboard box. But for 1/4000th of the price, it's pretty high quality. |
4 million dollar home?
_________________
BENBENBENBENBENBENBENBEN |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Shota Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 6
Joined: 18 Aug 2008 Posts: 1798 Location: Mainland, China
|
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Zetsubou wrote: | | Hero2 wrote: | | Mi/c/healRein wrote: | | Interesting, and which anime are they from? |
NO WORDS CAN EXPRESS MY RAGE METER | The Photobucket bandwidth and caps do. |
always.
_________________
Officially gay. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jefre. Expert Cheater
Reputation: 22
Joined: 28 Dec 2008 Posts: 130 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Hero2 wrote: | | Zetsubou wrote: | | Hero2 wrote: | | Mi/c/healRein wrote: | | Interesting, and which anime are they from? |
NO WORDS CAN EXPRESS MY RAGE METER | The Photobucket bandwidth and caps do. |
always. | I wanna be with you.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Shota Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 6
Joined: 18 Aug 2008 Posts: 1798 Location: Mainland, China
|
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Jefre. wrote: | | Hero2 wrote: | | Zetsubou wrote: | | Hero2 wrote: | | Mi/c/healRein wrote: | | Interesting, and which anime are they from? |
NO WORDS CAN EXPRESS MY RAGE METER | The Photobucket bandwidth and caps do. |
always. | I wanna be with you. |
Now live streaming chobit, fuck doing work.
_________________
Officially gay. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| id buy those too, if I wasnt saving money atm
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Mi/c/healRein wrote: | | Interesting, and which anime are they from? |
toloveru (( the blonde one, the other idk ))
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| CrisNMP wrote: | | Suigintou wrote: | | elpacco wrote: | | Suigintou wrote: | They're really high-quality for the price I bought them at.
Were only $7 each. | I bought a car for $200. It doesn't have wheels though, or seats, or engine/transmission, or the front half of the chassis. But for $200, it's high quality. |
I bought a house for $1,000 dollars. It doesn't have heating, cooling, or a large living environment. All it is is a cardboard box. But for 1/4000th of the price, it's pretty high quality. |
4 million dollar home? | Where I live that's about the norm. Obviously it was still an exaggeration.
_________________
| [AM]Misery wrote: |
| FangBanger wrote: | | What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands? | Shoot him. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|