Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Updated v.1 >List, honest responses. Post to be added.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Majjikelkitty
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:04 pm    Post subject: Updated v.1 >List, honest responses. Post to be added. This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Post to be added, I will give my honest opinion on you. =3

Code:
A

Aero. – Just recently started to talk to you on the forum, think you’re pretty cool though.

Amazing Horse - Get back horse avatar, its so cute =3
Get on my horse, my horse is amazing.. give it a lick! Mmm tastes just like raisins, etc. I don't really talk to you, so I can't really form an opinion unfortunately. =[

Code:
B

Bisa - You sir are teh epicness. You make me laugh, and you get all teh ladiezz MROOOOOWWWWWWWW. ;) You sometimes act mean [not to me], so it gives good comic relief.

Benji. - You kind of resemble a pig which makes me lolololol. I thought of you as annoying before, but I like you. You don't piss me off like other people on this forum do, and you know how to have a good time. Always a plus. Orite and sorry your brother is a doucher.

Bonk scoot – I don’t know who you are ;-; .. past names?

Brolawk - Assuming you're brolock, I find you funny. You like to troll and make funny posts which is what RS is about. Not some stupid diary where you express all your feelings aka a blog. but meh, youz a cool beaner.

Butters – I love you Cal, plain and simple. Every conversation we have makes me lol, and I can trust you with anything. My mom thinks I have cyber sex with you though because of facebook ;-; just because you blew your load, goddddddddd mothers these days. =< You’re funny and amazing, and I’m glad we became friends and not hate eachother, because you’re actually the best of the best of the supreme RAWWRR! Also my first conversation in SSCA makes me lol still. :3 <33333 love you!
Code:

C

ControlAltDelete – Tyler, I love you. But I can’t go on webcam when I’m drunk anymore.

Coldie ;] - Marko, we haven't really talked at all, but I like you. You smoke weed and like anime :3, you're really good friends with my brother and you're pretty funny. I give you mad props.

Code:
D

Dalton. - Dalton, the sexy man. <3 I can tell you everything and anything and you never judge me. Youz a true friend (lol internet), but I really love our conversations.. I laugh all the time when talking to you Daddy! =3 Love you mang. <333333 You're number one! In many ways ;)

Dark X - I have never had a conversation with you before. :s... So I can't say much to you. =[ Sorry!

DURAN - I have always liked you, people will tell me not to talk to you, but I can't bring myself to not talking to you. I find you funny and really cool and you make funny posts. Without you RS would suck ;<

Code:
E

Effect - Sterling! You're really hot and have a nice body. Turn gay :3 And be happy, and be gay. Because then you can take me homeeeee (H)

LIKE WHAT IS THIS? GET HER OFF OF YOU >: [

Code:
F

"]blablfy[/quote] - Once again, someone I haven't really talked to but seems decent. You make a lot of stuff it seems like, BUT YOU HAZ A BAD NAME YOUR WARNING SAYS SO =o, and nothing much you? =3

Fap2admin - i don't mind you, haven't really had the chance to converse but you don't seem that bad.

F3ar - Quinn, you are a close friend of mine, and i'm glad to call you it. You're pretty smart for your age and give good advice. I'm glad we haven't ever been like "FUCK U NIGGA I WANNA KILL Y0 STUPID ASS" or drama blah blah, but I enjoy talking to you, and I don't understand why people think negative things of you sometimes =/ But you are definitely one of my favorite people on CEF.

"][img]Faust[/img] - Faust, you try and troll a lot, i don't mind you though. You make funny posts but sometimes they tend to be annoying. =[

Code:
G

Gavin - My brother, and my best friend. Stop being such a dick to me. I love you and I always will, ;-; jeeeeeeez. Stop being so mean to me >: [

Code:
H

Hero - You pedophile, I love you. But I can probably pwn you at any fighting game, because my fighting style is the best.. compared to you ;) Kidding, youz a smart cookie and i like the pictures you post. <3

Hitman – I think you’re way to egotistical, and too high in your throne for your own good. If you stopped bashing people and actually didn’t need to be right for once you would be okay.

Holland – Holly! <3<3<3<3 You have the cutest cat in the world and it makes me want to cuddle her MWAHHHH. :3 I like talking to you, and I have a lot of respect for you =3 I wish we talked more, but when we do talk its always interesting and I’m never bored. I think you forget who I am on msn most of the time ;-; and find my posts annoying at points, but you always speak the truth and it makes me happy that you’re my friend. =3

Code:
I

Code:
J

Jefre. – Hands down amazing. You’re probably one of the most sick kids ever who make me “lolz” =3 Love talking to you, and when you put something on my facebook my face is always like :3 ….. if I could do that.

Code:
K

Kardi – Arkadii, youz a funny boy. Dat face makes me lol <3 I can stand
your posts and I don’t think you’re annoying, actually I like youz boi.
Code:

L

Legion~ - Penisaur? If thats you then I like you, I don't see you post anymore though =[!

Code:
M

Maplestory! - I don't know your real name, but I think you're pretty cool. We have had some good conversations, but I don't think you like me very much. But internetz so ououou. I'm glad to hear you got engaged, and I wish you the best in life!

Mi/c/healRein - Ben I forgot to add you in! Ahh =[ Sorry about that chap', anyways Ben, I like talking to you, and Kampfer =3 <3 You have a lot of weird fetishes ;-; but that makes you more unique. You look ridiculously straight, so I sometimes think you are. I holds teh respectz for you.

Muffin/ - Daniel? I think that's who you are =3, You're pretty cool and out there. I don't mind talking to you once and a while, and I was mean to you before =[ Well kind of, I'm sorry! but you're a pretty sick kid.

Code:
N

Naeth - Nath, my love. You have the same opinion in men as me and you're super cute =3 Also you're super smart and make me envious of that =[ I love talking to you, and we have a lot of the same traits... well we like to drink =3 And when I don't talk to you i get sad haha, but whenever I talk to you; I always enjoy myself =]

Code:
O

Code:
P

Pho/x/ - The one thing I have learned from you is that you shouldn't hate people over the internet, but I do. You're pretty cool once and a while, and I never really mind you. I kind of miss the wolf avatar.

Code:
Q

Code:
R

Random Memory - Aviarrrrrr, or nelson. Anyways; we have indepth talks, you code dump me ;-; teach me some stuff. you're ridiculously smart and i'm envious of that. 2012 all in y0 ass 8D, deemed ourselves friends, really enjoy talking to you - Its always a new adventure. You're pretty funny without trying, and you know how to pwn people ;-;, kind of scary. you kind of remind me of the grudge, you know got a story to tell but then GO IN FOR THE KILLLLLL.

Rawss. - My gay friend who looks really straight. You iz a cutie, and we used to talk more. I don't think i'll ever lose you as a friend which I enjoy. We need to talk more, and i need to show you my guy folder kekeke.

Rick. - Epic dude, love talking to you =3 If you are the rick I remember, we don't talk as much as we used to, but I holds teh respect card for you.

Rin - Rin! we need to talk more! <3 you're an amazing kitty =^-^=;; and when we do talk its pretty chills. You're pretty epic and you make me all mwahaha datz ma fran.

Rob. – You would be better if you didn’t have the tendency to need to be like and seek for attention. Also I think you have a crush on my brother.

Rozen – Tan, I think you’re an amazing person; legit! And I hate that you’re sad because you deserve all the happiness you can get. I love you man, and wish we talked more. You’ve told me some pretty good anime, but now you read manga… ew. =3 But I hope that you never change [unless its to happiness] because you deserve to blossom in the rays of happiness (how gay is that sentence lolzolz) :3 <3 Try and be happy, if not i’ll try and make you feel better!

Russian Snow – In Soviet Russia they know who you are, I do not though ;-; Sorry!

Code:
S

Salt - You get annoying sometimes, but you haven't really pissed me off. I don't even know your name. ;-;

Schwarzweiß - Akae, I think you're really cool and in-depth, but I never see you post anymore (possibly because you went on vacation), but most of posts give me great humor. I also like how you haven't ever changed your avatar, I like it =3 But we need to talk more! =

Code:
T

Toast. – Sexy girl, in a sexy world. You’re like my inner confidence and help me do whats right, so I don’t go off and act like a giant dick. I love you loads Hannah.

Code:
U

Code:
V

Viral - MR."iknowyournamebutimnotsayingit' - You never sleep ;-;, but I like talking to you. I always complain and you listen, you have a fucked up accent, and you fucked paris ;) You're good at prank calling, and you make me lol and wet me self. A close friend of mine =3 <3 love youz

Code:
W

WhiteNigger - I love you! And I love how you post that cat picture all the time, definitely someone I want to keep around =o

Code:
X

xen0r - I can't really remember you, =[ Have we talked before, or past usernames?!

xYashii - SEXY SIMON <3 :3 You're really good to take to about anime, and a good person overall. You're funny, good looking, and you have a great personality. I wish we talked more, but I tend to get annoying. But yeah you're pretty chills and a good guy!

Code:
Y

Code:
Z

ZeXro- - I haven't had the chance to talk to you, but what about your cat being dead o-o" makes me sad.

Last edited by Majjikelkitty on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:19 pm; edited 16 times in total
:^)
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strelok
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why the hell should i post?

Pingaz
Butters

yom nom nom
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant

Ben, you raped me the other day. I did not mind.
Hitman
Master Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fAGS
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like to be raw, poast
Demetrius Flenory
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poast for the no toast
Majjikelkitty
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you all have been... toasted!
C-Dizzle
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see a smiley face in the toast!
Butters

MajjikelKitty wrote:
you all have been... toasted!
I demand a place on the list.
Mi/c/healRein
How do I cheat?

TOAST

[SSCA]Nevergreen wrote:
Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on.
trebor
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posting...
Cheat Engine User
Something epic
Ban

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi
Jefre.
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wat
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: