Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm trying to convince my mother to homeschool me.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Garavito
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:09 am    Post subject: I'm trying to convince my mother to homeschool me. Reply with quote

I'm tired of school they can't interest me and half the things they teach me I forget.. 90% of the things I know are from the internet the other 10% are from my parents and I'm failing school because I'm taking so many days of because the place is awful its ran like a fucking boot camp! I have to wake up at five o' clock every morning and go to a place that I don't want to be at. Teachers think I'm retarded (I don't even talk to them, its pretty damn funny when I piss them off and they call me a retard) and the students are like little slaves they do anything anyone says and they believe anything that anyone tells them for instance a teacher says "GOD IS REAL, FAGGOT" then the student states "WELP GOD MUST BE REAL!" its really funny because god isn't logical and all my teachers worship him and I don't understand how you can call yourself a teacher when you worship a floating man that defines physics and does magic, then if you don't think take the slave approach they tell your parents how your retarded and need to take therapy classes because you don't think god is real. They also try to do this when you prove them incorrect (I've done this several times and they get all pissed off) so then there like "WELL THERAPY ISN'T WORKING BECAUSE HE STATED THAT I WAS INCORRECT AND I WAS". This place is a government hell hole where they just train you to be obedient, I can't wait until I can stop going to school and hopefully my parents listen and let me take a homeschooling program.
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GET EXPELLED AND THEN EXPLAIN TO YOUR PARENTS THAT THE FUCKING GOD TOLD YOU TO DO IT WHILE YOU WERE IN CHURCH.
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:13 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

You're an ungrateful, ignorant bastard of a son. Honestly, fuck up and die.

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
SF
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you going to a christian school? if not, I believe you're trolling - teachers aren't allowed to do the whole religion thing in normal schools.
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SF wrote:
Are you going to a christian school? if not, I believe you're trolling - teachers aren't allowed to do the whole religion thing in normal schools.
they aren't supposed to but some teachers do it anyways caz its rly hard to get a teacher fired.

Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
Moments

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elpacco wrote:
You're an ungrateful, ignorant bastard of a son. Honestly, fuck up and die.
OP, you're fucking immature. I agree with elpacco.
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to life. School is suppose to prepare you for when you get out of school and have to live on your own. You're most likely going to have to get up early and go to some place you don't want to, to make a living. Get use to it.

Phox
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't even read that whole thing, but I can tell you that homeschooling is overrated and people like you wouldn't want to actually do anything once you start.
Garavito
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To0k wrote:
Idiot, what about your friends?

I can see them on the week days and they really don't care if I goto school they would do the same as me because we all think alike.. only three people in my school think like me.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where do you live?
oib111
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Lord this better be a troll, otherwise I have to agree with elpacco.

8D wrote:

cigs dont make people high, which weed does, which causes them to do bad stuff. like killing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:59 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

It isn't their fault that you forget things you're taught. You're just an idiot that thinks because he's an incompetant, lazy little fuckwit that doesn't remember anything, he's being wronged by someone else. You pin the blame on someone else rather than accepting the fact that it's as much your fault as it is your teacher's fault. Aww, you have to get up early? Boo fucking hoo, that's what most people have to do to get along in life. No one wants to go to school, but they put up with it rather than whining to an internet forum trying to act smart and show their superiority to their teachers.
You don't talk to the teachers, yet you piss them off and prove them wrong? Not only does that not make sense, but I don't believe that you prove anyone wrong. I believe that you (being the idiot that you are) bandwagon on the 'God is stupid and illogical' idea (which is correct, but that's irrelevant) without putting any effort into researching it or anything like that, just because you're such a faggot that you want to take the most bandwagoned route to look good.

No teacher has addressed a pupil as a faggot, and no pupil has replied in that manner to anything like what you stated. You're just once again trying to act like a smartass on the internet. You keep saying it's really funny, yet you whine about it and say it sucks? Shut up kid. Hurp durp I can't call myself a teacher because I worship God. Hurrrr. Dude, someone's faith doesn't completely define their intelligence or knowledge in a subject, or even their ability to teach. Also God isn't ever, ever, ever referenced as a floating man, and the person that 'does magic' is supposedly Jesus, not God himself. By the looks of things, you haven't proved anyone wrong. You probably replied to their preaching with some more of your bullshit again, calling him a floating man and thinking you're all amazing and unique.

They just train you to be obedient? What's wrong with that?
Cheetah
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm trying to convince my mother to homeschool me. Reply with quote

/b//a//x//v/ wrote:
I'm tired of school they can't interest me and half the things they teach me I forget.. 90% of the things I know are from the internet the other 10% are from my parents and I'm failing school because I'm taking so many days of because the place is awful its ran like a fucking boot camp! I have to wake up at five o' clock every morning and go to a place that I don't want to be at. Teachers think I'm retarded (I don't even talk to them, its pretty damn funny when I piss them off and they call me a retard) and the students are like little slaves they do anything anyone says and they believe anything that anyone tells them for instance a teacher says "GOD IS REAL, FAGGOT" then the student states "WELP GOD MUST BE REAL!" its really funny because god isn't logical and all my teachers worship him and I don't understand how you can call yourself a teacher when you worship a floating man that defines physics and does magic, then if you don't think take the slave approach they tell your parents how your retarded and need to take therapy classes because you don't think god is real. They also try to do this when you prove them incorrect (I've done this several times and they get all pissed off) so then there like "WELL THERAPY ISN'T WORKING BECAUSE HE STATED THAT I WAS INCORRECT AND I WAS". This place is a government hell hole where they just train you to be obedient, I can't wait until I can stop going to school and hopefully my parents listen and let me take a homeschooling program.

You sound like you're very socially awkward, and home-schooling certainly won't help you with that.

Quit your fucking crying, if you can't handle school, you definitely won't be able to handle a job, you have to put up with a LOT more bullshit at work so get used to it.
Jake!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AverageAzn247 wrote:
SF wrote:
they aren't supposed to but some teachers do it anyways caz its rly hard to get a teacher fired.

That's the stupidest thing I've read all week.

Teachers get fired for nearly any fuck up.
ArcaneKnite

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jake! wrote:
AverageAzn247 wrote:
SF wrote:

That's the stupidest thing I've read all week.

Teachers get fired for nearly any fuck up.

I dunno, but here in Canada, teacher's got their own union, and they protect all the teachers and shit, unless it's so big that there is a huge public uproar or something.

When they fuck up, the teacher usually gets 'fired' from that school and then gets rotated to another school in another board.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: