Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


[CHESS] Viral Vs HackOtaku
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
sponge cake recipe
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22

Joined: 24 Sep 2007
Posts: 1635

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote








Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote








Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sponge cake recipe
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22

Joined: 24 Sep 2007
Posts: 1635

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, shit.
GG bro.

Rematch is scheduled for 1months time.


Last edited by sponge cake recipe on Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, good game.

Last edited by HackOtaku on Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rick.
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6

Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Posts: 657
Location: In the netherlands

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never understood chess.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
sponge cake recipe
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22

Joined: 24 Sep 2007
Posts: 1635

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erugh, I lose concentration too easily.
;_____________________________;
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YOU'RE NOT SUITED FOR THE RAGE OF WAR, SO PACK UP, GO HOME, YOU'RE THROUGH.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cheat Engine User
Something epic
Ban
Reputation: 61

Joined: 22 Jun 2007
Posts: 2071

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who moved this?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safko wrote:
Who moved this?
Viral ;x He decided we'd play in there and move it here, so everyone can see how awesome I am at everything.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cheat Engine User
Something epic
Ban
Reputation: 61

Joined: 22 Jun 2007
Posts: 2071

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackØtaku wrote:
Safko wrote:
Who moved this?
Viral ;x He decided we'd play in there and move it here, so everyone can see how awesome I am at everything.
Who moved it, S3NSA?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safko wrote:
HackØtaku wrote:
Safko wrote:
Who moved this?
Viral ;x He decided we'd play in there and move it here, so everyone can see how awesome I am at everything.
Who moved it, S3NSA?
x_x Vyrul muved it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Flyte
Peanuts!!!!
Reputation: 6

Joined: 19 Apr 2006
Posts: 1887
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. This has got to be the worst game of chess I've ever wasted my time spectating.

Retarded moves made on both sides. Not bothering to move the queen, retreating from a king when the piece is already protected, etc.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flyte wrote:
Wow. This has got to be the worst game of chess I've ever wasted my time spectating.

Retarded moves made on both sides. Not bothering to move the queen, retreating from a king when the piece is already protected, etc.
I'll play you then, Mr. Chess guy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites