| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Demetrius Flenory Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 2
Joined: 05 May 2009 Posts: 51 Location: Menage a trois
|
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:34 pm Post subject: compactwater |
|
|
I've never talked to you, but i'd like to see you post more.
Some long paragraphs about someone, preferably me. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
▲BOX▲ Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 11 Mar 2009 Posts: 24
|
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| lulwut |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Demetrius Flenory Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 2
Joined: 05 May 2009 Posts: 51 Location: Menage a trois
|
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
My attempt at attention whoreing, i've seen compact post long ass posts about people, thought i'd try. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
potaters Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72
Joined: 13 Apr 2009 Posts: 969
|
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:43 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Those paragraphs were for Irwin, Irwin fucked shit up here. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Demetrius Flenory Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 2
Joined: 05 May 2009 Posts: 51 Location: Menage a trois
|
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Ik this about Irwin, he's a fag.
But i've seen others. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
compactwater I post too much
Reputation: 8
Joined: 02 Aug 2006 Posts: 3923
|
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I don't usually post unless I have something to say. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
potaters Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72
Joined: 13 Apr 2009 Posts: 969
|
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:48 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| compactwater wrote: | | I don't usually post unless I have something to say. |
lol |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
compactwater I post too much
Reputation: 8
Joined: 02 Aug 2006 Posts: 3923
|
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:52 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| xyashii wrote: | | compactwater wrote: | | I don't usually post unless I have something to say. |
lol | Well, I had something to say at the time. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Demetrius Flenory Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 2
Joined: 05 May 2009 Posts: 51 Location: Menage a trois
|
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| compactwater wrote: | | xyashii wrote: | | compactwater wrote: | | I don't usually post unless I have something to say. |
lol | Well, I had something to say at the time. |
Too bad, your a rather intel. person, maybe some more of your posts could stop CEF from being so fucking stupid. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Allah wrote: | | compactwater wrote: | | xyashii wrote: | | compactwater wrote: | | I don't usually post unless I have something to say. |
lol | Well, I had something to say at the time. |
Too bad, your a rather intel. person, maybe some more of your posts could stop CEF from being so fucking stupid. | Gay people aren't the only people who like to get their dick sucked, by the way. _________________
| [AM]Misery wrote: |
| FangBanger wrote: | | What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands? | Shoot him. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
compactwater I post too much
Reputation: 8
Joined: 02 Aug 2006 Posts: 3923
|
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Allah wrote: | | compactwater wrote: | | xyashii wrote: | | compactwater wrote: | | I don't usually post unless I have something to say. |
lol | Well, I had something to say at the time. |
Too bad, your a rather intel. person, maybe some more of your posts could stop CEF from being so fucking stupid. | There is -no- hope for Random Spam. It's an offtopic board. As for the rest of CEF, I've really no interest in participating in it. I'm only here for what's left of the community I once knew. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Demetrius Flenory Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 2
Joined: 05 May 2009 Posts: 51 Location: Menage a trois
|
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:58 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| elpacco wrote: | | Allah wrote: | | compactwater wrote: | | xyashii wrote: | | compactwater wrote: | | I don't usually post unless I have something to say. |
lol | Well, I had something to say at the time. |
Too bad, your a rather intel. person, maybe some more of your posts could stop CEF from being so fucking stupid. | Gay people aren't the only people who like to get their dick sucked, by the way. |
It could be counted as ass kissing, but it's my opinion, and if your suggesting you'd want a guy to suck your dick, yousir are dissapoint. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|